Second

Smile For Me

Suho knew it was dangerous that it would lead to a disaster beyond anything imagined but the pleading eyes of s forced him to do a difficult decision that would inevitably has dire consequences.

He gave the cashier his beloved credit card to pay for the water guns that they had spotted at a nearby shop.

Soon after that, World War 3 seemed to have erupted at the beach near their chalet. Everyone was shooting at each other relentlessly. Suho couldn’t count how many times he was shot at the back.

At one moment, they split into two teams and that lessen the chaos. However, it didn’t last when Chen who was in Suho’s team changed sides and deftly shot Suho and the others in the face.

Somehow, Chanyeol and Baekhyun managed to purchase a packet of balloons and soon water bombs flew through the air and caused heavy damages to their heavily-soaked clothes.

Suho watched the scene with a smile as he heard them laughing and enjoying themselves.

For one second, he felt a shiver down his spine as if he was being watched. It was a familiar sensation when he was back in Seoul but to feel it here unnerved him.

But he forgot about it when a blast of water hit him from every direction.

At night, he wanted nothing more than to lie down on his bed but he still need to retrieve his jacket back from the girl.

He tiredly walked along the beach, his eyes searching for any sign of the mysterious girl. He jumped when he heard a soft ‘Hi’ behind him.

Sure enough the girl was there when he turned around. She held out his jacket and he took it. When their fingers touched, he was a bit curious on why her fingers were ice cold. Before he could ask, she beat him by asking first.

“Are you rich?”

“Ummm, yeah. How do you know?”

“Your jacket seems to be very well-made.”

“Ok, you are really observant. Well if there’s nothing else, I will……”

“Wait!” she exclaimed. “Can you stay here with me for a while? I know you are not from here and I want to know if…” the girl stopped talking as if she was afraid of his reaction.

“If what?’

The girl looked down. “My parents never let me out. They even never let me travel outside the town so when I found tourists, I am very interested to know the outside world through them.”

“You don’t have internet?” Suho raised a questioning eyebrow.

“What is internet?” she looked at him innocently.

So Suho ended up lying on the sand, gazing at the sky while he told the girl about Seoul, his life and also his friends. Of course, he surpressed a few details( more like he didn’t told her he is an idol) and she listened with great interest.

He supposed he had doze off because he closed his eyes for one second and he was shook awake by a concerned Xiumin.

“Suho, what are you doing sleeping outside? You are going to catch a cold and Tao is looking for you. Let’s go back to the chalet. It’s getting colder outside.”

“Ok.” Suho replied but he couldn’t himself to look for the girl who had disappeared.

“She must have gone away when I fall asleep.” He thought to himself.

“It’s him. It’s really him”.

A/N Sorry this is a bit short.