Do You?

Jealousy, Hatred, Love, Heartbreaks

 

You looked through your childhood photobook as you were packing up.

Almost every photo had you, your sister and the rest. Almost every photo had Sunggyu looking lovingly at you. Almost every photo showed signs that Sunggyu did love you very much.

If both of you are meant to be, you will be together somehow. If not, even thought it hurts, just accept it.

You smiled at the pictures and remembered all the memories that made you happy.

If you love someone, let them go. If they return to you, it was meant to be. If they don't, their love was never yours to begin with.

"Is your love mine? Will you return to me?" Tears escaped from your eyes but you wiped them away.

What do you do when the only one who can make you stop crying is the one who is making you cry?

"You were the one who stopped my tears from flowing. Now you're the one who makes me cry all the time."

What's meant to be will always find a way.

"I'll wait. If you return, I'll never let you go. If you don't, I'll let you go."

-

She brushed her dress one last time as her heart started beating madly. Haeun was so nervous.

"Eomma, You sure you're alright?" The worried daughter asked.

"Yes, yes. I'm fine. But Haeun ah, are you sure this is what you want?"

Haeun laughed at the silly question. "Of course! I mean why wouldn't I want this? Sunggyu's the one I love.. Right?"

Haeun started to feel her head ache. She started to remember everything slowly.

"Oh! Unnie is here! Unniee!!" She ran to you and hugged you.

"Babo, who said you couldn't cry? Who said you have to be strong for someone else? Why don't you ever think of yourself?" He told me and I cried even more. 

His face became clearer and clearer, He looked familiar to you.

 

"What's left to explain? What are you gonna say now? That you accidentally kissed her and broke her heart? That she kissed you and lied? What excuse are you gonna give me now?" I said as i watched him lowered his head.

The music started and Haeun and her mother started to walk down the aisle.

"We were together, but you went and kiss another girl behind my back. My sister, in fact. And you broke her heart. Am I supposed to forgive you after how you broke both of our hearts? I don't think so." 

I walked past him but he pulled me back.

"Don't ever come near me. You disgust me." He slowly loosen his grip and i walked away.

Before i went into the room again, I said one last thing to him. "Lets.. break up.."

She finally could see his face, It was Woohyun.

She turned to Woohyun who was in the first row. He stood up slowly upon seeing how beautiful you were in that white dress. But his face was full of sadness and regret. He didn't want this to happen. The poor boy was cryig silently in his heart.

"Goodbye." I said that to him and I returned the necklace and walked away, crying.

Her heart started to ache. She finally remembered, everything. She loved Woohyun, not Sunggyu. Sunggyu loved ~~~~, her adopted sister, not her. Woohyun loved her, not anyone else.. Tears started b her eyes as she remembered their memories, but she held them back.

"It.. It was Woohyun. He gave it to you. After that night when you and him fought, he told me to give it back to you." 

She reached the altar and her mother gave her hand to Sunggyu. Sunggyu took her hand and led her up the stairs with a blank, unhappy face.

Both of their minds were filled with so much thoughts, both of them were thinking of their loved ones. 

'No.. This isn't right. It's not supposed to be Sunggyu, it's supposed to be Woohyun!' Haeun thought to herself.

"Lee Haeun, Do you take Kim Sunggyu to be your husband?" The priest asked, but you didn't respond. "Lee Haeun?" He exclamined.

She looked at the priest, then to Sunggyu who looked back at her with sad eyes.

She turned around to look at Woohyun who was already crying tears of pain. Her heart ached even more to see him cry, she wanted to cry too. 

"Do you?" The priest asked.