U-Turn

Jealousy, Hatred, Love, Heartbreaks

"You're getting discharged?" Sunggyu entered the ward and saw Haeun packing her clothes.

"Oh! Oppa! You're back!" Haeun ran to him and wrapped her arms around him.

She looked up at him and saw that there was blood on his lips.

"Oppa.. Did you get into a fight?! Why are you bleeding!! Oppa, kwenchana??" She worriedly asked.

She wanted to touch his lips but Sunggyu gently pushed her fingers away. 

"Ah.. Yeah, Im fine." He said. "Done packing? Want me to send you home?"

"Nae!!!" She excitedly replied.

-

-

 They got into his car.

"Ah! Oppa, you said.. that.. we were getting m-married.. right?" She blushed at the thought of it.

Sunggyu wasn't listening though. He was thinking about what Woohyun said. 

"Didn't you see how pathetic she was? how hard she was crying? How much pain she was in?"

"You know, I used to think that i was the worst. Now i know better, who's the actual jerk."

"This Kim Sunggyu that's before me, I don't know him."

Those lines kept replaying in his head again and again. What Woohyun said really made him realize what he had done. But he can't stop now either. Once he stops, She will get hurt. He knew that Mr Kim was capable of anything, he would do anything to get what he wants. And he was afraid. Afraid of what he might do to ~~~~. He had to protect her, because he loved her.

But he couldn't take it anymore. 

"Oppa..? Oppa!!" Haeun said loudly when she noticed he wasn't listening.

"Haeun ah..  Im sorry but i think i have to go now. I don't think i can send you home." He took out his wallet and gave her some money. "Take this and take a cab home please?" 

"Oppa.. Waeyo?" 

"Please." 

She hesitantly took the money and got out of the car.

"Arrasso.. Be careful, see you later." She smiled and waved him goodbye.

Sunggyu's POV

I went to look for her. 

I searched everywhere that i could think of.

Then I remebered.

Flashback

I heard someone crying so i entered the church hall.

I went into the direction of the crying.

It became louder and louder. 

It sounded like a girl. And it sounded familiar.

I went forward and finally saw someone.

It was ~~~~. She was crying.

She looked up at me with her teary eyes and wet cheeks and hicupped.

"~~~ ah.. Why are you crying?" I asked her.

"A-a-appa.. Appa.. Appa is gone.. I miss him.. I want to see appa.." She said and cried even louder.

I hugged her and her soft, black hair and told her, "Shhhh. Don't cry okay? I'm here."

The church.

=================================

Heyyo peeps!~ 

I made some changes to chap25 cause

hehe i kinda forgot about that chap and continued

writing so everything went off topic and yeah @.@

AND YAY NEW COVER PIC :D

i spent so many hours on that okay TT_TT 

anyways enjoy and comment! Do sub too <3 ^-^