Chapter 1

My Stray Pet

It was a Monday winter and it was finally end of your homeroom class. You packed your things as fast as you can then headed out of the classroom.

You skipped your way to the school gate but stopped as soon as you got there. You were waiting for someone. Even though you felt a bit cold, you kept waiting for that someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From another point of view. 

There was a boy standing outside a school. He was standing by the Sakura trees. He was wearing a yellow hoodie. He had brown eyes. 

He seemed to be looking at someone. Just then, he started walking towards the school gate. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to you, you took a peek from the side of the school gate. You got startled as soon as you saw someone. Your face became red as soon as you saw that someone. You hurriedly fixed yourself up. Then you took a step. 

"Hi Jinyoung oppa~" you waved hello and smiled. "ohh.. Yo Ah-ri." he smiled back.

"Uhmm..Jinyoung oppa.. w-would you l-like to go home with m-" "Is he your boyfriend?"

His words stopped you. Boyfriend? Who? You know that there was no one with you. So you thought he was just maybe playing a trick with you. "Boyfriend? Who? I don't have anyone with me right now." you explained.

"Jinjja? Then who's that?" he pointed at someone behind your back. You turned around to see a boy standing behind you. He had puppy eyes which looked cute in him. But still you were lost to who the boy was. Just then, Jinyoung started to talk again.

"Well I gotta go now~ See ya' around Ah-ri" he just left liked that. 

You blew your chance. You looked at the boy behind you with an angry face. "Why you ?!!!" you pinched his cheeks really hard that it made him flinch in pain.

"Ahh!!! AHH!!! That hurts!! STOP!!!" you then stopped at his words. Since it was awkward pinching someone's cheeks really hard but you don't know who he was. "I'm sorry..." he rubbed his cheeks while looking sorry. Your eyes, which was once glaring in anger,  turned soft at the boy. "Look whoever you are, what do you need?" 

The boy blinked several times. Then pointed at himself. "You don't...know me?" You were confused. Who was this guy? You know that you have never met him all your life. "Molla.. Look.. maybe you just confused me with someone else." you explained calmly.

"Anniyo.. You're Kim Ah-ri right?" "nae?" you replied with a wierd look on your face. "I'm Gongchan~" he said his name. "Gongchan? Who?" you don't remember anyone with that name.

"You saved me when I was in the hospital. The one in the wheelchair in the hospital graden. The one you talked to with a puppy on my lap." he explained with a smile in his face. You remembered it little, but you didn't saved him, you just talked to him. That's what you all just did. You seemed that he lonely that time so you just talked to him a little bit.

"Ohh.. I remember. So what do you need?" "I'm here to grant your wish as my thank you gift for sabing my life." he smiled. "Wish? Grant my Wish? Look.. It's nothing, I just talked to you because you seemed a bit lonely. It was not a big deal." you patted his head and smiled. "Yes it is!! For me!! Now I'm here to grant your wish. So what is your wish?" he boldly asked. He was kinda stubborn but you just acted normal with him because you thought he was cute. "Look.. I don't need you to grant my 'WISH'.. It's fine. really" you made air quotes at the word, Wish.

You don't entirely believed in wishes. But this kid does. "Look.. I need to go now. See Ya~" you just left leaving Gongchan behind. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day, you were walking to school. You saw that the boy yesterday was standing beside the school gate. Again? You thought to yourself. This kid is so eager. You walked towards him. As soon as you got to him, you suddenly smacked his head.

"You again? You know, people might think other things about us." you sighed. "I'm here to grant your wish and I'm not gonna stop until you get your wish." "Stubborn kid.." you pinched his cheeks really hard, again. "Ow.. Oww.. Owwww!!!" 

"Ehh?? Ah-ri you given up Jinyoung already?" One of your friends suddenly spoke. Kim Sunmi and Park Taemi, your bestfriends, were laughing at you. "A-anniyo!!" you squealed. "Then who's that cute boy your pinching right now?" Taemi was pointing at Gongchan who was rubbing his cheeks while pouting. 

You were about to introduce him when, "Annyeong Haseyo~ Gongchan Sik imnida~ Nice to meet you" he blurted while bowing down and gave them a sweet smile. "Omo!! So cute!!" Sunmi and Taemi both squealed because of his cuteness. 

"So he really is your boyfriend Ah-ri?" Sunmi said with a smirk on her face. "Anniyo!! He's just.. uhmmm.. Aish!! MOLLAYO!!" you just screamed in annoyance and went ahead on your way to your classroom. You couldn't care less anymore. You just left your two bestfriends with Gongchan, a boy who you barely knew.

Everyday, Gongchan would visit you. The same thing he wanted to say. "I will Grant your Wish." It was a little bit annoying but you just kept with it. He was a stubborn boy but you can't help but soften at his actions. He was such a nice boy. 

You don't know what your life is going to happen now. And now you ended up taking care of 'Gongchan' more often when he visits you at school.