Am I worthy?

Chen OTP oneshot

Character: Kim Jongdae & Byun Baekhyun

words: 416


“Baek, am I worthy enough to be here? To be in EXO?” Jongdae asked as he was feeling a bit insecure about everyone around him, even with his own best friend that was once his rival. Jongdae knows that he was not supposed to feel insecure because everyone keep on saying that he is talented enough to be in EXO but he cannot help it but to feel insecure about it. Jongdae knows he is not that talented, yes he knows he is good in singing but that’s all. He is jealous over the maknae line like Jongin and Sehun. Jongdae wants to be like them, to dance like them, to be as good as them. He wants to be as good looking as Yixing and Chanyeol. He wants to be both cute and handsome like Minseok. He wants to be like everyone else but him.

“You know you’re worth to be here. Stop feeling insecure,  Jongdae.” Baekhyun puts his arm around Jongdae’s shoulder and give it a little squeeze, hoping it could assure Jongdae that he worth to be in EXO.

“I can’t help it Baek. I’m not talented enough. I don’t feel like I worthy enough to be here. I mean look at everyone, look at you. I can’t be here with you guys. I feel like I’m downgrading our group.” Jongdae sigh for the nth time.

“Who said you’re not worthy enough to be here? Who said you’re not talented? Do you even know that you’re seriously good in singing? Heck, do you even know that you’re one of the top vocalists in here, in this company?” baekhyun sighs. “Jongdae, do you think anyone can just debut with only 11 months training? Even Joonmyeon hyung takes 7 years to debut. Do you still think you’re not talented?” Jongdae only stares at the floor trying hard not to drop any tears. Baekhyun took Jongdae’s chin making him look at Baekhyun. “You are worthy, Jongdae. Stop thinking otherwise, alright?” Baekhyun hugged Jongdae to let him know that he is there for him.

“Now, wipe that tears of yours and let’s go for practice.” Baekhyun give Jongdae his cheeky smile. Jongdae shows his Cheshire smile as he wipes his tears and snots. “You kinda look ugly when you cry, you do know that right, Dae?” Baekhyun comment.

“Yah! You want to die?!” Jongdae tried to karate slice Baekhyun’s neck.

“Now that’s the Jongdae I know. You know you love me, Dae! ” He grins as he runs away for Chanyeol as his armor 

 


leave a comment down below on how do you think about this otp :D

xoxo, sophie

here some baekchen moments for you guys

mind that had of yours jongdae.