Thoughtful hyung

Chen OTP oneshot

character: Kim Minseok & Kim Jongdae

words: 698

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jongdae was lazing around his bed while playing with his phone. Changing position now and then, from half sitting to fully laying down, you name it. He was bored to death, there was nothing much on his phone so he’s been scrolling aimlessly through the SNS. Minseok saw how bored his little dongsaeng was, he chuckled seeing Jongdae like that because it’s a rare view. Jongdae always find something to do whenever he’s at home, whether writing song, cleaning the house, playing game or watching dramas, so seeing him playing with his phone with bored written all over his face makes Minseok want to rescue him before he bore himself to death.

“Hey Jongdae, what are you doing?” He asked Jongdae who was currently pouting at his phone.

“I am trying to entertain myself by searching for funny videos on youtube but you want to know something, hyung?” Jongdae said while putting away his phone.

“Errr sure tell me” Minseok answered nervously.

“There’s nothing in this phone are funny enough to entertain me and I’m still bored” Jongdae exaggerated the word “bored” to show how bored he is.

Minseok laughed.

“I can see that clearly, you’ve been like that for hours now” Minseok said. He can see Jongdae pouts more. Gosh, Jongdae can be so cute sometimes.

“You know what, Jongdae-ah. Why don’t you keep your cute pout of yours and get ready. We’re going out.” Minseok exclaims. “I give you 15mins only, starting from now”

Jongdae was clueless, not knowing what’s going on because he was sure he doesn’t have any schedule today and he have no plans on going out or whatsoever. “Where are we going hyung?” he asked, hoping the older guy would give him the answer he wants.

“10mins left , Jongdae-ah. You better be quick” Minseok shouts from the living room. Jongdae became even more clueless, when did Minseok get ready? He thought. He was very sure that Minseok hyung was just browsing the Internet on his bed with his laptop just few minutes ago. But nevertheless, he still get ready.

“2mins left, my dear dongsaeng. You better be ready by now” Minseok shouts again.

‘! I need to get ready fast’ he thought as he grab his beige turtleneck along with his coats, sprayed some cologne and fixed his hair before he went out of the room to see his dear hyung watching the TV while waiting for him.

“Umm Minseok hyung, where are we going?” Jongdae asked again.

“I have no idea. Do you have any idea?” Minseok just shrug as he grabbed his car key and wear his shoes. Jongdae follow suits. Walking out from the house to Minseok’s car.

“So we don’t have any destination?” Jongdae asked.

“Nope, no where to go” Minseok answered while he climb in the car. “Where do you want to go, Dae-ah?”

“I really don’t know, hyung. You’re the one asked me to get ready for no reason isn’t it?” Jongdae buckled up his seatbelt while Minseok starts to drive to the main road.

“Haha silly me. How about we go food hunting?” Minseok suggested.

“Food hunting? I guess, I’m kind of hungry here” Jongdae said.

“Good. Then to food hunting we go” Minseok exclaims happily thinking about the food he’s going to eat.

“Hey hyung, why did you ask me to go out so suddenly?” Jongdae curiously eyed his hyung.

“Well first of all, you were bored as hell and I want to save you from it” He could see Jongdae snorts at his comment.

“Plus I kind of want to treat you for being good at taking care of me and the others, after all this time. Even when we were going through a hard time, you still try hard to make us happy and took care of each and every one of us. When we worked hard to prove that we’re strong, no matter how bad the obstacle was, you always take care of us when we couldn’t take care of ourselves. So today is your day.” Minseok said while driving toward their favourite bbq restaurant.

Jongdae smiled. He was grateful for having them as his family.

“Thank you Minseok hyung”  

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's another chapter for you guys since I've been away for a year 

apology to everyone that read this story 

Leave your comment down below so that I know what are your thoughts on this chapter 

I read them all :3 

Do subscribe to those silent readers. 

here are some xiuchen for you guys