Chapter 2

Careful what you wish for

Everyone sat in the living room in silence. They wouldn't speak and they didn't want to move. Chanyeol had his head in his hands feeling very guilty. He wanted Tao to return so he could apologise to the panda. The others were wondering where Tao ran off to but Kai thought it was strange because he didn't feel Tao move at all during the night.

"Where do you think he ran off to?" Lay asked.

"Who knows. He could be cooling off somewhere." Luhan answered.

"But Tao always brings one of us with him. I'm worried." Suho sighed.

As they were talking Sehun was looking through his photos noticing something very strange in them. In every photo he noticed Tao wasn't in any of them and he took loads of pictures of his hyung. He got up quickly and looked at every photo that had Tao in it and saw the exact same thing...Tao wasn't in a single photo. It was like he vanished from the group. Then he ran into Chanyeol and Tao's room and looked through Tao's side. All of Tao's belongings were missing and were no where to be found. He ran back to the others to explain what he found out, "Guys I don't think Tao ran away." Everyone stared at him with confusion Kris spoke for them, "What do you mean he didn't run away?" He asked. Sehun showed them a photo of the whole group at a restaurant and everyone saw the empty space next to Chanyeol and Baekhyun, "Tao didn't run away...He's no longer here." Sehun stated. Chanyeol stared at Sehun in shock, My wish came true? No, it can't be, he thought. Tears started to build up in his eyes thinking this situation is his fault. D.O patted Chanyeol's back in comfort.

"If he's gone, why do we still remember him?" Xiumin asked.

"Maybe our bond with him is strong and we don't want to forget him." Lay answered.

"But if Tao didn't become an Exo member then where did he end up?" Luhan asked.

"I know where he ended up." Kai spoke.

Everyone looked at him and saw him on his laptop, they all asked where. Kai turned his computer around and said, "Tao is a Super Junior member."

"WHAT?!" They all yelled in unison.

They all ran up to the laptop and saw Tao smiling with the Super Junior members. They all just stared at the screen in shock and couldn't believe their eyes. Chanyeol was staring at Tao's picture and touched it. He wished he could turn back time and be with Tao again. Suho saw the sadness in Chanyeol's eyes and knew what to do. He stood up quickly and announced, "We're paying a little visit to Super Juniors dorms." Everyone looked at their leader and smiled. They all got changed quickly and dashed out the door. They entered the car and asked their driver to take them to their destination. While he drove they discussed a plan.

"What do we do once we get there?" Baekhyun asked.

"We see situation and see if we can find a way to fix this." Suho explained.

"But what happens if we can't?" Chen asked sadly.

"Then we won't be able to see Tao again."

Chanyeol's eyes widened, he couldn't bear to live without Tao so he begged the driver to hurry to their hyungs dorm. When they reached their destination they quickly entered the building and headed up to Super Juniors room. Once they got there they gulped. They didn't know what Tao would be like in his new life, they just hoped he remembered them. Kris knocked the door and waited for an answer. He heard footsteps coming towards the door and they all held their breaths. The door slowly opened to reveal someone they knew well. Tao still had shining blond hair, cute panda eyes and was still fairly tall. Chanyeol smiled happily but then it turned into a frown once the panda spoke, "Welcome Exo, what are doing here?" the panda smiled. Exo's heart sank when they realised Tao didn't remember them as his brothers. Then one of the members of Super Junior appeared. It was Super Juniors original maknae Kyuhyun, "Hey Exo, what are doing here? Oh, are you here for the party?" He asked.

"What party?" Chen said in confusion.

"The party to congradulate the newest couple." Kyuhyun smiled.

"What couple?" Chanyeol asked nervously.

"Oh come on Chanyeol, you were the one who got the two together." Kyuhyun said happily.

"Who together?" Chanyeol was starting to get even more nervous.

"Tao and Zhoumi...Seriously did you forget?" Kyuhyun said in surprise.

Exo's eyes widened and quickly looked at Chanyeol who's now in tears. Before the could say anything to him, Chanyeol fainted.