Let's Stop

Jealousy, Hatred, Love, Heartbreaks

"Oh, you're here?" Haeun smiled as she saw her boyfriend in her living room. Woohyun was sitting in her couch, crossing his arm, waiting for her as his blood boiled with anger with what he saw previously in the afternoon. "What brings my handsome boyfriend here?" She smirked slightly, teasing him.

"Where were you?" He asked coldly, ignoring her words.

"I was out with my friend.. Why do you ask-" She paused, then realized. "Oh my God, Woohyun, I'm so sorry. I totally forgot! It slipped my mind after my friend called me out!" She rushed over to his side.

"So your friend was that mportant?" Woohyun snapped.

"Woohyun, I'm sorry baby. It's not that, it's just that I didn't see that friend for such a long time." 

"Who is that friend?" 

Haeun didn't want to tell him truthfully, in case he might get the wrong idea. So she lied. "Erm, you know Jieun right? My best friend in high school? She erm.. Came back from The states yesterday.. Yeah." She gave an excuse.

Woohyun snarled under his breath. "Jieun?" He stood up. "You're lying." He stared at her coldly in the eyes.

"what do you mean? It's the truth." She tried to laugh to shake off the awkward atmosphere after what he said.

"I saw you, with a guy. It was Kris, if I'm not wrong. It was, wasn't it?"

"Woohyun ah, it's not what it seems-"

"Then why did you lie! Tell me the truth, Haeun." He half shouted. "Are you.. Cheating on me?"

Those were simple words, but it hit her hard. It struck her deep in her heart. The water in her eyes, threatening to leave any moment. "You don't trust me?" She held her skirt hard, pulling it as she controlled her tears as she held her head down. Not wanting to show how much that had hurt her feelings.

"I did. I trusted you so much, but now.. You just took my trust and stepped on it like it was nothing. How could you do that to me?!" Woohyun was fuming. He really thought she cheated on him.

"So you really think I'm that cheap? That I don't love you? That I don't treasure you?" She was shaking. Angry and hurt. She was trying to keep all her emotions in. "I don't believe this.." 

The room was silent.

"I thought you did love me. But I guess I thought wrong." He turned around and headed for the door, but stopped. "It's tiring.." 

Haeun's heart stopped. She knew what was coming, she knew it too well. "Woohyun, I told you! It was just an outing, what's wrong with you!" She shouted, she didn't want to hear what was coming.

"Let's.. Stop. This, everything. Let's just stop this." He stormed out of the apartment, slamming the door behind him.

Haeun fell to her knees. Why is this happening?  

She buried her face in her hands and cried.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Yays I'm back Yays HAPPEH CHINA LEW YEAH EVERYBODEH (pls don't get offended ppl.)