Hurt

Jealousy, Hatred, Love, Heartbreaks

Woohyun's POV

I stormed out of her house. I was fuming, hurt. It was all stuck in the left of me, I felt choked up. I tried to release it as I kicked away whatever I saw. But it didn't help, I felt so betrayed. I threw myself on a bench as my hands raked through my hair. I sighed and tried to control those tears. 

I remembered her image as I shouted at her. Tears spilling, lips trembeling, she looked hurt. Maybe she was telling the truth. Maybe I misunderstood. Whatever it was, I messed up badly. 

Then I remembered that similar happening with Seungyeon. When she was hurt as hell when she found me with Seungyeon. Then, I realized the mess I made. "" it was all I said as I felt the regret and guilt growing in me. I didn't even give her a chance to explain. What did I just do? 

I got up and ran my hands through my hair forcefully, venting my anger. I exhaled deeply as that bitter feeling overwhelmed me. The image of a crying and hurt Haeun broke me into pieces. I had broken her. My cruel mind had done that. 

I didn't even have trust in her, and I was her boyfriend. The one she trusted the most.

My feet immediately started running back, back to where I was. I ran, as fast as I could. My mind was spinning with thoughts and voices screamed at me for screwing up. But I didn't stop, I needed to apologise. I screwed up.

 

I finally reached her doorstep and placed my hands on my hips as I panted heavily. I slowly reached for the knob and twisted it. Only to feel my heart sink below, deeper than ever. Haeun was on the floor, clutching the left of her.

She had been crying, a lot. She was curled up into a ball, she leaned against the counter on the floor. Her head was down, while she stared blankly into absolute nothing. She was a mess, and I created that mess.

"Haeun.." I called as she slowly lifted her head to me. Her gaze changed, and it was now filled with more water. I stepped closer to her, I wanted to just pull her near. Just feel her warmth, tell her I was sorry and that I loved her. Tell her not to cry. But I couldn't, because it was my fault.

She stood up, her eyes still on me. Her hands had something. I stared harder at the shine in her hands. It was our necklace.

She clutched the necklace harder and brushed past me, out the door. 

"Haeun!" I called her many times, but never once she turned around. She just kept walking. Look at what I've done. Look Woohyun, just look at what you've done to her. I had just broken her. I was such a jerk.

"Haeun, stop." I caught up and pulled her back, grabbing her wrist. I made her turn around to face me, but just when I wanted to speak, I noticed her eyes. They were so puffy, tears were still flowing endlessly. But most of all, it was filled with anger, hurt.

"I'm sorry." It was all I could say. I grew numb with all the pain when I saw her face.

"Really? Why are you sorry? It was me who cheated, wasn't it?" She said as she put on a smile, but it soon disappeared when she turned around, wanting to leave.

I grabbed her once again, "Haeun, I-"

"Don't." Her gaze now full of hatred. She wasn't angry at me for misunderstanding her, she wasn't. She was hurt that I didn't trust her. She was hurt, not angry, hurt. I, her boyfriend, had hurt her. Realizing that, my grip on her loosened. She was right, now she had the right to leave. Because I was the jerk. 

She turned around and walked away. I looked at her back, I watched her leave. I was just about to run up to her again, I couldn't bear to watch her leave, when I saw a light. I squinted my eyes a little, it was a car, and it was driving towards Haeun. 

It wasnt stopping.

My heart was beating fast, my mind full of voices. I ran to Haeun, I pulled her to me and pushed her to the pathway. But before I could pull myself away, I was engulfed by the light. Before I knew it, I was flying over to the other side, blood dripping from everywhere. My body ached, as I felt fragments of glass in me. My breathing became slower, my eyelids - heavier. But I smiled when I realized that I saved Haeun, that she was safe. I could feel my cheeks getting wet, I didn't know if it was my tears or the dripping blood, but I smiled. 

"Woohyun!" I heard her scream. Her voice was filled with shock, disbelief, hurt maybe. I hurt her once again. 

But this time, I knew it was for her own good.

With that, I let the darkness take over me as numbness filled my entire body.

 


 

don't :-) kill :-) me :-) for :-) this:-) 

I changed some things in chapter 40&41, do read them again!<3

Comment & subscribe!

<3 

Do check out my new fanfic too! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/479689

 

Broken Flower 

She was broken, alone, cold.

No one cared enough to help, neither did she care enough to let them in.
 
Her heart was frozen with painful scars.
 
No one was ever able to fix her.
 
except him.