My Sister

Jealousy, Hatred, Love, Heartbreaks

Woohyun's POV

I saw him, Sunggyu, walk out of the hospital. 

I raise my hand and stopped him from walking any further.

He looked at me with eyes that were filled with pain and anger.

"Move." That was all he said.

I looked through the door and saw ~~~~ on the floor crying.

"We need to talk." He sighed but agreed.

-

-

"Why?" I asked him straight.

He didn't reply or even look at me.

"Why are you deciding to do this now? When she's most vulnerable? When she lost everything?"

"Stay out of this." He replied coldly.

"I have the right to interfere."

"Right?" He spat. "Who was the one that made her afraid of love? Did you really forget the whole incident?"

"At least i told her straight. I didn't go and make her fall so deeply in love, make her trust me and then go and break her heart."

"I told you to stay out of this."

"Why? Is there a reason you're doing all this? Are you hiding something? Did Mr Kim tell you to do this?"

"I TOLD YOU-"

"NO, I WILL NOT STAY OUT OF THIS. Didn't you see how pathetic she was? how hard she was crying? How much pain she was in?"

".. Why are you interferring so much? Why do you care for her only now? Weren't you the one who tossed her aside? Didn't you just treated her like a toy?"

"That doesn't mean i don't care, does it?"

"Why do you care if she was just a toy!"

"Is that what she is to you now? A toy?!"

I saw him bite his lips, I was hoping that he would take back all he said and finally tell the truth. But he continued, "Yes. A toy which i've thrown aside just like what you did. A usless toy which i used just for enjoyment and a toy to cure my boredom-"

I punched him hard on the cheek and his body moved back to get balance.

"DON'T you EVER say that about her. And don't ever see her again. You know, I used to think that i was the worst. Now i know better, who's the actual jerk. Get the hell out of my life. This Kim Sunggyu that's before me, I don't know him."

I said and walked off.

I was pissed. I was furious.

FLASHBACK

"Woohyun ah.. We know this is hard for you to believe but please.. Try to understand our actions. Please." Father took my hand and patted it as he sighed heavily.

"No.. But how- How.. How can it be?After all these years.. Now you tell me this? How.. How can-"

"Woohyun ah.."

"Just.. Just give me some time to accept it.. Give me time.."

--

"I guess you know the truth already, don't you?"

I looked at her and nodded.

"Well.. The truth may be harsh, after all that has happened. But don't forget, she is your sister after all. And it's obvious, what she's going through now is very hard for her. Be by her side, she needs someone."

-

They said I had a sister. Whom i had to protect and show love to.

I had a sister whom i didn't know about.

I have a sister.

And she is, ~~~~.

========================================

HEIIIIII PEOPOOOO :D

Well sorry for the long pause D:

rlly busy with sch >< DAMN SCH:(

And its MID YEAR EXAM perioddddd:(( KILL ME ALRRRR D:

Kk enuf of my complaints:X I'll try to u[date ofteeeennn^^

****AND PPL DONT CRYYY DDDDDDD; you make me wanna cry tooooo T_T

Comment and enjoy!

Do subscribe tooooo ~