Chapter 1 Beginning

Always and Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  They locked us in these cells. Tortured us.Experimented on us. Made us miserable. It wasn't just my brother and me.By us, I mean 1000 others. I made a few trustworthy friends. Newt, a European boy Who has a very well-off background, Kevin, an African,American whose parents were already dead, and Rowan , a pretty Russian girl , Whose parents don't even care when she's at. Surprisingly, my brother and I are the only Asians here besides, Min. All these children are from all over the world so it's not suspicious because there are missing children everyday. None of us have parents, except, for Rowan, but her parents don't give a where she is soo... yeah.

 

 17 years later...

 We were rescued... sort of.

 Out of 1000, 700 made it out.During the rescue, I and a couple others, including my brother, lead the way out.

 That day was the first time I cried in 11 years.

 The tears of joy.

 We were all free.

That night was a night when everyone celebrated.

My brother came up to me and hugged me,he too shed tears of joy.

 "Always"he whispers.

 "and Forever" I whisper back.

 

 The next day everyone was in the hospital. There was something wrong with us.We were unnatural. Our hair wasn't blonde, brown, black like everyone in society. Our hair was colored with a pure silver / white. Our eyes were silver and had tints of different colors .Our bodies wouldn't accept food, and when tried to eat, it always came back up. We had trouble breathing. Our skin was unnaturally pale, and in some cases light brown, as if we weren't human.We were also,underweight (is a 16 years old,5'4 boy suppose to weigh 85 lbs? I guess not.)We were not normal and had to stay back for months to get properly tested.

  We all died our hair to natural colors. We wore colored contacts and a few others including myself took injections to increase pigmentation in our eyes and hair.Everyone took injections to increase pigmentation in our skin. We learned how to fit in with society. We had fake identities, pasts, and lives. We also took drugs to increase our weight. Our meals consist of package nutrition.My new name is Kim Minseok I went to high school at some Korean school. My parents died in an accident. I am 16 years old, 5'4 and weigh 174 .We all work for the military of our respective nations.

 My brother, however, decided to leave me. He went to America. He said he was sorry. I don't know what I should feel. I made my way to Korea. I said goodbye to everyone.We would all keep in touch. In my plane ride I made a video on every sing to let everyone know I okay.Until the one video did things I never intended it too.

 

  When I was back the government told me to take an IQ test to see it I could understand anything and to put something in my empty records. I made a 181. The officials were surprised. I guess I did good. Newt called and said he made a 196.  

 

 The conversation went something like...

    Newt -"I made a 196 motherf*c - er!"

    Minseok-"Okay...."

    Newt - "What did you make Leon?"

    Minseok - '' It's Minseok now. ''

    Newt-" That's too complicated and ... Asian."

    *beep * Minseok left the call

    Newt-"Da**it. Son of a b--"

    Newt ended the call.

 

 How did he make a 196 you ask. I have no idea.

Anyways...

  They shouldn't be surprised of the artificial intelligence we possess. Technically, we can think like computers(due to all the experimentations), but we are human, make mistakes,and have a personality .

Suddenly, a person came up to me. He looked old yet young. He was dressed in clothes that looked high class.

  "How would you like to join SM Entertainment ?"

  I remember reading about him when I was in the hospital.

I made a quick check on him in my head .



Name:Lee Soo Man

Born: June 18, 1952 (age 62), Seoul, South Korea
Spouse: Kim Eun Jin (m. 1984–2014)
Children: Lee Hyeon-gyu

Info:Lee Soo-man (born 18 June 1952) is a South Korean music mogul, musician, and record producer. He is the founding c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter