One

Pillars To My Sanity
Please log in to read the full chapter

15 May 2014

Rainy; 9:oo pm

            Dear diary,

Fan left all of a sudden just now with his bag and everything. I stop him in front of the door and ask him where he was going but all he did was just smile and said sorry. I was stunned and confused. Before I could ask any further, he was no longer there. I could only hear the sound of his car driving off the compound. I then went to his room and saw everything was gone. His belongings. His clothes. As if he was leaving for good. I’m confused. I saw a post-it-note on his study table. He says that he’s sorry and said goodbye. What is going on ?

I asked the others what’s going on but they never said anything. They could only give me a smile. Then I saw Tao tears. I get anxious. I told them that Fan ge is going to come back, he’s going for a short vacation but then Jongin yelled at me saying that he’s not coming back. Luhan went into his room and I could swear that his door is going to come off if he slam it any harder. Minseok just shook his head and then went inside his room. Sehun also suddenly starts crying. Soo left the room and sounds of fierce cutting could be heard. Everyone seems so mad at Fan. I still don’t get it. What’s going on ? I called Fan but it was the voicemail box was the one to answer it. Jongin kept yelling at me, telling me to stop calling him. The others could only watch but then Jongdae came and stop Jongin, he took him to his room. The others starts to leave too. XingXing is the only one that is still staying with me. He look up at me and gesture me to sit beside him. He suddenly held my hand, clutching on them and holding it like it was something precious and then everything dawned inside me..

 

Fan ge is leaving. He’s not coming back. He left. Why? I don’t know..

What is going on?

Mi Rae

 

6 May 2014

Sounds of hushing and cursing could be heard and then something lit up in the midst of the darkness.

“Shut up guys.” Yi Fan said.

Junmyeon’s face could be seen as soon as the candles on the cake was lit up. Happy 22th Birthday Baek ! was written on the strawberry cheese cake with red icing.

“I’m home!” Someone yelled as the sounds of shoes shuffling could be heard and someone trying to turn on the lights.

“What the ?”

“What’s wrong Baek?” A girl then asked.

“The lights won’t turn on.” Baekhyun said.

“Another blackout?”

“I guess. Come on, I saw someone lit up the spare candles.” Baekhyun said as his hand found its way to the girl’s hand. His other hand held onto anything so that he didn’t bump into anything and slowly head to the direction where he could see a dimply lit light.

As soon as the two of them reach the said place, a burst of “HAPPY BIRTHDAY BYUN BAEKHYUN!” was heard. The girl that he was holding also giggle and soon the lights in the house was turn back on.

They were in the living room and various foods and decorations for his birthday could be seen.

“Happy Birthday !” The girl said as she gave him a hug from the side.

Baekhyun ruffles her hair and gave her a kiss on top of her head before he grin towards his group of friends.

“Thanks guys. I thought that you guys had forgotten about it.” He said as he wipe the tear that was slipping.

“Do you rea

Please log in to read the full chapter