Chapter 3

Careful what you wish for

Exo crowded their fallen member and desperately tried to wake him up but he didn't. Kyuhyun told them to move him to the couch and they complied. They were very worried for Chanyeol. They knew he was hurting now that he found out Tao is dating another man. Suho looked towards the new couple, Tao and Zhou Mi. Both also had worried looks on their faces. Suho sighed sadly, 'What's going to happen to us now that Tao is gone from our lives' He thought. He sat next down to Kai who has been researching everything about Tao's new life. Apparently Tao never got hurt in Super Junior so his back infury was non-existant. Kai wanted his hyung back but he just didn't know how. As Exo worried over Chanyeol, Leeteuk noticed that they looked Tao a lot but he didn't know why. They only met him a couple of times and always complimented how cute it was but now they give him sad expressions. He was a little confused but shrugged it off and sat down with the rest of them.

The room went silent and the atmosphere felt heavy so Chen tried to break it by asking Zhou Mi a question.

"So Zhou Mi, how did Tao and you get together?"

"It was a little embarrassing actually. Chanyeol told me to walk up to Tao and ask him to hang out with me in the city. We had a lot of fun and Tao was so cute when he put on these cat ears. When night came around I told Tao I was going to the bathroom but really I was getting ready to ask him out. As he sat near the fountain I came out wearing a panda costume with a banner that says 'I love you' while holding a panda plushie that held a a single rose. Tao was so beautiful when he smiled then he walked up to me and replied 'I love you too' He made me the happiest man on Earth. I love him more then anything and I wish to spemd my life with him." Zhou Mi explained.

Exo was in awe with the story. They had to admit that it was actually romantic and they never knew Chanyeol would give advice like that. But they were still upset that Tao left them and they still wanted him back. They need him, Chanyeol needs him. As they chatted for a while Xiumin felt something bad in his head. He clutched it tightly and tried to make the pain go away, luckily it went awa quickly. When he was about to ask Suho that they should go he noticed Lay clutching his head the same way he did before but he looked like he was more in pain. He then stood up and said to the Super Junior members that he and his band needed to leave so pushed them out the door. Kris had Chanyeol on is back and apologised to Super Junior for their sudden exit but he saw that Xiumin looked worried. As they made it outside they all turned towards Xiumin and asked why he did that. Before he answered the elder walked up to Lay and asked, "Hey Lay you okay?" Lay looked at Xiumin with a confused expression then started looking around then he asked a shocking question, "Hey, why are we at Super Juniors Dorm? Oh, are we here for Tao and Zhou Mi's party?" Exo looked at him in shock then SUho walked up and asked a question that he never thought that he would ask, "Lay, who is Tao?"

"You guys already know him. He's a member of Super Junior and he's really cute. Also he's currently dating Zhou Mi now." He answered.

Suho stood there in shock as well as the rest of Exo, only one anwer came into their mind about Lay and that was:

He had forgotten his time with Tao.