No, I'll Protect You

Jealousy, Hatred, Love, Heartbreaks

"Do you?" The priest asked.

A tear fell from her eye and she held up her dress. She turned around and made everyone drop their jaws. 

"What's happenning?"

"Is she going to be a run-away bride?"

"Aigoo, was she forced into this marriage? Look at her! She's crying!"

Everyone started to gossip at the sudden twist. Both Mr Kim was also shocked at what was happenning and stood up.

Haeun lifted her dress and went down the steps. 

She went over to Woohyun and exclaimed, "No.. No, I don't. Because I don't love him. I love this babo over here."

Woohyun, still unknown to what happened, looked up to see a beautiful bride infront of him, crying.

He stood up and stared at her, confused.

"'I will be with you, and only you, forever. I love you.' Babo, isn't that what you said to me? Then why aren't you taking me away from this marriage?" She cried as she smiled at him.

Woohyun pulled her in for a tight hug and said, "Mianhae, Haeun ah.. Mianhaeyo!! im sorry for letting you down! I won't let you go ever again. I won't make you cry or hurt ever again! Im sorry!! I love you so much!" His eyes became watery.

She pulled him back gently and tip-toed to kiss the crying boy, sweetly and lovingly.

Everyone in the church hall clapped.

But, listen to what your heart says okay? If you think that she'll be better if you leave, leave then. If you think that it'll be hard for you and her, don't do this, eomma won't blame her baby. arrasseo? Make a wise choice, honey.

Sunggyu remembered what his mother had told him and ran out of the church hall. Mrs Kim smiled at her son as he made his decision to catch his lover. On the other hand, Mr Kim was boiling with anger. He turned around to his assistant, Jin with fierce eyes. His assistant understand his master and dialed a number on his cellphone before escorting Mr Kim to the car to handle the matter.

Sunggyu ran, he ran as fast as he could to his true love. He didn't know where you were but he had to find you.

He searched the church, the hospital, and finally he went to her house.

You heard someone come into the house. You quickly put the book down and stood up, wondering who it was. 

"Who is it?" You shouted from the room.

He was so delighted to hear your voice. He rush to her room and swung open your door.

There you were, stunned. You stood right infront of him, wondering what the hell was going on. You saw him panting and sweating, tears flowing out from his eyes and his suit all crumpled.

"S-Sunggyu oppa.. Ottok-" Before you could finish, the boy pulled you in by the arm and crashed his lips into yours.

He kissed you so deeply and sweetly, yet so fierce and hard.

Tears dropped from both of your eyes as both of you savoured each second of the kiss. It seemed forever since you felt this tingling feeling. All the pain was immediately gone and time stopped at that moment.

You pulled him away gently and looked into his eyes. You missed those loving eyes of him, the warm touch of him, and the sweet kisses of him.

"What happened?" Still confused about what was happenning, you asked him.

"I won't let you go ever again. Even if anyone comes between us, i won't. I will protect you, i won't let you get hurt, I can't. Let's go away, uh? Let's go far away okay? Let's go." He said and started up your stuff.

"Wait- But why? Now? Why? What's happenning, oppa?" 

"Don't ask. He's coming. Quick!" 

Loud footsteps suddenly could be heard. They were here.

Sunggyu immediately stopped packing and stood infront of you, blocking you from them. 

"O-oppa?"

"I told you, I'll protect you. Stay behind me."

You were frightened. 'What's happenning?'

The men finally showed themselves. They stood outside the room, glaring at Sunggyu and you.

Then someone from behind came to the front. It was Mr Kim.

"Mr Kim?"

"I told you, Sunggyu. I told you that if you mess this marriage up, she would get it. Didn't I? Don't you love her? Then why do you want me to hurt her?"

"Appa.." Sunggyu glared hatefully at his own father.

"Sunggyu, move."

"Appa, don't do this."

"Sunggyu, I told you, MOVE."

"APPA!!" He screamed at his father.

Mr Kim nodded at his men and they started walking forward after cracking their knuckles. One of them went forward to Sunggyu and kneed him in the stomach and ou screamed, the other punched him hard on the face. Sunggyu lost his balance and fell to the ground. Blood was escaping his mouth, alot of blood.

"Sunggyu ah!! Sunggyu ah, kwenchana?!!" Tears fell from your eyes. You fell to the ground and cupped his face as he held your arm tightly and glared at Mr Kim. 

"Well, look at the lovebirds. But there's no time for such love-dovey matters, my dear. Sunggyu, it's either you get back into this wedding or you give her to me. You do need me to wake you up, don't you?" He smirked.

"Appa.. Please, don't do this." He coughed as he spat out more blood.

The men started kicking Sunggyu again, but this time, Sunggyu got up and hugged you to block them from hurting you.

Time went by slow at that moment when you saw how much he was protecting you, his loved one. Your heart ached as his eyes slowly began to close and his weight becoming more heavier on you. It was a sign that he couldn't take it anymore. You saw his love for you and you cried even more.

"Mianhaeyo.. ~~~ ah.." He whispered to you before he couldn't sit up anymore. His body fell onto the ground and Mr Kim motioned them to stop.

"Sunggyu ah!!!" You sat beside him and shook him vigorously. 

"Well, ~~~~? Are you going to watch Sunggyu suffer more because of you? Are you?" Mr Kim asked.

You stared at Sunggyu as your vision blurred from the tears in your eyes. You couldn't bear to see him in anymore pain.

"I'll go." You said and stood up.

"Ani.. Aniyo, don't go. I'm alright, ~~~ ah. I'm fine, don't listen to him. Don't go.. Please. I can't loose you.." A tear escaped his eye as he caught your arm, stopping you from going.

You kneeled beside him and curled his fringe beside his ear. You kissed his cheek and smiled at him with tears in your eyes. "I'll be fine, oppa. Don't worry about me. Oppa, Im sorry too.. But please remember, I love you., very much. Your my true love and i love you. I can't live without you and i can't bear to see you in pain. So I'll protect you, and I love you." 

You squeezed his hands before pulling away from him as he cried for you not to go.

===================================================