I'm hungry, hyung

Chen OTP oneshot

character: Kim Jongdae & Oh Sehun

words: 509


“Hyung, I need food” Sehun whines at Baekhyun who’s at the moment busy trying to surpass Chanyeol’s highscore on Superstar SMTOWN.

“I’m busy Sehun-ah. Go ask Kyungsoo to cook for you” Baekhyu said as he tries to make Sehun go to the short cook. Sehun pouts.

“That won’t work on me, you know that right? Now shoo peasants, my score need to be higher than Chanyeol” he shooed Sehun from his bed.

Sehun frowns and make a mental note to hide his hyung’s phone later at night. He went out of the room and stomped his way to his short hyung. He founds Kyungsoo lying on his bed while having his iPad on his tummy. Sehun peered at what Kyungsoo was watching and noticed he was watching to one of the latest movie that came out, The Avengers: Age of Ultron. Kyungsoo looked up and noticed Sehun was looking at his screen.

“What do you want, Sehun-ah?” Kyungsoo asked after he pause his movie-watching.

“I’m hungry, hyung. Can you cook for me?” he blinks cutely, hoping Kyungsoo would fall into his trap and cook him food.

“Can you ask other people to cook for you? I’m pretty lazy right now. Plus, I’m watching a movie and I don’t want to leave my bed.” Kyungsoo said as he plunged his earphone back in his ears and resume his movie.

He humped and crossed his arms while frowning at Kyungsoo midget body. He decides to leave his hyung’s room. As he wanders around the dorm, his stomach growled. Sehun knows he needs food really badly. Then he spotted his favourite hyung lying down on the couch while watching “Marriage not Dating”. He decides to pester his hyung for food.

“Jongdae hyung, can you cook for me? I’m hungry” he pouts while rubbing his tummy. Jongdae chuckled at the younger actions. Jongdae knows that he needs to make food for Sehun before he starts to be cranky and annoy everyone.

“Alright, I’ll cook for you. What do you want?” Jongdae asked as he switched off the television and starts to make his way to the kitchen. Sehun beamed at his hyung, loving the fact that his favourite hyung will cook food for him.

“On second thought, can we go out and buy my favourite chocolate bubble tea and drop by the convenient store to buy chocolate milk?” he follows his hyung to the kitchen.

“I thought you’re hungry? I didn’t know bubble tea can make you full” Jongdae decides to tease Sehun a bit.

“Fine” Sehun huffed dejectedly. He slumped his shoulder and mutters quietly, “but I want bubble tea and chocolate milk”

“Alright, go and change. We’ll have your bubble tea and buy your chocolate milk. “ Jongdae answered as he looked at the dejected Sehun. Jongdae ruffles Sehun’s hair.

“Yes!” Sehun exclaimed. “This is why you’re my favourite, Jongdae hyung” he shouted as he go to his room to change his clothes.

“and that’s also why you’re my favourite dongsaeng” Jongdae smiles as he waits for Sehun by the door.

 


 

Jongdae kinda look like the type of brother that would agree at his younger brother wish. 

that's how i see him. 

well, leave a comment what do you think about this chapter and this otp?

do subscribe :3

xoxo, sophie 

 

ps: here's a few sechen moment for all of you

 

adorable aren't they?