Chapter 2

My Stray Pet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Same things still happened. Gongchan would still wait for you outside of the school. You were practically okay with it now.

You were running for School President. Since you were a student that had good grades and has leadership, almost everyone voted for you as the next school President. Though a bit hot-headed, you kept calm with everyone You were caring enough for everyone. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a busy day since it's almost time for your school festival to happen next week. You were kept busy throughout the first three days that you had forgot Gongchan for a while now. But he didn't give up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Thursday. You were excused from class. All the school officers were excused for today's class. You were having a meeting today. So eventually you can't see Gongchan. 

It was lunch break. Taemi and Sunmi were walking through the hallways. Just then, an idea popped out of Sunmi's mind. "Hey.. Don't ya think Gongchan is outside of the gate right now?" she asked. "Maybe.." Taemi said while she was thinking it on her mind looking up the ceiling. "Should we go see if he's there?" "I think we should. Kajja!"

Both of them were correct. Gongchan was at the school gate. He was waiting for you until classes were over. You still haven't made any wish and probably had forgotten about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to Taemi and Sunmi. 

As expected, they saw Gongchan standing beside the school gate doing absolutely nothing. Gongchan sure was an eager boy. He doesn't care if he waits too long. 

"Gongchan ssi~" Taemi cooed waving hello. "Ohh.. Annyeong haseyo.." he bowed. 

"You know.. Ah-ri is busy right now. She's having a meeting as the school council president." Sunmi explained.

Gongchan looked happy. "Wow.. I really would like to see how she does her work as president. I wish I could see her." he suddenly looked down.

Just then. Both Taemi and Sunmi looked at each other. A wide grin in their face. They had a plan. And they knew it wouldn't fail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Taemi and Sunmi had returned at the school hallways. They were just walking since some of the teachers were at the meeting making their lunch break a little bit long. But there is one catch. Most of the boy students were looking at them. Not exactly at them. Someone behind them. 

There was a pretty girl behind them. It was actually Gongchan in disguise.

****FLASHBACK****

"Gongchan! Do you really want to see Ah-ri) right now?" "Nae" "Well.. We have an idea. But are you willing to do it?" Taemi said.

"Well I guess.. Since I do want to see Ah-ri right now." he said while rubbing the back of his head.

"Then.. Let's go!!" Both Sunmi and Taemi pulled Gongchan's hands.

They were off inside the school. They found an empty classroom for Gongchan to hide. Sunmi stayed with him while Taemi were off to somewhere to get something.

When Taemi had returned, she was holding a uniform (their school uniform) and a girl's wig. Gongchan's eyes widened.

"D-do I r-really have to d-do this?" 

Again, both girls looked at each other then with a wide smile in their face, they answered. "YES!!"

****END OF FLASHBACK****

While they were walking, some boys really can't help but ask Gongchan. They were really interested at her although they don't know the truth.

"Hey.. Are you a new student? Would you like me to show you around?" A boy suddenly asked Gongchan. Gongchan was shocked. But before he could answer, "She's fine! We're showing her around now~" Taemi quickly answered. Gongchan sighed in relief.

"Ah-ri should be in that room. We should go now. We have still have class." Taemi said. "Ahh.. nae kahmsamnida" Gongchan thanked the both of them. Then he went the other way where the room you were in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gongchan kept walking until he saw the room you were in. He took a little peek and saw you discussing something to everyone. He can't make a move since he knew you were busy so he just kept peeking at the door window. Just then, a teacher surprised him.

"uhmm.. What do you need?" A friendly smile was on her face. "Uhm.. Ah-ri unnie.." he pointed at the door rather cutely. "Ohh.. Ah-ri. She looked a bit busy but not that much. You could just enter in. It won't be a bother." she smiled. "Jakkaman." she opened the door. You paused for a minute then looked at the door. 

"Oh! Ms. Shin, do you need something?" you asked.

"I saw this cute student. Maybe she had something to say to you." 

You looked at the student behind the teacher. A new student? You thought to yourself. But when you looked closer. You noticed he had Gongchan's puppy eyes. So you had a doubt.

"Ahh.. nae. I'll just talk to her for a minute Ms." you stepped out then grabbed Gongchan's arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you exactly doing?" you asked whil tapping your foot on the ground with an eyebrow raised in suspicion.

"I'm sorry!! Taemi and Sunmi made me wear this!" he explained a bit sorry for what he had done. He had no choice. He wanted to see you so much.

"And why?"

"because..."

"Because?"

"...Because I wanted to see you.."  he confessed.

You suddenly blushed at what he said but you controlled yourself. You kept calm.

"Look.. If you wanted to see me you should've asked me. You should've just waited for me."

"But.."

"I'm really busy because the upcoming School Festival is coming next week. But I promise you.. I will spend much more time with you after my work is done." you smiled and patted his head.

"Jinjja?" he smiled quickly.

"Nae"

He suddenly hugged you which made you blush but it got really awkward because he was dressed like a girl.

"You should go now. I'll try to catch you later." you smiled.

"Nae!"