❊ ~ (Ch.1) Daily Life Arc: Blossom

❊❇ ↝ EQSOL | YG's First Mega-Unit | The Journey Begins ↜ ❇❊

 

       

 

       Blossom Daily Life: The Off Day ~          



{June, 2014}
- Seoul, South Korea -
- YG Entertainment -

“His breath fanned the side of my face, hot and heavy as it intoxicated my senses.” Eunkyung whispered lowly as she sat on the floor of the empty practice room, knees pulled to her chest tightly, fingers clutching the tablet tightly as her eyes continued to stay glued to the words on the bright screen. “I felt myself shiver, part of me afraid of what he might do, nervous by his proximity yet I was also...excited. Enthralled by the smooth, seductive tone of his voice, enchanted by the lustful way he lidded his eyes, dazzled by the deep ruby of his once sorrel colored eyes. I felt like a prisoner succumbing to his mere presence. Omo!” the girl squealed in excitement, eyes scanning the screen. “The soft skin of his lips grazed my cheek sensually as he softly nipped at the opposite flesh, traveling slowly down to my jawline where he kissed roughly. My fist clenched tightly against the cobblestone wall, anticipating every action. Ah, ottoke?!” she added, on edge with curiosity for what might happen next. “The point of his nose grazed down the side of my neck, inhaling my scent along the trail before stopping before my collarbone. In the blink of an eye, his hand grasped the side of my waist tightly, the other clawed deeply into the wall. I turned slightly but in that instant, I caught a glimpse of his expression one that took me by surprise. Hunger. It was at that point that I wouldn't be able to leave, I couldn't if I wanted but that was always foreign to me. His fangs protruded as he tore into my flesh as he wrapped his arms tightly around waist, hand clutching my back as I leaned against the stone in an almost drunken daze. I was not only trapped in his embrace but also a prisoner of his lust. Oh my God!" Eunkyung sighed loudly in content.

"Kyungie-unnie!" exclaimed someone else, her fellow maknae, Seulhye, who popped into the room. Eunkyung was so shocked that she dropped her tablet (luckily, it had a case) and banged her head on the wall, causing her to cradle it in pain. The sweet main vocal then looked up at the short brunette who skipped into the room, flipping on the lights.

"Yah, Seulhye! You can't scare people like that!" chastised the older main vocal, her satoori dialect in full throttle.

Seulhye blinked in surprise. "Eh? I didn't know I scared you, sowwy!" she apologized in a cutesy tone as she walked over to the girl. "What are you doing in here anyway?" she asked as she crouched down before the girl, trying to read what was on the tablet. Eunkyung then clutched the tablet to her chest, hiding the words on the screen.

"I, umm, I..."

"Are you reading Vampire!GDragon fanfiction again?" Seulhye asked with an arched eyebrow and a knowing expression.

"Don't judge me, okay?!" Eunkyung blushed and Seulhye clutched her stomach in soft laughter. "This one is different. The plot, the emotional connection, the characterization, the author took such care with bringing the story to life! I'm on the 10th chapter, "Cobblestone Alley", and I felt every emotion! I'm not even a big fan of first person stories but this is the golden egg. I hope the writer publishes their own novel." Eunkyung praised, in her own world.

"So..." Seulhye started. "What exactly were they doing in this cobblestone alley? Is this a ?" she asked and Eunkyung looked mortified.

"Umm..."

"Are we talking limes?"

"Uh..."

"Is it a lemon?"

"Seul-"

"Hardcore?! Omg, unnie!" Seulhye gasped dramatically, placing a hand to her heart. "I didn't think you were this much of a ert, Kyungie-unnie." she said and Eunkyung's eyes nearly bugged out.

"W-What are you even saying?!" the older girl asked with a slight stammered before frowning, more like pouting, afterwards. "And what do you mean by "this much of a ert", huh?" she asked and Seulhye laughed out loud.

"I'm just teasing you, unnie, relax!" the cute lead vocal assured before she stood up, pulling Eunkyung's arm so she would do the same. "Come on, let's go! You've sat in a dark room with your ty fanfiction long enough."

"It's not , it's drama and pure romance! And where are we going, anyway?" Eunkyung asked once the shorter girl achieved her task of making her stand up, grabbing her hand as she led her out of the room.

"We're going to find our other Blossoms! Since Spark is in Thailand and Japan-line is, well, in Japan." Seulhye explained, turning around to give a beautiful smile. "It would be a complete shame to waste this lovely day off during debut preparations. We deserve a little R&R!"

Eunkyung nodded, a small smile on her face. "Agreed."

"So we have to find Jaejae and Gigi-unnie. I honestly don't remember where they were but they can’t be too far!” she declared as she threw up her hand only for it to come in contact with something, or more like someone as the duo looked up to see Kim Jiwon, aka Bobby, holding his face in shock.

“Why did you slap me?” he asked in English, rubbing the sore spot. Seulhye was extremely embarrassed about it.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to!” she apologized in the same language before she stared at him. “But then again, you probably deserved it.”

“Umm...what?” Jiwon asked, super confused.

“Don’t play around, I saw you flirting with Hayi! That’s really low, dude, she’s my friend!” Seulhye continued with a pout as Eunkyung looked on very intrigued by the exchange between the two. Even though she only knew bits and pieces of the English language, she could still grasp the gist of what they were saying.

“What are you going on about?! I was not flirting with her!” Jiwon retorted in defense.

“Whatever I just never thought of you as that kind of guy, so greasy.” Seulhye added with a “hmpf”, one that made Eunkyung snort slightly.

“Seulhye!” he exclaimed before he looked to Eunkyung. “Noona, please help me out.” he begged.

“I’m sorry, I’m just as confused as you.” the eldest girl smiled apologetically.

“Come on, unnie, we have to find the others.” Seulhye said as she continued to pull the girl forward.

Eunkyung giggled slightly. “See you, Jiwon-ah!” she said as the Ikon rapper just sighed in defeat. She then turned to her dongsaeng with a knowing smile. “I’ll be happy when you guys stop being so obvious and just put a label on it. The whole universe would be, to be honest.” she said and Seulhye froze from the statement before she coughed, clearing .

"I have no idea what you are talking about!" the girl denied. "I think I saw Jaejae and Gigi-unnie walk into the practice room." Seulhye said as she changed the subject, making Eunkyung snicker, while leading them to said dance room where a tall blonde was sprawled across the floor as a slightly taller brunette spun around in circles from wall to wall. Jaylen sat up and spotted the two youngest girls in the doorway.

"Oh there you are Eunkyung...and Munchkin!" the eldest girl grinned while Seulhye puffed her cheeks in an intense pout. "Aigoo, you are so cute!" Jaylen cooed.

"I am not a munchkin! I'm just...slightly below average height." the maknae defended weakly as Jaylen chortled into her hand, making Seulhye sighed before throwing her hands up in further defeat just as Gigi finished her random ballerina twirling. "Just don't call me a munchkin, okay?"

"I agree." Gigi announced to the three, gaining their attention. "We should stick to calling her "Pocket" like Mushroom Alien (Yuna), Banana Milk (Serena), and Pink Ginger (Yueqin) do." she finished, using the codenames she assigned to those specific girls.

"Agreed!" Eunkyung and Jaylen nodded.

Seulhye sighed. "You guys are so mean!" she exclaimed. "And to think I wanted to hang out with you three, meanies!" she added just as Jaylen wrapped her arms around the pouting girl in an embrace as a truce.

"We're just kidding!" the Blossom leader apologized while squeezing her maknae. "But I've been having the same struggle with trying to come up with something to do. We have the day off for crying out loud!" Jaylen exclaimed before falling to the ground as she sighed heavily. "Universe, tell me something!"

"Did you know that basketball was first played by the ancient Aztec people. Instead of a rubber ball, they would use the decapitated skulls of their fallen foes.” Gigi informed the group. Silence followed the group before Jaylen sat up once more and stared at her friend with eyes full of confusion.

“Umm, that’s great to know.” Jaylen said slowly. “Girl…” she said afterwards, staring at her in a judgemental way only a best friend could accomplish, which made the two younger members laugh out.

“You said to tell you something.” the lyrical lead said in innocent defense.

“About what we should do for today, not about how ancient people slam dunked somebody's skull! Gigi, work with me here.” Jaylen said with chuckle. “But how about we go shopping? I’m literally always up for upgrading my wardrobe.” she asked.

“Yes!” Seulhye said in instant agreement. “H&M is having a sale this week and I am so there!” the maknae said in excitement.

“I’m also up for it.” Gigi responded. “I need to see if any of the stores have anything similar to this sweater I saw Fan Bingbing wear.” she admitted.

“I wouldn’t mind going to Anyang as well. There’s always nice stuff in that district.” Eunkyung chimed in and the others nodded in agreement. It was settled.

“That vegan place that you like is also near Anyang, Gi. I’m oddly enough in the mood for that avocado salad you rave on about, it wasn’t bad for being super healthy.” Jaylen started, Gigi b with vegetarian giddiness at the declaration. “Then we could get some chocolate bingsu to top it all off.” the mellow rapper said in a dreamy tone which made the others giggle.  

"Sounds like a full proof plan." Gigi smiled. "I wonder what the others are doing and if they’re okay.” she said, suddenly becoming curious about her younger members. The others had been gone for about almost two weeks which was honestly the longest time that they’ve been split up.

Jaylen smiled. “I’m sure they’re fine. Spark might be getting burnt under that Thai heat wave but I’m sure your Macaroon Cheerleader (Roza) brought the Kitten (Yilin) and Escargot (Elize) sunscreen so everyone should be okay. Rainbow Rice Cake (Cassie) and Banana Milk should be okay but then again you can never be too sure with those two.” the blonde inquired, placing a finger to her chin. “I’m like a 1000% sure Mushroom Alien and Pink Ginger are somewhere out eating and they more than likely dragged Durian (Sey) with them.” she added before shaking her head. “Gigi, Durian is like the meanest codename ever.”

“I agree.” Eunkyung stated as Seulhye nodded.

“What? She’s the one of four people out of the entire Earthling population as well as the underwater sea realm, magic ice kingdom, Terabithian forest, the Kingdom of Narnia, and Hogwarts, that finds that fruit to be delicious.” Gigi explained. “I thought it was pretty hardcore since she is a chosen one.” she added and the others laughed out.

“You said Hogwarts, though.” Jaylen laughed. “Seyoung is pretty hardcore, I must admit.” she shrugged before looking at her phone to see that the time was now past 1p.m. “We should get going. We don’t want to be bum rushed by the onslaught of college students.” she said as she lifted herself up off of the floor. She then helped all of her members up and left the room to start their shopping excursion.                    


Author's Note
And there you go people! The first chapter featuring the Blossom babies (with a Bobby cameo). Though, the interactions may be slightly awkward, I had fun writing this and the more I write about these girls, the more the interactions will flow out naturally. Also, I apologize if this is so long (this isn't long to me at all, I can go up to 5k+ and feel extremely unfulfilled below 1.5k most of the time lol). Anyways, I hope you enjoy! Next chapter we shall travel to Thailand for some quality time with Spark! Stay tuned ~~~~!