Five

Pillars To My Sanity
Please log in to read the full chapter

29 Mac 2015

Mild; 9:00 pm

            Dear diary,

Tao just finished packing his bags. He said that he was leaving to the states for medical treatment. These past few months he had gotten injured due to the competitions and constant practices for it. He had recently just injured his leg and couldn’t forego with the competition anymore and the doctor here had also told him that he needed treatment and the best place to get it was a hospital in States. I was sad about his leaving but if it’s about his health then I might as well let him go.

Mirae

 

30 Mac 2015

“Call me when you get there.” Mirae said.

All of them were at the airport to send Tao off. The rest had already bid their goodbyes and it was her turn. Mirae was on the verge of crying as she held on tightly on Tao’s sleeves. Not wanting to let go.

Tao let out a small chuckle and ruffles her hair, he lower down to meet her eyes and said, “I will, little princess.”

Tao straighten up as he look at his friends who had somehow became his family. He let out a sigh and smile at them and gave each of them one last hug. He then arrived back in the arms of Mirae as he tightly hug her and bury his head in the crook of her neck. The hug was longer as if it was the last.

“Geez, I’m gonna miss you guys so much.” Tao said as soon as he let her go.

An announcement was made for his flight and he took a quick look at his tickets. He wave his hand at them and head to the departure gate. Mirae couldn’t look up and her tears soon came out. After a moment, she look up only to see Tao wasn’t there anymore.

Mirae look back at the guys and asked, “He’s going to come back after he recovers right?”

They all gave her a smile and nodded at her.

But why does it feel like he won’t?

 

21 April 2015

Stormy; 9:oo pm

            Dear diary,

It’s been almost a month since Tao left. He kept his promise and call me occasionally. He would tell about his day at the States. He talk a lot about how it’s different then back here. I would laugh listening on his random babbles regarding how boring it was to get the treatment.

Oh! Yesterday was Luhan’s birthday. I tried to call him but he rejected my call and I ended up texting him only but he didn’t reply. Although I did caught Minseok in his room talking to Luhan..

Does he hate me?

Mirae

 

20 April 2014

“Are you sure you want to jump on him?” Mirae asked in a slight whisper tone.

“Yeah.” Baekhyun and Jongdae chorused.

The three of them were inside Luhan’s room, it was 8 am and it’s Luhan’s birthday and being those pranksters being they are, Jongdae had thought about just waking him up by intruding his sleep. They knew the risk— the ri

Please log in to read the full chapter