Four

Pillars To My Sanity
Please log in to read the full chapter

20 Feb 2015

Windy; 9:00 pm

            Dear diary,

I keep on hearing weird beeping noises but I couldn’t find the source. The ground keep on shaking but nothing was harm when I look around. I keep on hearing voices yelling in my head. My head is hurting. This all starts when Fan left. At first it wasn’t clear but as day passes it’s getting louder. I’m hearing it right now. Those voices..

Mirae

 

25 Feb 2015

The sound of something smash woke Junmyeon up from his sleep. It was midnight and then he heard someone yelling. It sounded like Mirae. He quickly got out of his bed and went to her room. He knock on her door but all he heard was her yelling.

“STOP!”

Junmyeon burst inside her room and saw that she was crying and sitting at the end of her bed with her legs brought near her chest. She had her hands on her head as she keep on yelling. He saw the broken flower vase on the floor and walk around it. He went towards her and kneel down.

He pull her hands off her head and pull her inside his embrace. Comforting her with words.

“Don’t you hear the voices?” Mirae said, her voice shaking as her whole body trembles.

“What voices?”

“I don’t know. They’re getting in my head. Telling me that Fan and Luhan left because of me.”

Junmyeon was quiet as he tries to hush her and stop her from crying. Her whole body was shaking and incredibly cold.

“Come on. You’re so cold.” He said as he put his hand under her legs and the other under her neck. Mirae had her hand limply down as he carried her out of her room and to his room.

“They didn’t leave because of me right?” Mirae asked.

“No. They didn’t.”

When they had reach his room, Junmyeon place her on his bed and pull the covers over her. He went at the other side and got under the covers too. He pull her closer to him, he could still feel her cold body and she was still shaking.

“You need to sleep. I’ll sing for you.”

Junmyeon starts to hum and soon sing a soft lullaby for her. Slowly time passes by and her body stops shaking, her body also grew warmer and her breathing was even.

“You won’t leave me too right?” Mirae mutter as she held him tighter as if she would lose him right then.

Junmyeon know that she’s sleep talking but he still answers her, “No, I won’t.”

He had also slowly drifts off to sleep and when he woke up in the morning. He found her shaking. He place the back of his hand on her forehead and quickly withdrew it.

“Gosh! You’re burning!” Junmyeon said as he was about to get out of the bed, Mirae hold him back.

“It’s too cold.”

“Wait. I’m gonna get a towel.” Junmyeon said as he quickly went to his drawer and took out a small towel. He went to his bathroom and drench it with cold water. He squash the excess water and quickly went to her.

Junmyeon place the towel on her forehead. She slightly shiver at the contact but then quiets down. He cover her with the covers and took out another blanket to cover her with it. He stare at her worriedly as he bit on his lip out of habit. He then went out of his room and head down

Please log in to read the full chapter