Chapter 5 Secrets

Always and Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok's P.O.V

 

I changes into D.O's clothes. As I changed into his clothes I thought of how close they think they are to me,but how to me they aren't that close. I feel guilty, tricking them to believing that they really know me, tricking them to think that I really trust them, tricking them to know and trust a non-existent person. I finished changing and went to the practice room only to see that we're practicing Wolf again. To be honest, I know I don't have many parts in this song except one or two. If I wasn't here, it wouldn't affect practice at all. I went in the room to join practicing.

 

"Hey hyung, we're in the middle of Wolf, do you mind waiting until we start over because I don't want you to hop back in the song in the middle of nowhere, it might mess the others up?" Suho asked nicely.

 

I took this as, Can you not practice with us right now, you might mess the others up and you don't really have any important part in the song so wait until we restart the song.

 

"Okay." I said nicely, not caring if what I thought was their true intentions or not because it wasn't wrong.

 

When the song ended, Lay walked in.

 

"Hey Lay, where were you? We needed you to lead the second group when we practiced." complained Baekhyun.

 

"Yeah." Chen agreed, being part of the second group.

 

" Are you okay?" Luhan asked when he spotted Lay's serious expression we've rarely seen.

 

Of course they noticed when he wasn't there.I shot him a smile, but when he looked up at me, he looked at me with a worried face.

Who knew there was more to him than dance and unicorns.

 

The others seemed to pick up on this and looked at him then to the object he was staring at, me.

 

Well this is awkward.

 

"Is there anything wrong?" I asked, with a slightly concerned voice.

Ten percent coming from the way he was analyzing me and ninety percent of staying in character.

 

"Nothing." He said once he realized he was staring at me.

 

"Okay then lets start again." Suho said.

 

This time I joined them.

 

Once we rehearsed the song 38 more times, we decided to go for a break.

 

We all sat down gulping water, texting, and having light conversations.

 

I gulped down some water and watched the others the others silently.

 

Suddenly I got a text.

 

"Hey we've got a problem. Meet me out on the city limits. Urgent." - HQ

 

Lay's P.O.V

 

When I practiced I notice Minseok wasn't putting his all in it and looked slightly bored

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter