Special chapter: Baekchen

Chen OTP oneshot

Character: Byun Baekhyun and Kim Jongdae

words: 576 


 

“Hey Dae. I’m bored” Baekhyun nudges Jongdae with his elbow.

“And the purpose of you telling me this?” Jongdae said as he scrolls through his instagram feeds as he double tap certain photos.

“because I’m bored……” Baekhyun huffed as he slumped down the sofa. Jongdae chuckled as he eyed his best friend whining. “and?” he asked.

“And you have to fix it.” Baekhyun clicked the remote control to find any show that could get rid of his boredom.  Jongdae scrunched his face.

“Why me? Go bother Chanyeol instead. I’m busy here” he replies sassily as he opens the Tumblr logo app. Jongdae admits that he’s really, scratch that, extremely lazy right now and he prefers being a couch potato than doing stupid things to the members.

“He’s sleeping, . And you know how hard it is to wake him up. He’s like the 2nd Jongin in this dorm. Well, maybe Sehun’s the 2nd Jongin and Chanyeol is the 3rd Jongin” Baekhyun annoyingly replies as he couldn’t convince Jongdae to help him pull a prank on Kyungsoo. Baekhyun loves to prank Kyungsoo even though he knows he’ll be getting a Dyodeuro punch on his non-existence abs but he needs Jongdae’s help because Kyungsoo likes Jongdae more than Baekhyun.

“There’s Sehun and Tao. Use them. They can be pretty useful to whatever you want to do even though I have a hint that you’ll be doing a prank on Kyungsoo or maybe Suho hyung” Jongdae rolls he eyes as he tries to lay down on the sofa that he sits with Baekhyun but Baekhyun decide to kick him off the sofa.

“What the heck Baek?! I want to lie down” He exasperated. Jongdae picks up a pillow that scattered on the floor and throws it straight towards Baekhyun’s face. Jongdae laughed at Baekhyun as the pillow did hit him in the face and his head was thrown back till it hits the wall.  He literally rolls on the floor laughing at him holding his head.

“Special service for Byun Baekhyun. I should’ve recorded it. It was epic” Jongdae wiped his non-existence tears from laughing at Baekhyun’s antics. “Oh god, my stomach hurts so much from laughing a lot” he said as he clutched his stomach while still laughing on the floor.

“It hurts a lot you freaking -face.” Baekhyun pouted still rubbing the sore part at the back of his face.

“Alright I’m sorry. Let me kiss your pain away baby” Jongdae starts to make his kissy mouth towards Baekhyun’s head.

“Ew dude. Don’t kiss it” Baekhyun dodged away from Jongdae’s kissy mouth.

“I’m trying to heal it. Can’t you see?” it was Jongdae’s turn to pout.

“Yeah with a kiss. It ain’t gonna be heal on the spot.” Baekhyun said as he starts to make his way towards Kyungsoo’s shared room.

“Yah, where are you going? We’re ain’t finish here” Jongdae shouted across the room.

“To bother Kyungsoo alone since that someone didn’t want to have fun with me while making Kyungsoo mad” Baekhyun tries his hard not be sarcastic.

“Aw is Mister Baekkie feeling lonely? Aw poor little puppy” Jongdae cooed.

“Shut up dude. I hate you eternally” Baekhyun muttered.

“You what? You love me? Aw I already know that Baekkie. Now let’s make our grand entrance on Kyungsoo’s room and disturb him”  Jongdae puts his arm around Baek’s shoulder and starts to make plans on what they can do to make Kyungsoo turns to Satansoo.

 


here's the special chapter for nukichen

hope you enjoy it before I disappear again for another 1-2weeks i guess.

i just started college life last week and I'm done with my first week class and it's tiring as hell.

and my favourite subject for now would be sociology, it's really intersting. 

done with my ran, here's a few baekchen to satify your needs i hope.

hearts for all of you that reads, subscribe and upvote this horrible drabbles.

xoxo, sophie ^^