Sharing Rooms

Exodus

Yosh! I'm so happy~ For several reasons so I'll list them down, even though it isn't important.

1)It's ma birthday tomorrow! ^^

2)I have so many new subscribers! Thank you ~^O^~

3)My baby laptop is fixed! And my stories were saved!! XD

4)I don't have to toggle the audio every five seconds to listen to me EXO and SUJU babies

So, yas, that happened, and although I don't have Word yet installed back on to my compter, I was very quick to write a new chapter, so if there are any bad mistakes I am very sorry, but I hope you enjoy! ^^

(Oh also I would like to apologise for the format before, it must have been very annoying but I was unable to fix it T^T)                                                                                                                                     


Berlin 06:02 Day 3

"Quick, in here," Luhan rushed Minseok into the large and abandoned warehouse, giving a few wary glances over his shoulder before trying to help the other push the large door open with making as less noise as possible, it was dark so if the attackers did manage to follow them, they would be listening for any sounds extra carefully.
    Finally they managed to open it just enough to squeeze through and both sneaked through, and as soon as they arrived on he other side, immediately turned back to the door in a rush to close it again quietly.
    As soon as they had done so Luhan gestured for Minseok to get  away from the door as if they were there already.    
    It was a massive warehouse, or Luhan guessed so anyway, it was so dark he could barely see Minseok.
    "Minseok..." Luhan was shocked by a voice from behind, but remembered that they wouldn't be alone and turned around calmly, Minseok however, spun around sharply to be face to face with someone he hadn't seen for a while.
    "Kyungsoo-ah!" Minseok grinned and ran forward, outstretched arms and smile broadening all the more as he landed in Kyungsoo's arms, the male also smiling.
    After a very...heartfelt hug, they finally managed to part, Minseok stating, "You look so much better."
    "I feel so much better," Kyungsoo laughed, and Luhan would have asked what they were talking about, but he didn't want to tread on sensitive ground, but it didn't matter as Kyungsoo turned his attention to him anyway, smiling, "It's good to see you again Luhan," he said quietly, but he said it with honesty and Luhan had to give him a smile and a small hug for that.
    "It's good to see you arrived safely," Luhan replied.
    "Did they follow you far?" Kyungsoo flipped onto a serious note, but his question was answered by a large sudden bang on the door.
    No one dared breathe, let alone say anything.
    Suddenly there was a follow up of more bangs, getting louder and louder and faster and faster.
    "," Luhan hissed under his breath, turning to the door and stretching out his arms. Strangely, he took a deep breath but didn't strain too much except from gently clenched fists, but Minseok and Kyungsoo watched as the door shut completely, as it had been opened slightly, and the banging got louder as the attackers got frustrated because, they guessed, they couldn't open the door.
    "Quickly," Luhan sounded more strained than he looked it though, "Text Jongin," Luhan said, and Kyungsoo quickly went into action of doing so.
    Minseok decided that standing there like a tree wasn't going to help and swiftly jogged over towards the large metal barrier, placing his hand on it gently and ignoring the shouts from Luhan from behind.
    As he placed his hand he got quite the shock as a massive bang was sent from the other side from just where his hand was, but he was quick to replace it and took in a deep breath before his fingertips started growing numb and cold and frost started to appear under his fingers.
    Quickly it grew, Minseok directing it to the side where the door would open, and as the frost developed into ice, it grew between the door and the wall, and when he was sure it was strong enough, he took a step back as if to admire his work for art.
    He turned around and gave a small nod at Luhan, who let out a big sigh and relaxed, and Minseok turned back to see if it would hold.
    It did, the bang continued, but they weren't able to pull open the door as it was now connected to the wall with a large sheet of ice.
    Minseok ran back to Luhan, and with great time just as he did so, Jongin appeared.
    "Come on, quickly," as soon as he sensed the banging and the ice he grabbed onto Minseok and Luhan and ordered, "You two, grab onto Kyungsoo," the two did so, and it formed a small circle of four.
    "I thought you could only do two at a time," Kyungsoo explained, but Jongin shook his head and showed a somewhat proud smile.
    "I've changed," he answered simply, then asking, "Ready?" Everyone nodded almost simultaneously and in a puff of smoke, evaporated. 


As soon as everyone got back, it was a flurry of hugs and names as the three new arrivals met up the two who had already been staying there. It was a very nice feel, as none of them had recently fallen out, but they knew that the atmosphere would change as soon as the others started to appear.
    After hugs and names were passed, they were all found sitting in the circle of chairs, fire in full rage as they started to discuss rooms.
    "Kyungsoo and Luhan, you will be in Yixing's room, Minseok you will be in Sehun's room. When Chanyeol, Yifan and Zitao arrive tomorrow, Chanyeol will be in Yixing's room, Zitao in Sehun's and Yifan in mine. Then when Junmyeon comes, he will go in Sehun's room, and then Baekhyun and Jongdae will sleep in my room with Yifan. Me and Yixing will be sleeping in the living room," Jongin explained as if he had rehearsed it for a long time.
    "Why so particular?" Minseok asked, Yixing adding, "And why do you and I sleep in the living room?"
    "Because, I don't want any heat based powers in your room Minseok, or Junmyeon's room, because I know what you guys are like, I don't want Chanyeol and Yifan near each over, I know they're okay with each over sort of, but if their spirits are activated they'll burn down the house, if Yifan and Junmyeon are near each over then that's just a bad idea all together, I've also planned it so all the really destructive powers are in one room, and me and Yixing will stay in he living room because if we get attacked I'll be best at protecting Yixing," he explained, everyone nodding at his conclusion before he bounced to his feet.
    "It's going to be crowded, but I only have three rooms, the living room isn't as warm," he turned to look at Yixing, "Sorry," and gave half a smile.
    "It's fine," he breathed, although obviously it wasn't totally okay in his mind.
    "Now, I've got a lot of food stored up, but I want to ration it, remember, no one, goes outside, except from me, which will only be when I'm collecting others or run out of food, but if we ration the food I won't need to go outside and get some, okay?"
    Everyone gave various answers of 'okay' and Jongin turned around and headed for the small kitchen, Kyungsoo jumping up to follow him.


It didn't take long, but on plates which were very cleaned but very battered, the most important thing full of food, Jongin and Kyungsoo served up some pasta with salad and meatballs.
    To some it  looked delicious simply because it was, but to others it was the most food they'd seen in ages.
    There was no dining room so they all sat on the floor in the living room and ate to their hearts content.
    Luhan was the first to speak up, asking, "Where did you get all this food?" Just as he was finishing.
    Jongin smiled, his lips and explaining, "I have loads more, but that was the most we're probably going to eat, the rest will be in smaller proportions, I stole some of it and bought some of it," he answered before quickly finishing off.
    When everyone was finished, Sehun and Minseok offered to wash up and the others were grateful as the brought the plates away.
    Everyone laid themselves on the carpeted floor, full because of the food, happy to see each over, and warm because of the fire.
    But they knew it wasn't going to last long.


"Is this okay?" Jongin asked, a blanket on the large sofa and a pillow on the end for Yixing's head.
    Yixing smiled and nodded, whispering, "Thank you," and sliding into his bed, looking very much satisfied with his quickly made bed.
    Jongin disappeared for the moment before returning with a small bucket of water and threw it over the crackling fire, settling it back down beside the dying fire.
    It was risky to keep a fire alive when they were all asleep, as much as it would've been nice to keep warm in the living room, it took away all risks.
    The others had all settled into their rooms, some were thinking of sleeping on the floor, but because there wasn't so many they all decided to sleep in the bed in two's.
    Jongin silently walked over to his own made-up bed on the other long sofa and tucked himself in before whispering, "Good night."
    Replied to in the dark was Yixing's, "Good night," back, and Jongin shut his eyes.
    A few minutes later, Jongin woke up, he didn't know why, but he could hear shuffling and slowly he turned his line of sight to the sofa opposite him, blinking a few times in order to actually see something, which was a figure tossing and turning, obviously it was no other than Yixing. 
    "Yixing," he called over quietly, and the latter turned over, Jongin only just able to see his face as he stuttered, "Y-yes?"
    He had no idea what he was doing, but as he shifted in his bed, he realised that it was very cold and turned his attention back to Yixing, "Are you cold?"
    There was a few shuffling noises again as Yixing shook his head, but remembering it was dark he spoke up, "Y-yes...s-s-sorry..."
    "It's okay," Jongin was so tired he slept straight away, but obviously Yixing had stayed up long enough for the cold to catch him.
    Thinking of what to do, as there were no spare sheets except from the one in his bed which currently wasn't being used, but he couldn't get up and walk over to his room or it would most probably wake everyone up.
    He gave a small sigh and called Yixing over, "Yixing, come here."
    Yixing stopped shivering, hesitating, before as quietly as he could, he slipped out of bed and shuffled over in the night, duvet wrapped around him, before stopping in front of Jongin and asking with clattering teeth, "What?"
    "I meant get in bed with me," Jongin hushed under his breath, and Yixing was very grateful for the dark as it would have covered the tiny amount of red entering his face, nevertheless he dropped the duvet onto the floor and slowly, slipped onto the sofa next to Jongin and under his duvet.
    Quickly he was thankful he had been offered, as Jongin was so warm and heated him quickly.
    Before Jongin knew it, Yixing was huddled right next to him as if he was so live radiator and whispered, "Thank you."
    A strange feeling entered Jongin when he said that, but he shook it off and proceeded to try and go back to sleep.