❇ ~ (Ch.4) Daily Life Arc: Crystal

❊❇ ↝ EQSOL | YG's First Mega-Unit | The Journey Begins ↜ ❇❊

 

         

       ~Crystal Daily Life: The Yoga Session~          



{July, 2014}
- Osaka, Japan -
- EXPG Osaka Division -

"Now inhale…and exhale.” the yoga teacher said as the three girls of Crystal followed instructions, cooling down after the intense workout. “That concludes our session for today ladies.” said the woman. The Crystal females bowed in respect to their yoga trainer.

“Arigato, Yukiko-san.” they thanked in unison. The woman, Watanabe Yukiko, proceeded to roll up her mat and belongings. Yuna and Yueqin soon started to put on her their normal attire as Yukiko exited the room. Seyoung fell back onto her black yoga mat in an annoyed heap.

“Ugh~!” the eldest groaned sprawled out on the hardwood. “I hate yoga.” she said simply and the younger two started giggling.

“I’m surprised Seyoungie-unnie even bothered to show up.” Yuna announced as she wrapped the oversized flannel around her waist.

“Oh you know she’s been trying to get her ability to do splits back ever since her ballet routine with Gigi.” Yueqin inquired, fixing her bun.

“No I don’t care about all of that. I hate the bending and unnecessary movements and motions.”

Yuna smiled. “So why did you come in the first place?” she asked before plopping back down onto her green mat taking her hair out of her ponytail and fluffing it out.

“...Because.” Seyoung explained, halting Yuna’s hairdressing.

“Umm, because what?” the emotional main pushed on in asking and Yueqin snorted.

“Because she’s actually a nice person despite her “I-hate-the-world-and-have-a-bottomless-void-as-my-heart” persona, she actually cares about you and is worried about you.” the melodic lead explained ignoring the mild glare the EQSOL co-leader sent her way. “Frankly speaking, I was kind of worried too but you already know you’re like my sister since I say it all the time.” the pinkette continued and Yuna was pretty shocked hearing all of this.

“Worried? About me?” she asked slowly before realizing something else. “Is this why we went to Universal Studios and watched the Japanese voice overs of Casablanca and Les Miserable, basically doing stuff I like to do?” the girl asked, listing some of her favorite things and the two nodded in unison just as Yuna’s cellphone started to vibrate. Looking at the phone she couldn’t control the intense frown that marred her face before she ignored the call. “Sorry, he's calling again. But yeah, why go through all that?”

“You haven’t been your mushroom alien self and I understand you’re stressed, given the finals you have to take at school and how we’re preparing for our debut but on top of that you have Kris trying to make his way back into your life and as much as that is getting to you, you’re trying to brush it off but that isn't working. I mean you aren't really a core hip hop choreographer but you made a really badass choreo as a big you to Kris." Yueqin explained and Yuna smirked a little bit. “Yixing and Luhan even say your SM squad is worried about you, like you’re shutting down a bit.”

"Let me guess Taozi and Nini?" the girl asked and the maknae nodded. "Really?" she whispered feeling bad.

"Even though, you are a truly annoying person..." Seyoung started.

"Well, damn, forget you too, then!" Yuna interrupted, puffing her cheeks while pouting as Yueqin laughed while Seyoung smiled warmly.

"What? It's true but you're much more annoying when you aren't yourself. I don't really have an issue with Kris but don't stress over him. You have bigger things to focus on, like graduating and debuting and I want to see you enjoying it all, both of you and the rest of our members." Seyoung said in a heartfelt manner, one that the girls didn’t hear quite often given her nonchalant demeanor. Yueqin and Yuna looked at each other before sniffling in dramatic unison which made the eldest sigh.

“Seyoung-unnie…” Yueqin started.

“You really do care!” Yuna finished before crawling over to steal a hug from EQSOL’s resident ice queen, making them fall back in the process. Seyoung sighed but patted Yuna’s head anyway.

“Dogpile!” the youngest exclaimed as she went to be sprawled across the two females, the weight of the Chinese duo being too much.

“Ahh, get off of me!” the elegant lead cried before the two did as she wished while giggling.

“But I want to apologize. I try to handle things so I won’t be a burden but end up being a burden anyway, that’s something I’m going to have to work on. It’s my perfectionist nature. So yeah I’m really sorry about that.” Yuna apologized with a sincere smile, the others nodded.

"You didn't kill anybody so I guess I forgive you." Seyoung said accepting the apology.

"Yeah, because you know thats the Durian Demons job." Yueqin teased just as a shoe flew past her head. She stared wide eyed at the oldest girl. "Did...Did you just throw a shoe at me?!"

"I'm an Angel of Rock, never a demon." the ice queen said calmly.

"Angel? My !"

"You know what, Xie Yueqin..."

"Come on, guys, play nice!" Yuna said with a calm smile, mediating a frequent interaction between the two different personalities. “Let's talk about something else, like about how close our debut time is. When I take my Anatomy - Physiology test, it’ll literally be weeks before all twelve of us debut. That’s insane.”

Yueqin grinned. “It’s like back in 2012 we were like “I wish our debut day would come” now with it being a month away we’re like “OMG, we’re debuting so fast, oh god!” It’s just so crazy.” she said leaning back on her arms.

Yuna nodded before looking at Seyoung. “You even get to share the experience with Seungyoon-ah, when you think about it.” she said to the older female. “YG is basically having a double group release. It’s like ahjussi was sick and hell froze over all at the same time. Sure as hell won’t happen again.” she said and the other two snorted.

“Well, it depends.” Seyoung added. “We owe a lot to Mama Hiro for keeping the old man in check and focused on our projects. We would’ve ended up like Big Bang, thinking we were going to make a comeback only to be trolled in the end.”

“Poor Jiyoungie-oppa. He was so hopeful on Twitter.” Yueqin said before they all laughed.

“Youngbae-oppa as well. He waited four years for Ringa Linga and Eyes, Nose, Lips era.” Yuna said. “I wonder-”

So Rising Sun~! Hi wa motto subete yuku~!” the three heard, getting shocked by the incredibly off key singing.

"Oh. My. God." Seyoung said in slow perfect English, one of the few things she can say perfectly in the language.

"This should be interesting." Yueqin said as the trio looked towards the door. Soon, three male figures walked in, their older Exile Tribe brothers who mirrored some of their EQSOL sisters. Introducing, Sekiguchi Mandy, a concurrent performer for Generations and Exile as well as the half Japanese-half Nigerian, New Jersey born crazy who was not blessed with singing abilities (ex. Rising Sun by Exile), has a no chill and random personality, like Gigi, and is a fellow '91 liner like Jaylen. Next was Shirahama Alan, the leader of Generations and new member of Exile, who was half Japanese-half Filipino/Spanish and regarded as "the number one pretty face" in Exile despite being a total dork and was a '93 liner, like Roza. Lastly was Sano Reo, the youngest performer in Generations as well as a below average height, troll and '96 liner, like Seulhye.

“Yo!” Yuna said before noticing that their jackets were slightly drenched. “Is it raining outside?”

“Yeah, it just started coming down out of nowhere.” Alan answered as he wiped the water from his face.

“Yes!” Yueqin exclaimed before looking at Yuna. “Let’s go run around in it!” she suggested before they high fived each other so up for it.

Seyoung rolled her eyes. “Children.” she sighed as the three males laughed.

“Well before you do that, we brought you something to eat.” Mandy said as he and his group members held up the bags. “We were doing rounds for the seniors.”

“You would give us food after we worked out.” Yueqin sighed. “Goodbye, burned calories.”

“Speak for yourself, I’ve been hungry since before we worked out.” Yuna remarked. “Guys, which one of you farted? It’s lingering throughout the room, so nasty! And you didn’t say excuse me!” she frowned holding her nose.

“I thought I was the only one smelling it.” Yueqin added.

“We didn’t!” Reo said before he ped his book bag and the smell became even more intense. He then held his nose, along with Mandy and Alan, as he pulled out a small bag. “I bought Sey-san some Durian crepes and fruit slices.” he said as he walked closer to the older female. The two former gymnast literally flipped away as he got closer and hid behind the pillars.

“Ah, thank you, Reo-kun.” Seyoung thanked as she took the treats before looking at her younger group members. “Oh come on, Durian is one of the most delicious creations known to man.”

“I’m sorry...I have to go!” Yueqin gagged as she ran out of the room followed by Yuna pushing the two males out of the doorway. Reo stood there for a second and bowed to Seyoung before exiting the room as well.

“Wimps!” Seyoung exclaimed as she bit into her delicious treat. After leaving the hardcore atmosphere, the group settled into the faculty lounge of the building and took refuge there.

“This is for Pink Ginger, a bento meal and this one is for Yuna-chan, beef ramen.” Alan said as he handed the bags to the girls.

“Yes, my favorite! Thanks, Alan-senpai.” Yuna thanked and the older male grinned from ear to ear. The two opened the bags and alongside the actual meals they had strawberry crepes as well but there was a slight injustice.

“Why is Yuna’s crepe like four times bigger than mine?” Yueqin asked and Yuna looked over to see that her’s was indeed much bigger, not that she minded since food was life but it was a little weird. They then stared at Alan who did everything in his power to avoid the stares of the two females especially Yuna.

“Yeah, Alan-kun, why is Yuna’s crepe so big?” Mandy teased and upon feeling the interrogation, Alan jogged out of the room like a dweeb which made the oldest male cackle. “I guess we’re going to head back to the hotel now, always nice seeing you guys!”

“Bye!” Reo waved in departure, following his elder. “I’m going to have to burn my bag, aren't I?” he inquired and Mandy chuckled while nodding.

“Geez, Alan is so obvious.” Yueqin shook her head as she split her chopsticks.

“Obvious about what?” Yuna asked and the main dancer gave her the most judgemental stare ever. “What?” she chuckled.

“You know Yuna, you’re like one of the smartest people I know but at the same time you’re really dumb. And as someone who wants to have a harem that they can tease when they debut, you sure are oblivious.” Yueqin said bluntly and Yuna scoffed feeling offended. “You’re just as bad as Pocket and Bobby. The whole universe knows Alan has a thing for you!” she added and the emotional main vocal raised an eyebrow. “Even though I ship the dramatic Kris relationship, Alan is a pretty cool dude, not as amazing as Sehun but he's still cool though. He’s cute, has abs, is super chill, has abs, is really sweet, has abs, funny, has abs, great at dancing, and has abs.”

“I don’t know why, it might just be a weird vibe, but I feel like you put a great emphasis on his abdominal physique.” Yuna smirked and Yueqin laughed out loud. “He’s really sweet and nice but I’m keeping him as a friend. I’m still dealing with Kris crap and furthermore, he’s still associated with the AKB48 scandal to this day and my anaconda has no time to be dealing with such foolishness.” she explained and Yueqin nearly choked from laughing. “I have a list of what I want to accomplish. One is get our group to the top with our killer debut and everything afterwards. Two is to get my Bachelor’s degree. Three is to eat enough so I can grow some hips. Four is to have a solo career, whether it be acting, singing, modelling, or all of the above. And five is to convince your boo Hunhun to dye his hair pink again because that was the meaning of life.” she listed using her fingers to count off and Yueqin shook her head in agreement.

“Amen to that!” Yueqin agreed wholeheartedly as they high fived once more.

“I can’t believe you two actually left me.” Seyoung said announcing her presence to the two with her arms folded. The Chinese duo paused mid-bite before looking at each other, bursting into laughter upon hearing that. She then went over to sit across from the two. “I’ll remember this.” she said before Yuna held out one of her beloved beef slices to the female as a peace offering, this was a really big deal. “Okay, you two are off the hook...for now that is.” she said just as she bit into the slice of meat as the younger two giggled before they continued on in light conversation.    


Author's Note
Okay, I did it. Here is the Crystal chapter! What I learned from writing the chapters is that: I really love writing them all, Dusk is going to be the hardest for me to write about for a while since I'm slightly disappointed with that chapter (sorry T^T) but this is a process, and I am going to have so much fun writing EQSOL variety show appearances and EQSOLTV, oh man oh man~! But before then we have to see a little ounce of sadness (which will be a challenge since I'm such a happy writer). Next up is going to be my Butterfly babies, which will have a tiny bit of angstiness and then it'll get a little more angsty with the documentary. But I hope you enjoyed it~! I guess now I have to find more songs and create that album lol.