❊ ~ Teaser #4: EQSOL Is Coming!

❊❇ ↝ EQSOL | YG's First Mega-Unit | The Journey Begins ↜ ❇❊

HOME     NEWS     GALLERY     EXCLUSIVES     FORUM     SHOP

 

Brace Yourselves, EQSOL is almost here!!!

WinterEssence00 | March 26th, 2014

Ahh, Happy Spring, everybody! The flowers are blooming, the birds are chirping, and for new groups to be revealed. More specifically, Iam talking about EQSOL! YG is finally ready to showcase these girls to the world. Are you happy? I am and apparently the girls are as well. YG updated more dance videos but this time with a link to EQSOL's official blog, Aurora-Rise. The "Aurora" also happens to be the name of their growing fanclub, which is super cool sounding by the way. I am happy to be an Aurora! That goes to show you they are legit and not a figment of our imagination. Since that is officially out of the way, let's dive into the dance covers shall we? Some of the girls recently went to the states to attend the Urban Dance Camp, where many youtube famous and internationally known choreographers gather for intensive training. The first one up is a heart pounding contemporary hip hop cover of the song "Elastic Heart" by Sia from the new Hunger Games: Catching Fire soundtrack. The dance cover features, the Melodic Lead Vocal, the Cute Lead Vocal, the Mellow Lead Rapper, the Powerful Main Vocal, and the Sweet Main Vocal. The second is a much more upbeat and fun contemporary hip hop routine to the song "Rude" by Magic! which features the Fierce Main Rapper and the Emotional Main Vocal. Swag, Swag, Swag, all around! 

Next we head back to Seoul for the rest of the routines. The next is a super y routine to Queen B's y song "Drunk in Love" featuring Spark, which includes the y Main Dancer (like no surprise there lol), the Smooth Main Vocal, and the Sassy Main Rapper. The next shows more love to Sia with the Lyrical Lead Dancer and the Elegant Lead Vocal showing their technical fluidity and beauty in a ballet routine inspired by the hit single "Chandelier".

And for the final video, we have all of the EQSOL girls showing spirit with finally being able to debut. And it's to another Beyonce track, "7/11", because why not? Beyonce is life and they totally nailed it!

We should be learning more about these girls in a matter of time. And I'm literally so excited that my stomach hurts. Omgosh, EQSOL fighting~.

TAGS

EQSOL
Dance
Kpop
YG Entertainment
LDH
Rookies

PREVIOUS STORY

YG partnering with Yuehua Entertainment to release a 'UNIQ' new boy group? EQSOL's other brother group?!

NEXT STORY

Happy Birthday, Kim Minseok! Join the Xiuharem~!

Sign in                                                                       10,457 people listening
Newest | Oldest | Top Comments

Seasonsoflove                                                                                                     7 minutes ago

Man, I thought we were in the clear but EQSOL is already bringing the trolls out /sighs/. Oh well.

I love how they always seem like they're having so much fun when they're dancing yet can show such vulnerability as well, it helps me connect with the vibe of the song and them as individuals. I just really love them and can't wait to learn more about them! EQSOL Hwaiting~! 

Like    Reply

GENE3JSBEXILE                                                                                               5 minutes ago

Troll-san, please do not hate because they are so much fresher than yoooou~! I loved the group number, it's the first time we've seen the girls all dance with each other. The Elastic Heart cover hit me right in the feels, man! Magical so magical! <3

Like    Reply

ToDaeWeDance                                                                                                  3 minutes ago

Wow an actual troll, and a butthurt one as well. Why you gotta be so ruuuuuuuuuude?! "Fans" like you only bring down the idols, not lift them up. Don't drag SNSD's, Sones', and Yoona's name because you want to be pathetic. Now shoo fly, you bother me~!

That being said, my babies killed it like omg! That ballet routine was so beautiful, I'm like speechless. And holy crap that Drunk In Love doe (y Main Dancer has no chill whatsoever XD). But my fave was the Rude dance because that's my fave song haha! I can't wait until the member profiles are revealed, ahh!

Like    Reply

soneluvyoona                                                                                                      2 minutes ago

I do not understand the hype with them, they don't deserve any of it. They honestly , like really . Their dancing is pretty basic to me. They cannot dance better than Girl's Generation and they will never be able to. They think they're good but they're not. Such an eyesore.

Like    Reply