❇ ~ Teaser #3

❊❇ ↝ EQSOL | YG's First Mega-Unit | The Journey Begins ↜ ❇❊

HOME     NEWS     GALLERY     EXCLUSIVES     FORUM     SHOP

 

More on EQSOL: A Unique Position System, More Dance Covers: Max Swag Level and...Ninja Assassins?

WinterEssence00 | Decmeber 21st, 2013

 YG Entertainment and LDH Inc. updated more information on the EQSOL. Though the names of these girls have yet to be announced to the public, we do have word of the position titles that belong to each of the four groups. In Blossom, there is: the Sweet Main Vocal, the Cute Lead Vocal, the Mellow Lead Rapper, Vocal, and the Lyrical Lead Dancer, Vocal. For Spark, there's: the Smooth Main Vocalthe Sassy Main Rapper, Vocal, and the y Main Dancer. For Dusk, there's: the Powerful Main Vocal, Lead Rapper and the Fierce Main Rapper, Main Dancer, Vocal. And, lastly, Crystal has: the Emotional Main Vocal, Lead Dancer, Sub-Rapper, the Melodic Lead Vocal, Main Dancer, Sub-Rapper, and the Elegant Lead Vocal, Lead Dancer, Sub-Rapper. Lyrical? Fierce? Melodic? Those are some super descriptive titles!
"We're so used to the typical Main Vocal, Lead Vocal, Rapper and so on titles that they lose their sense of individualism. Hiro and I added these descriptive terms not just as a means to use adjectives but to describe what these girls can bring to EQSOL as a whole." YG explained when asked about the upcoming girl group at the Winner press conference. The titles not only make the positions look more appealing and prettier (well, that's just me) but they also show what styles the girls can bring as individuals and that goes deeper than being a group member. It shows true artistry as musicians and I'm literally getting chills, dude. I can't wait for them to debut but in the meantime let's look at dance covers!  
As most of the world should know, if you don't where have you been, that Beyonce dropped a surprise album a week ago and the EQSOL girls are no short of being equally hyped up. The two sultry and bold videos below are some self-choreographed tributes to Queen B's newest tracks. The first being "Yonce" featuring the y Main Dancer, the Cute Lead Vocal, the Mellow Lead Rapper and the Fierce Main Rapper. The second being "Partition" featuring the Sweet, Smooth, and Powerful Main Vocal. It's nice to know that every member can hold their own when dancing. Check it out!

The next set of choreos aren't Beyonce influenced but still equally amazing. They were both filmed during LDH seminars in the U.S. The first is a sensual and sleek throwback to "Sorry" by Ciara featuring the Melodic Lead Vocal, the Sassy Main Rapper, and The Lyrical Lead Dancer. The second is a very cool and ninja level precise routine to YSMF (which stands for You My Face and, yes, I find the name hilarious) featuring the Elegant Lead Vocal and Emotional Main Vocal.

And last but not least EQSOL created and dance cover that pays homage to their big brother, Taeyang, who recently released his new solo single "Ringa Linga" after few years of no material. This features all of the Lead and Main Dancers, and was said to be produced by the y Main Dancer.

As each day passes, we get closer and closer to meeting these talented young ladies. Ugh, why is time moving so slow?! (I blame Tao...get it? No? Okay...T_T.)

TAGS

EQSOL
YGEntertainment
LDH
Exile
Girl group
Rookies

PREVIOUS STORY

JYP to debut new boy group, got7: Girls, Girls, Girls do you love these young men~?

NEXT STORY

Winner is planned to have a small showcase in Nagoya

Sign in                                                                         8,143 people listening
Newest | Oldest | Top Comments

channelmypotato                                                                                                            10 seconds ago

OH.MY.GOD! Look at the Main Vocals, though! A lot of them can't even dance good but EQSOL showing out on a different level with this. Just wow!

Like    Reply

3JSBangBang                                                                                                               7 minutes ago

I heard a rumor that Crystal is known for their precision and I'm totally convinced by it now! That serious, attitude filled, old school voguing with a hint of modern styled tutting, they are doing is amazing. The black outfits totally make them look like ninjas also, as if that chopping and slicing wasn't enough XD.

Like    Reply

VIPLifestyle                                                                                                                 24 minutes ago

DragonPeach has no chill, I literally cannot! I like the whole naming thing, it brings a deeper meaning importance to each position.

Oh and they killed, slaughtered, shut down, dominated, and owned Ringa Linga. That is all.

Like    Reply

DragonPeach                                                                                                              35 minutes ago

"Omgosh, they and dance like a bunch of flailing es~! Senpai will never notice you~! Oppa moe moe krung krung bu bu chuuuu~!" I totally understood the Tao reference, I'm a Tao stan!!! But I loved Yonce one it was so fierce and edgy while the Sorry video gave me sensual, fluid contemporary vibes. Rewatching over and over again!

Like    Reply