I Love You

Jealousy, Hatred, Love, Heartbreaks

"Enough!" Sunggyu's mother screamed at her husband from outside. "Yeobu, just stop, alright? Stop all this. I've had enough of it. Stop with all this money nonsense! Do you see what you've become? All because of money. Yeobu, please, stop." She pleaded.

"Don't get in my way, yeobu. I'm doing it for us too. If i can't get my son to marry the heir of the Lees' company, then I will get the company myself. If he won't marry her, I'll get rid of both of them. I'll do whatever I will to get my hands on that company!" Mr Kim stated.

"Don't you think it's too much? Just for money you'll kill? You've already hurt her parents, now you want to hurt their children?" 

"Mwoh? M-my parents? Wh.. What do you mean?" You hoped you heard wrong.

"It wasn't an accident. It was planned. He planned to kill your parents to get their company, and he did." She looked at her husband with tears in her eyes. "I lived with guilt, but this man, my husband slept every night with peace. I had dreams of her parents almost every night, i lived in fear. I suffered with the guilt of the sin you committed and I had enough of this."

"You bastard! H-how could you!" You went forward towards him but the other men held you back.

Loud sirens suddenly could be heard. The sound surrounded and filled the whole house. It was the police.

"Mwoh?! Who called the police?!" Mr Kim furiously asked.

"Na. I called them. I told you it was enough." Mrs Kim admitted.

"How dare you! You're me wife! How dare you call the police on me!"

"I'm sorry, yeobu. But this is too far. Just give in."

Mr Kim and his men wanted to escape from the police and decided to run out of the house, away from them. But as soon as they stepped out of the building, the police caught their arms. They struggled to escape but soon were handcuffed.

"Yeobu, help me. uh? Don't leave me with them like this, uh?" Mr Kim pleaded.

"I'm sorry.." Mrs Kim said and turned around. She didn't want to see her beloved husband being taken away by the police. But she felt relieved, and the guilt she was feeling got lesser.

"Mrs Kim, call the ambulance, please!!" You pleaded her. "Sunggyu oppa! Kwenchana?! I'm here, I'm here. I told you I'll be fine!" You rushed over to him and saw his eyes slowly closing. "Ani, Sunggyu oppa, don't close your eyes. Oppa, I'm here, open your eyes please! Look at me, open your eyes!! Oppa.." You cried to him, but he just laid there with both his eyes closed.

-

His eyes opened but his vision was still blurry. He squinted his eyes as he tried to adjust to the bright lighting.

"Sun-Sunggyu oppa?" The boy squinted his small eyes at you, who was sitting beside his bed holding his hands, crying.

"~~~~~ ah.." He weakly said. He grinned widely once he realized it was you and pulled you in for a tight hug. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did he do anything to you? What happenned? What did he do? uh?" He asked.

"Oppa! I should be the one worrying! Look what he did to you! Does it hurt?" You his cheeks which was covered with dried blood from all that beatings.

"Aniyo, it doesn't. Because, I protected you, so i didn't feel any pain." He smiled cheekily at you.

"Aigoo, this oppa! Yah, next time don't do something so foolish okay!" You softly beat his shoulder.

"Ah! Eyyy, How can you beat a patient! There's a punishment for doing so!" He pouted.

"Mwoh?" You giggled at his cuteness.

He moved his cheeks towards you and pointed his finger to them. "Just a smaaaaall kiss ~"

You giggled and kissed his cheeks.

"Happy now?" You joked.

"Nae!!" He agreed like a small kid. Sunggyu curled your hair behind your ear and kissed your cheek. He looked deeply into your soft eyes and smiled. "I love you." He said before interlocking his fingers with yours.

"It's first time." You smiled at him.

"What is?" He looked at you, confused.

"Interlocking fingers, its the first time." 

"Oh, haha! you silly girl!" The boy giggled and pinched your nose. "~~~~ ah, I loved you all my life, and i will love you for the rest of my life." 

You placed your forehead on his and kissed his lips, "I'll love you forever too." 

"Waaaah, the lovebirds are already acting all lovey dovey!" Dongwoo came in and joked when he saw you two so close to each other.

"Ahh oppas.. " You were embarrassed when you saw the rest coming in.

"Yah, mwoyah! You shouldn't be calling other guys 'oppa~'" Sunggyu elbowed you with a jealous look to get your attention.

"Aigoo, this small boy! Yah, their older than me, i should call them oppa! Waeyo ~ Are you jealous?" You elbowed the blushing Sunggyu.

"I-I'm not! Yah, I'm hungry ~ Can we go somewhere and eat?" Sunggyu puted cutely, hoping that his aegyo would work on you.

"Andwae! You sta here, I'll go get some food for you." You told him firmly.

"But its so boring here! Bring me with you okayy ? ~" He said cutely.

"ANDWAE! You're injured and you shouldn't be moving around too much! I'll be right back okay? Just stay here with the other oppas, I'll come back fast." You said and kissed his forehead.

Sungjong, who was behind you, pretended to puke at the loving actions. Sunggyu saw his actions and pulled out his tongue at him.

"I'll miss you! Be back safely!" Sunggyu told you as you headed for the door.

Sungyeol mimicked what Sunggyu said and the others laughed.

"Yah!" Sunggyu threw a pillow at him.

============================================