Three

Pillars To My Sanity
Please log in to read the full chapter

1 Jan 2015

Sunny; 10:oo am

            Dear diary,

I’ve just finished talking with Fan. He called me. He finally call me.. He didn’t say anything except for sorry. I ask him why but he never answer..

Why?

Mirae

 

“Come on! We’re gonna get late for class.” Sehun yelled as he suddenly burst inside her room. He was about to drag her out when he suddenly saw her face.

“What’s wrong?” Sehun asked as he went closer to her. He sat on her bed while she was sitting on the chair at the study desk.

Mirae stood up and slowly went towards him.

“Come here.” He said as he stood up and pull her in his embrace.

“What’s wrong?” He asked again.

“Fan called..”

As soon as Yi Fan’s name slipped through, she could feel Sehun’s body stiffened but his muscles soon calmed down and pat her head.

“What did he say?” Sehun calmly asked.

“He only said sorry…”

Sehun pull her out from his embrace and hold her face. He wipes her tears and softly smile at her.

“Forget about him. Let’s go to the campus, okay?”

Mirae let out a sigh and when she was going to ask him a question, Sehun hold her hand and brought her out of her room and head to the car.

 

12 Dec 2014

Rainy; 11:00 pm

            Dear diary,

I promised you a story that I forgot to finished it right? So let’s continue.

One day, one of her pillar’s broke down. She felt as if she was going to go insane as her other pillars is starting to get shaky. It feels like God wanted to punish her for being so selfish and keeping them for herself. She had tried to reconstruct her broken pillar but no matter what she does, it never stood back. She beg God to build her pillar back. For her pillar to stay but it never happened. She cried for days and months. She realized that she is now left with 11 pillars. 11 shaky pillars to hold on but then another pillar broke down. She cursed God for doing this. She question why. She beg for her pillar to stay. Not even half a year left but she lost 2 pillars. The girl is now left with 10 pillars. 10 shaky pillars.

She promised that none of the other pillars would break.

            Dear diary,

Are you curious what happened next?

Mirae

 

13 Jan 2014

It’s Sunday and Mirae woke up by the sound of her alarm. The plan that she and the boys had made last night cause her to giggle. She quickly got out of her bed and head to Kyungsoo’s room first. Without even knocking, she burst inside his room and jump onto him causing him to cough.

“Yah! What are you doing inside my

Please log in to read the full chapter