❇ ~ (Ch.2) Daily Life Arc: Spark

❊❇ ↝ EQSOL | YG's First Mega-Unit | The Journey Begins ↜ ❇❊

 

         

       ~Spark Daily Life: The Practice Day~         



{June, 2014}
- Bangkok, Thailand -
- Shangri-La Hotel -

“It’s hoooot~!” whined Elise, the sassy main rapper, as she fanned herself. The group walked towards the practice room as the bright rays of Bangkok sun blessed the three group members despite it being a little too intense.

"Fanning yourself with your hand actually makes you hotter, Liz." Yilin informed as she placed her hand on top of the younger so she would stop.

"But jie-jie..." the girl whined. "It's hooot~!" she finished, adding extra emphasis and the elder Zhang sighed. “This weather is even dampening Roza’s spirits!” Yilin looked up ahead at their leader and couldn’t help but to agree. The normally hyper lover of life had a really big chip on her shoulder as she dragged her feet, sweat pouring down her face as an intense frown marred it.

“Roza…” Yilin began slowly but she was interrupted by the Russian female.

“Why the hell is it so hot?” Roza asked in a very annoyed grumble. “It almost makes me miss Moscow weather, almost and, dare I say...the snow.”

“Come on, guys. It’s not that bad.” reasoned the main vocal trying to make things seem brighter.

“It’s 38C (100F) out here and the humidity makes it feel like 138C (280F)! You’re from Hunan so you’re use to this kind of weather. South Korea isn’t even this bad on a hellish day!” Elise responded dramatically, sass level on max which made Yilin chuckle sheepishly.

“Guys, look!” Roza exclaimed pointing ahead. Yilin and Elise turned to that direction and saw their hotel and current practice spot, The Shangri-la Hotel. “Civilization!” she exclaimed before bolting to the hotel, Elise hot on her trail.

“Wait, you guys!” exclaimed Yilin, who was a lot slower due to a lack of athleticism compared to the other two. After a few minutes, Yilin made it to the hotel entrance only to find her more eccentric members being weird in the hotel lobby. Roza was lying on the marble floors, completely disregarding the fact that feet, dirt, and baby drool made contact with it. Anything for something cool. Oh and speaking of “anything for something cool”, the Spark maknae was behind the bar counter, scooping up ice and pouring it down her shirt, screaming from the sudden chill every so often.

Spark, ladies and gentlemen!

“Guys, please. A little normalcy would be appreciated.” Yilin said, regaining her breath. “We’re in public!” she added just as everyone was staring at the two girls in confusion.

Roza sighed before smiling. “Fine, fine!” she exclaimed as she bounced up before doing a cartwheel over to Yilin.

“Wooh, perfect 10!” Elise said giving a thumbs up as she crunched on some ice.

Yilin sighed in relief. “Yay, you’re back to normal.”

“I feel so much better now! I don’t feel icky and the absolute best part is…” Roza said with a dazzling smile, raising her hands up in utter happiness. “There’s air conditioning!”

Yilin chuckled. “Come on, you two. We have to get to practicing.” she informed and Roza nodded as Elise halted her ice stealing. The three left the lobby and ventured towards the guest ballroom which, for the next week, was their practice room. Once they walked in they noticed no one was there. “Hmm, no one’s here? We actually beat Sunan for once.” she inquired noticing the absence of their Thai dance instructor before taking a long awaited swig of water from the bottle in her hand.

“That is a surprise.” Roza responded, stretching on the floor. “Elise literally took forever in that clothing stall.”

“Hey now, I’m in charge of two things.” the youngest started as she hopped up onto the stage. “One is being a boss rapper and the other is being fabulous.” she said as she flipped her hair causing her group members to roll their eyes.

“Whatever you say Liz, whatever you say.” Yilin responded just as her phone buzzed. Pulling the device out of her pocket, the girl noticed that she had a text message. Once she tapped on the link, she smiled upon reading it.

From: Yixing
To: Yilin
Linlin! Are you eating well? Are you drinking enough water? I know it’s hot down there, did you put on sunscreen? How long did you practice today? Don’t overwork yourself! Do you know where my blue hoodie is? I miss you! <3

Yilin snickered at the text. He went from being a worrisome mother to being the adorably forgetful boyfriend she adored. He would ask her where his clothing was even when she was a three hour plane ride away in a completely different country. Luckily, she knew which one he was talking about as she texted back.

From: Yilin
To: Yixing
I’m perfectly fine, Xingxing! Practice didn’t even start yet, my group is just waiting around. Also, check your red duffle bag, the one with the unicorn sticker on it. You put it in there last time I saw you. I miss you 2! <3 <3

A few seconds later…

From: Yixing
To: Yilin
I found it! Thank you so much! I forgot I had it in there! Now I have to go to rehearsal but you stay safe, okay?

From: Yilin
To: Yixing
Okay, I will! Have fun at your concert! <3 <3

Yilin put her phone away to see the raised eyebrows of her group members. “What?” she asked.

“The amount of smiling you did to your phone is disgusting.” Elise said before pouting. “I’m jealous, I want to smile disgustingly towards my phone.”

Roza chuckled. “I’m like a 100% sure of who it was, a certain unicorn male whose in Chongqing at the moment.” she said before she held one hand to her chest while extending the other arm as if she was giving a stage performance. “Oh Xingxing, my Xingxing…”

“Wherefore art thou, Xingxing!” Elise finished joining in on the teasing.

“Even though you’re a unicorn…”

“And I’m a tiger cub…”

“We’re perfect for each other!” the two said in unison as Yilin held her face in her hands as they continued.

“Your voice so smooth and calming, I swoon!” Elise continued.

“I love the way you moan when I your dimple~!” Roza added, shocking the two younger members.

“Woah, Roza!” Elise laughed in surprise as Yilin looked mortified. “That escalated rather quickly.” she added as the macaroon cheerleader ran over to hug the kitten.

“I’m so kidding, okay?! It slipped out!” Roza assured, laughing after every word.

“You sounded just like Gigi-unnie, Rena, Yuna, and Yueqin!” Yilin pouted, mentioning the random older female of their squad and her children in training. “They’re bad influences.” she added only making the Spark leader laugh harder.

“That may be true but in all honesty, I’m happy you guys make each other so happy. I also know he’s going through a lot right now so he needs a little sunshine. Everyone needs happiness!” Roza said while poking Yilin’s cheeks.

“I’m still very jealous though!” Elise said voicing her displeasure before smiling. “But that special person will come to us soon. Right, Roza?”

“Umm, yeah, exactly!” Roza said with a sheepish yet an oddly guilty laugh. The girls didn’t even have a chance to question her when their dance instructor made his presence known.

“Okay ladies, I hope you stretched because we have a lot of work to do.” Sunan announced. A trio worth of collective groans was what he received in response as the three females got up to get down to business.  


Author's Note
Yes! Another chapter down! I even threw some baby Xingxing in there lol! I hope you enjoyed and that the characters came out okay. I'm still trying to get the characterization down >_<. I've also noticed that Elise's creator (miseucaramel) hasn't been on in a while and I know life happens and hope she's okay but if she isn't on and commenting by the time I finish the Butterfly Daily Life chapter, then I'm going to be searching for a new Sassy Main Rapper *sigh*. Next we head to Tokyo for some quality time with our favorite duo, Dusk! Yay~

Update - Never mind my Sassy Main Rapper came back! YAY! :-D