Kris?

Jealousy, Hatred, Love, Heartbreaks

 

_************************************************************************_

Another suprise in this chapterrrr! >:3

Geurae, sorry for not updating for like ages /.\ 

/badauthornim/ sobsssss

Enjoy, Comment, Subbz!

Pyeong!

_************************************************************************_

 

She did her final touch-ups and smiled at the fact that she was going on date with him for the first time in such a long time. Haeun grabbed her coat and left the house. Just then, her phone rang, she guessed it was Woohyun.

 

"Hello?" She answered, happily.

 

"Haeun? Is that- Is that you?" It wasn't him.

 

"Nae. Nugusaeyo..?" 

 

"It's me! You don't remember me?"  His voice was familiar but she wasn't able to put her finger on who it was.

 

"I don't.. think so. Who is it?" 

 

"Kris! You don't remember me? Wah, I'm so sad! Yah, Haeun ah, how can you forget me so soon! After all those years when we played together!"

 

"Kris?! Is that really you? Yah, you mean oppa! It's been so long and only now you call me? Wae? What is it you want?" Haeun teased in a harsh tone.

 

"Ay, wae gurae! You know I've been overseas cause of my parents but now I'm back! Yah, you're the first person I called alright!" He laughed at her sillyness. "Actually, I called to ask you to spend today with me. You’re free, right?”

 

"Actually, I have a-"

 

"-Yes? Okay then! See ya at 2, Haeun!" 

 

He hung up without hearing her explanation. Considering the fact that they didn't meet for years, she decided to meet up with Kris instead, but forgot to text Woohyun about it.

 

-

 

“Haeun!” He waved to her.

 

“Oppa! Aish, I missed you so much! Why didn’t you visit!” She pulled back from hugging him. “Yah! Did you flunk school to come here?!”

 

It was true, he did flunk school, but it was a good thing he was quick enough to lie. "Yah! I’m Kris, the handsome and smart one. Do you think I’ll flunk school!”

 

“Yes, actually/ You’re quite the rebel.” She giggled. “So why did you ask me to come today? Do you have something you want from me?”

 

"Aish, why are you always so smart." he rubbed the back of his neck. "Nae, I want something from you. But! I'll tell you only after we have fun!" He stuck out his tongue at the younger and got a pinch on the cheek  from her. "Let's go!" He grabbed her wrist and pulled her into shops along the streets.

 

-

We're sending you to study, Woohyun.

 

The troubled boy traced the shape of the wine glass for the ninth time. What his parents said to him the previous night was ringing in his head ever since he heard it. He just didn't understand why they were doing this to him. It obviously wasn't because they really wanted him to further his studies, they had already given up on his academic talent a long time ago. Maybe it was because they weren't too fond of the idea of him dating Haeun.

 

Ever since the wedding, the boy's parents had been questioning him on their relationship, and they weren't too fond of his answers either. They just weren't too fond of the fact that their son was dating the one who was supposedly to be the daughter-in-law of the Kims. 

 

He didn't want to move, he didn't want to leave Haeun. What his parents said had him awake the whole night, it got him angry. He called Haeun today to tell her this, ask her for her thoughts and all. He didn't want to keep this from her.

 

"Where the hell is she.. Why is he so late!" He tapped his finger impatiently as he looked at his phone to check the time once again. He definitely was not in the mood to be waiting for hours right now.

 

3.36 PM.

 

 "Sir, would you like to order?" The waiter came for the seventh time, asking him to finally place an order and he too was getting impatient, wondering what the hell this customer came for if he won't even order a drink. Woohyun's stomach growled loudly, right infront of the waiter.

 

"Erm, no. Not yet." Woohyun smiled sheepishly at the waiter with an embarrassed look as the waiter tried to hide his obvious anger with a fake smile while walking off. "Aish, I'm so damn hungry but i can't eat cause she's not here! Where the hell could she be!" He grabbed his stomach to control the pain due to the hunger when a thought struck him. "Don't tell me.. She's in some trouble? Or an accident?!" He questioned himself in fear and dialed her number in a hurry. 

 

Her phone rang and rang, but there was no response. He waited and waited. He was tired of waiting and honestly He justed wanted to leave right away but maybe she would come in any moment now? Maybe it was just a suprise? Maybe she had a reason? He tried her best to think of all the positive reasons and waited longer for her. But it was almost 4, He was tired and fuming mad. Taking his coat, he furiously got up from his seat and kept his head down, trying to avoid the burning glare of the waiter. He put on his coat and exited the restaurant. He looked across the street, the shop right infront of the restaurant. His eyes saw her. With another man.

 

What the hell? Why is she with him? Who is he? So she skipped our date to be with him? She made me wait two damn hours and she went out with that guy?

 

All kinds of thoughts went through his confused head as he saw both of them together. He was a little more mad than jealous. Woohyun could not take in what he saw and immediately took a cab home. He tried to forget what he saw but it kept replaying in his head. That girl showing him her aegyo and then throwing herself onto him, hugging him shamelessly. He was boiling mad and his head started to hurt from all that thinking and wondering of who he was. 

 

-

 

"Gumawo oppa!" She took her ice cream that he bought for her and started eating like a small child. "So, now you have to tell me what you want from me."

 

“You still remember huh. Fine, I’ll tell you.” He smiled. “I’m not feeling well these days.”

 

"Not feeling well? Are you having a fever?" She touched his forehead. "Is it a sickness?!" She panicked.

 

"Yah! Let me finish!"

 

"Ah, mianhae."She smiled sheepishly.

 

"Haeun ah, remember when we were young? We used to play together remember? Then, one day while we were playing, I injured my eye?"

 

"Well, yeah.." She answered curiously.

 

"A few days ago, my eyes started to hurt again, my vision was blurred. So i went to see a doctor, to get my eyes examined. He said that that incident injured my eye really badly. And..” He stopped.

 

“And what? Why did you stop? What happened, oppa?” She got worried.

 

“He said that I will lose my vision soon.. He said that there’s a very low chance for me to get it back..” 

 

“M-Mwo?! You’re going to lose your vision?! A-ani, you’re perfectly fine, what are you talking about! You’re lying right?”

 

“I wish i was.. But it’s not. So I think you should know what I want from you already.”

 

“You.. Want me to stay with you?”

 

“Woah, you really are smart.” He gasped, trying to . But looking at her troubled expression, his laugh faded away. “Wae..? You can’t?” He asked sadly.

 

She immediately wore a smile on her face and said, “Ay, Of course I can! I’ll be your eyes, so don’t worry!”

 

Woohyun will understand, he will. She thought to herself.