Chapter 1

Careful what you wish for

It was a peaceful day for Exo. Their manager finally allowed them to have a week off from work and are free to do whatever they want. Everything was just peaceful until 10 of the members heard yelling from a certain room. They all ignored it at first but they all started to worry when the yelling started to get worse. They all gathered in front of the door and wondered if they should open it.

"What is wrong with Chanyeol and Tao?" Chen asked.

"I don't know but if Chanyeol hurts Tao in any way he's dead." Kris threatened.

All of the Exo members knew Tao and Chanyeol were in a relationship. They were shocked when they announced it but eventually they all congradulated them. Kris and Suho though were like protective parents, telling Chanyeol to treat Tao right or else he would have to face a terrifying punishment. Chanyeol was seriously scared but nodded in response. Out of all the members of Exo, Chanyeol was afraid of Suho and Kris more. MeanwhileTao was being teased by Sehun and Kai. Eventhough he's older than the two he felt like he was the youngest. After that Chanyeol and Tao were always lovey dovey with each other, they never had a single arguement...until today.

"Open the door so we can find out the problem." Suho said worriedly.

Kris nodded and slowly opened the door. All the members peered over Kris to see the situation and were shocked to see Chanyeol and Tao glaring at each other. They looked like they were getting ready to kill each other. When Kris was about to ask what was happening Chanyeol spoke again.

"For the last time, she was just a friend." He said in a harsh tone.

"Then why did you kiss her on the cheek?!" Tao exclaimed.

"Tao, it didn't mean anything. It was an innocent kiss on the cheek." Chanyeol explained.

"You always hang out with her! I thought of it as nothing before but when you stopped hanging out with me for a while I followed you to see what you were doing together and found you flirting with her in a restaurant!" Tao yelled.

"WHAT?! YOU WERE FOLLOWING ME?!" Chanyeol exclaimed loudly.

"YEAH, WHAT ABOUT IT?!" Tao asked back.

Exo watched helplessly on the side just watching the fight continue. Suho wanted to stop it but he was afraid he would get hurt in the process. Kris was about to stop it but he saw Chanyeol stomp his way towards Tao and he looked pissed. His eyes look like they were turning red and he looked even bigger even though Tao was slightly shorter than him.

"I can't believe you followed me. If you don't trust me then maybe we shouldn't be together." Chanyeol said in cold voice.

"FINE WITH ME! I JUST WISH I DIDN'T DATE YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Tao yelled.

"Same goes for me...Heck, I wish you were never an Exo member." Chanyeol smirked.

All of the members eyes widened at the harsh comment of Chanyeol's. They never expected Chanyeol to say such a thing and they never expected him to say it to someone he loved. Kris eyes were filled with rage. No one messed with his Tao, "CHANYEOL THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR!" he yelled. Chanyeol looked at them and replied with a cold tone, "Uncalled for? He deserved it. He followed me because he didn't trust me. I don't want to live with someone who doesn't even trust his own boyfriend. TAO SHOULD'T HAVE BEEN AN EXO MEMBER!" Kris was left speechless but then he heard heavy sobs coming from a certain panda. Everyone looked at Tao and saw that he was crying. He dashed out of the room ignoring the calls of his friends. Kai quickly followed Tao so he could keep an eye on him, meanwhile the others looked at Chanyeol with a fierce glares.

"I can't believe you said that." Suho spoke first.

"We warned you not to hurt him." Kris glared.

"What about me? He didn't trust me and followed me. I'm the victim. The girl he saw me hanging out with was just a friend from high school but no. He had to think otherwise. If he wasn't here in the first place then wouldn't have turned into this. Now al of you just get out. I need to cool off." Chanyeol pushed the members out and slammed the door shut. They all heard him lock it and they sighed. They then went to check on Tao was currently sleeping on Kai's bed. Kai noticed them and walked towards them.

"He's still upset but I calmed him down and eventually fell asleep." Kai explained.

"Good, he deserves to rest after what happened. Kai, D.O take care of him. See you in the morning." Suho bid goodnight and so did everyone else. They all hoped that everything turns back to normal tomorrow.

-Next Morning- Chanyeol's P.O.V

I woke up from my slumber after hearing my alarm go off. I turned it off and got up from my bed. Last night was crazy but I did feel guilty. I didn't mean to say all those thing to Tao, I was just angry but I made him cry. I looked over to Tao's bed and saw it was empty, I sighed and walked out of the room. As I was walking I saw something strange in the pictures of me and the other members of Exo. It was a group photo of us when we were on Exo Showtime but there was someone missing. Before I could I could get a closer look I heard a loud commotion from Kai's and D.O's room. I ran and entered the room to see others already there.

"What's going on?" I asked.

" CHANYEOL, TAO'S GONE!" Suho yelled.

At that moment I felt my heart shatter.

To be Continued~


Here's the first chapter, I'll update soon.

Also thank you to all of the people who read my stories. I'm not really a good writer but all of your comments keep me going. I LOVE YOU ALL!