❊ ~ (Ch.3) Daily Life Arc: Dusk

❊❇ ↝ EQSOL | YG's First Mega-Unit | The Journey Begins ↜ ❇❊

  

                            

       ~Dusk Daily Life: Disneyland Tokyo Resort~          



{July, 2014}
- Tokyo, Japan -
- YGEX Recording Studio --> Tokyo Disneyland-

“Pour it up, pour it up~! That’s how we ball out~!” Serena sang as she danced out of the recording studio with the Rihanna song playing on her phone while Cassandra followed behind, feeling her rhythm. They had finished a day long session and the feeling of accomplishment really brightened up their mood.  

“What?” Cassandra interjected as the two stepped into the elevator.

“Throw it up, throw it up~! Watch it all fall out~!”

“Ballin’!”

“Strip clubs and dollar bills~!

“Still got my money~!”

“Patron shots, can I get a refill~?”

“Still got my money~!”

“Strippers goin’ up and-”

*beep beep beep*

“Ugh, what the hell?!” Serena groaned as she took out her phone to see what interrupted the Dusk jam session.

“And just when I got into my hip hop, club zone.” Cassandra sighed as the fierce main rapper put her phone back in her purse.

“It’s just my sisters attempting to annoy the hell out of me.” Serena sighed. “Ignoring that. Where should we go since we finished recording our first album and it’s only 1pm? This calls for a celebration, especially since we leave tomorrow.”

“I don’t know honestly.” Cassandra chuckled before sighing. “I am kind of sad and jealous that Crystal is in Osaka with Exile Tribe and able to go to Universal Studios. I wanted to see their new attractions.”

“But let’s not forget we are…” Serena said as she pulled out her phone. “About 25 minutes away from Tokyo Disneyland, our own little slice of Cali.” she informed. “We can get on the transit and head over to Urayasu and hang there for a little bit.”

“I totally forgot about Disneyland.” Cassie said getting excited. “Japanese Mickey Mouse, yay!” she exclaimed, giddy like a little girl as Serena laughed. The two exited the elevator and the building before heading towards the subway station. They swiped their passes, courtesy of their company, before hopping on the train only moments later. They timed it perfectly. Also to add to their luck, there was no one riding at the time since they missed rush hour and most everyday people were doing normal civilian work.

“There’s seriously no one on here! Let’s do something wild and embarrassming.” Cassie suggested with a snicker.

“Girl, you know I ain’t never scared, even when it’s crowded but I say it’s a chance for you to shine.” the older girl said as she pulled out her phone to point it at the powerful main vocal, ready to press record. “Do your penguin dance.”

“Oh My God!”

Serena smirked. “Come on, Cassie. Do it for the Vine!” she said and the rainbow haired girl jumped up from the seat and did her signature penguin style dancing. Serena cackled at the dance moves but it didn't stop there! Since they were the only two humans in the immediate vicinity (aside from the security guard who was judging them so hard while reading the daily paper), they made even more Vines and took a bunch of selfies to showcase their freedom, almost missing their stop during the whole process.

"That was fun! Probably one of the only times that'll happen." Cassie chuckled and Serena sighed.

“Sadly, but I guess that’s the price we pay for the chance of stardom.” the rapper responded, just as her phone starting ringing. After groaning for a bit, she answered. “Yo.”

“Serena-Rena-Bo-Bena, Banana-Fana-Fo-Fena, Fee-Fi-Mo-Mena, Serena!” said the person on the phone.

“Cass, chill!” Serena huffed. She hated that song and when her name was associated with it. It was also Gigi’s inspiration for her codename “Banana Milk”, though that name didn’t annoy her as much.

“What did I do? I’m just walking?” Cassandra asked.

“Not you, the other Cassandra Lee, the big sister one.” Serena chuckled. “This is forever going to be annoying!”

“Hey tell little name stealer, she should feel honored that I let her use my name.” instructed Cassandra #1 to her sister but the powerful main vocal heard it all.

“Oh please. When I was born I gave the name meaning!” Cassandra #2 retorted.

“Aye yo, Rena, tell the Crayola Crayon Box toddler to chill that out.” retorted the eldest and the lead rapper gasped while Serena cackled, holding her sides.

“You guys need to relax, I can’t deal.” Serena smiled. This was a thing that they did often and it was pretty funny. “What did you want anyway, sis?”

“Nothing really. I was out shopping with Manda and thought I would call to see how you guys were doing. You’re in a different country after all.” the woman explained.

“Rena!” shouted her little sister, Amanda, into the phone. “Omg, I never knew your codename tasted this good like banana milk is so the business.”

“Yeah, it is.” Serena said before she stare at her partner, who was shimmying awkwardly while singing “Rainbow Rice Cake, Rainbow Rice Cake” over and over again. “Omg, Cass, chill out! And I’m talking to you next to me!” the triple threat said as she shoved the younger girl slightly. “I can only take so much penguin dance moves. Your dancing makes me uncomfortable and dampens my will to go on living.” Cassie’s mouth fell as Serena tried to suppress her laughter.

“Really?! D-Did you just really say that?” the lead rapper asked and Serena laughed, clutching her stomach. “You Lees are so mean!”

“You’re a Lee, too, though.” Serena further snickered before getting back on the phone. “Yeah, we’re good. We just finished our recording session and are headed to Disneyland for some chill time.”

“Disneyland! You gotta get me a souvenir.” her eldest sister inquired. “I must have a Mickey hat!”

“Me too!” chimed in her younger sister.

“Fine.” Serena agreed as they made it to the entrance. “We have to go and buy the tickets now.”

“Oh okay! You two have fun and I’ll talk to you guys later!” Cassandra #1 said in parting.

“Bye!” the Dusk members said before hanging up the phone. They walked over to the front desk to purchase their tickets and soon they were inside the theme park.

“So, what should we do first?” Serena asked and Cassie looked thoughtful.

“Hmm, maybe we could head to Westernland and check out the rollercoasters.” the younger suggested. “But first I think we should check with Korea-line and Crystal to see if they want souvenirs. I would feel bad if we left them out.”

Serena nodded. “Alright. I’ll text Crystal while you facetime the others.” she suggested.

“Okey dokey!” Cassie agreed as she video called Jaylen. After a few seconds, the blonde leader picked up the phone. “Aye yo, Chocopuff!” the younger girl greeted.

“Aye, RRC, what’s good?” the Sydney native greeted in response.

“Is that Rainbow Rice and Banana Milk? Let me see!” Cassie heard a new voice, Gigi to be precise, before said lyrical female appeared on the screen followed by the Russian Spark leader.

“Hey Lieutenant 8D and Agent Macaroon! Is it just you guys there?” Cassie asked just as Serena joined the conversation.

“No, Pocket and Ecchi Princess (Eunkyung) are napping since we just got back from the dorm from practicing. The Zhangs went to do something for YG but I forgot what.” Jaylen said honestly.

“They went to vocal training.” Roza sighed which made the duo snicker. The y main couldn’t get pass the noise she heard in the background. “And where are you two?”

“We’re in Disneyland.” Cassie answered simply and the elder two gasped.

“The Planet of Donald Duck?!” Gigi repeated in a very Gigi-like way.

“Yay!” Roza exclaimed happy for them.

“No fair!” Jaylen exclaimed in jealousy and the girls laughed.

“We just wanted to know what you guys wanted as souvenirs.” Serena asked.

“Just get us T-shirts and keychains or better yet mouse ears!” Jaylen exclaimed as Gigi nodded in agreement.

Serena chuckled. “That’s the same thing Crystal said.”

“Those mouse ears are popular, man but we got you guys.” Cassie assured. “Okay, that’s all we wanted. We have about 5hrs to ride everything here and we have some work to do.”

“Alright you two. Have fun but not too much fun since I’m not there.” Jaylen informed and Dusk snorted.

“We will try our hardest.” Serena assured.

“See you guys tomorrow!” Roza said while waving goodbye followed by the two Blossom members while the Dusk duo did the same thing before ending the call.

“Okay now that that’s out of the way, let’s get this show on the road!” Cassie exclaimed.

“To the roller coasters! Wooh!” Serena exclaimed as she starting running to the ride with Cassie right on her trail, the two ready to enjoy their well-earned hours of fun time.


Author's Note
Badabam! Here's Dusk everybody! I actually finished this chapter earlier than expected but then again I only had 2 people to work with and worry about :D. Hope you enjoyed and next we head to Osaka to chill with our favorite ice queens, Crystal!