That crazy girl

My Sister's Boyfriend

“This is your house?” Sohee asked me in amazement as she looked the front of my big house.

I didn't want to sound conceited really, but I could understand where it came the disbelief of the girl. My father was a successful lawyer, so his income was no joke and last but not least my mother was a designer for wedding dresses quite famous. So you could say that my parents boasted of their undoubted success, so when choosing and designing their dream home they spared no expense. Too bad they couldn't enjoy it for long.

“That’s right, this is my home. Make yourself welcome.” I said with a smile as I opened the door wide open so that my guests could enter.

As we had agreed in school, Sehun and his girlfriend planned to spend the night in my humble and very lonely home. Sehun – being the most familiar with the place – guided his girl to my room. I was right behind them, following them like a lost puppy. It wasn’t a good position I may say, since I could see very clearly how my best friend and his girlfriend giggled and exchanged sweet glances. I didn't want to sound embittered or anything like that, but every time I saw them like this my heart ached. I didn't like feel envious of the good fortune of others, but I couldn’t help it, not when I remembered my bad luck in love.

When I opened my bedroom door Sohee stood in the doorway with open while me and Sehun entered naturally. The boy left his and his girlfriend’s backpack above my bed. Then – without paying much attention to Sohee’s state – he went to my bathroom.

"Do you want something to drink, Sohee?” I asked her awkwardly, because I didn't really like the idea of being alone with her.

She remained in the doorway watching my room with a critical glance. I felt that she was examining every corner with suspicion, hoping to find something to hate me more or something like that, or maybe I was just being paranoid. But I managed to remain immutable, ‘cause I didn’t want her to know that I felt intimidated by her at this moment. Call it pride.

“I didn’t know you had so much money.” She commented ignoring completely my question. I could palpate the venom on her squeaky voice.

Well, technically I wasn't the one with money because my sister was the one who handled everything related to it. Besides, the inheritance left to us by our parents had remained almost untouched over the years since Taeyeon saw no need to spend that money when her income was more than enough for our subsistence, actually she was pretty successful in what she did. My big sister followed our mother’s footsteps and now she was a well-known designer as well.

I scratched my head uneasily and forced a smile. “Well, you never asked. Besides I thought Sehun had told you.” Since he told her everything. They had an almost enviable trust when it came to secrets and stuff, so I was surprised he hadn't told her about me. Although I must add that I was grateful for that, because by just thinking about her knowing things about me bothered me a lot, it didn't feel right.

When I barely say those words, the girl looked me in the eyes with a frown. “No matter how many times I ask him, Sehun never talks about you.” She said suspiciously. “Should I be worried about that? Should I assume that this something he doesn’t want to say is...about you two?”

I would have laughed at those words because it made no sense, actually it sounded ridiculous on so many levels. But her gaze intimidated me. She had never looked at me like that and only now I realized how much she really disliked me. I saw myself shaking my head slowly, saying like this that she shouldn’t worry about that detail and seriously this was getting very ridiculous, but I couldn’t say something about it, she was being very intimidating right now and I was a coward to be honest.

I knew how much my best friend loved his girlfriend and he would never dare to cheat on her…ever. So I didn't know where it came so much insecurity on her part. She should be more confident on herself.

She smirked. “Of course I shouldn’t worry, because he is my boyfriend and I know him very well and I don’t think he has that kind of feelings for a girl like you.” She said disdainfully, looking at me from head to toe, as if she were watching a beggar.

I would have told her that she was completely right, that Sehun would never have that kind of feelings for me. But her tone of voice and the way she looked at me, puzzled me. It was as if she were seeing me like trash, in my own house, in my own territory.

“A girl like me?” I repeated with a frown.

She hummed while she nodded with a mocking smile. “There is something that he told me long ago, it was all he told me about you, actually.” The girl began to say as she walked around the place as if she owned it, examining my room’s walls with suspicion, as I had several photos of me and Sehun together attached to the walls.

She stopped walking as she looked at a specific picture. In that photo Sehun was giving me a kiss on the cheek while I was trying to push him away from me. She put her hand on the photo, covering my face with her thumb on purpose. “Your parents are dead, right?” Sohee said absently as she watched the picture.

I stiffened upon hearing those words. From everything he could have said, he had to say just that. I was bothered with the fact that she knew my past, because I could feel that she wanted to use it against me. I just hoped she wouldn’t keep talking about this sensitive subject for me because I didn’t know if I would be able to stand it. But what surprised me most of all this, was her attitude. I always knew that she was jealous and envious of me, but I never thought she could despise me so much. I had never seen her like this before. I had never seen that glare of hers. This was a Sohee completely different to which I was accustomed to seeing and although I wished it weren’t true, I missed the other one.

“What I mean is that Sehun is only your friend because he pities you. How to abandon a girl who has been alone all her life? How to abandon a girl who doesn’t even have friends? How to abandon a girl who lost her parents?” She said taking off the photo sharply, throwing it to the ground with anger.

“What are you doing?” I said alarmed while I approached to pick the picture. These were precious memories for me.

But before I could pick it up, she moved forward and took it quickly. I stood kneeling on the floor while I looked up at her in disbelief. I couldn’t believe she was doing this just out of jealousy, it was just crazy.

She gave me a sinister smile. “Stay away from my boyfriend or there will be consequences, Seulmi.” Said ripping the picture in half. She dropped the two pieces on the floor while she looked at me with cold eyes.

I hated to be so weak and sensitive. I didn’t want to give her the benefit of seeing me sad and frightened by her cold and irrational threat, yet I couldn’t help dropping a few tears. Sehun was my best friend since I could remember and he had been with me through thick and thin. He supported me when I needed him the most. When my parents died I had to be strong for my sister, since even though she was older than me, she had always been the most vulnerable from the two, so I had to be there for her no matter what. But who was there for me?

Well, it was Sehun. I couldn’t and didn’t want to stay away from my best friend. It might sound possessive, but I knew him long before her, so Sohee had no right to ask me to stay away from him and even less in this so creepy way. But once again I was unable to say something, because I felt pathetic and destroyed. I knew that Sehun would never think of me in that way, I knew he didn't pity me. Yet those words remained hovering in my mind like a ceaseless echo. And last but not least the fact that she mentioned my parents made it all worse, because I had been holding back all this time about that for the sake of my sister and I kept all my feelings deep down inside of my being. And now an obsessively jealous girl showed up and told me that my best friend pitied me for not having parents or friends, how was I supposed to react to that?

“You don’t know me.” I whispered, trying to swallow the lump that formed in my throat.

She smirked. “And I don’t want to know you, dear.”

I couldn’t take it anymore, I felt how the tears ran down my cheeks pathetically. I didn’t want her to see me crying, so I got up from the ground and ran out of my room. I didn’t want to be in her presence any longer. I went downstairs quickly and because of my clumsiness I tripped over my own feet, causing me to roll down the stairs painfully. I think the sound wasn’t strong enough to alarm someone, especially considering the size of the house, so I convinced myself that no one would come for me. I stayed lying on the ground as I cried. The fall was certainly painful, but the reason behind my tears wasn’t that. My heart ached because I felt pathetic and defeated by a girl I was afraid of, because now that I saw this side of her I didn’t know what to think about all of this. I no longer knew what to think about Sohee. I no longer knew what to think about Sehun. And once again I wondered what it was that he saw in her, how could such a kind guy like him run into and fall in love with a girl like her?

“Mimi!” Someone exclaimed from the second floor.

I saw how Sehun came down the stairs to get to my side as quickly as he could and for a second I wished that he wouldn’t help me, because his girlfriend’s words kept re-playing in my mind. However, when I saw the concern in his eyes I scared away those bad thoughts. Sohee had no right to ruin our friendship. And before he could get to my side I wiped away my tears, not wanting him to see me cry like this, not under these circumstances.

“Oh my God, Mimi…are you okay? What happened to you?” He asked with concern as he helped me stand up.

I looked at him with a small smile while I shook my head. “I just fell. You know I'm pretty clumsy. Don’t worry. I’m fine, really.” I said convincingly. I had no intention of telling him what his girlfriend had said and done to me, because I knew it would lead him to a mental breakdown. Whenever I say something bad about her he got obnoxious and defended her until his last breath. It was pathetic, but I was afraid of the possibility of him taking her side.

He was still worried, but he smiled slightly as he patted me on the head. He always did that when he wanted to reassure me since we were small.

“Silly Mimi.” He said sweetly.

“Hey, you’re mean!” I said playfully taking off his hand from my head as I smiled. That’s right Seulmi, keep smiling and everything will be fine. Sooner or later.

When I moved my arms I realized that my elbow hurt a little. When I examined my right elbow I realized that it was red and I knew it would bruise in the morning. Just in case I examined my body carefully, realizing that I had some scrapes on both knees. Sehun followed the direction of my eyes and his eyes widened at that view.

“Ouch, are you okay? Does it hurt a lot? Do you want me to help you to walk? Want me to take you in my arms? I can carry you to the bedroom, you know.” He started to say quickly. He sounded clearly worried and I couldn’t help smiling because of that.

I was about to accept his offer, because I couldn't miss this rare opportunity. Although it wasn’t always like this, when we were little he had a habit of carry me wherever we were for the sheer pleasure of it, but he eventually stopped doing it as we grew up.

Before I could even open my mouth, someone else spoke before me; it was Sohee, who apparently came downstairs in record time because I only noticed her presence when she was already next to her boyfriend, who was as surprised as me by her sudden appearance.

“Don’t worry, little bear. She's fine, right Seulmi?” The girl said with an arched eyebrow, giving me a do-what-I-say look.

And I cowardly did what she ordered me to. “Y-Yeah. I’m fine, Sehun.” I smiled weakly, trying to hide my discomfort.

My best friend looked at me with a blank expression and then shook his head as if he were dealing with a disobedient child. “You forgot that I know you like the back of my hand, missy. I know you are lying to me, how dare you? Come here, you big baby.” He said approaching me to lift me in bridal style.

I gasped from the surprise. He looked at me gently while he smiled at me. “Oh, you are so light, Mimi.” He said in surprise.

Those words made me blush and my eyes immediately fell on the girl's face. When I saw her expression I knew she would hate me until the end of her days. And only because my best friend was being a good friend. Every time I convinced myself that she was cuckoo.

He took me back to my room and placed me on the bed gently. Then he went in search of a first aid kit to treat my scrapes. I said that it was unnecessary but he insisted, so I ended up agreeing as a good girl, staying unfortunately alone in the room with Sohee. How could I be comfortable with a girl who at this very moment was watching me with disdain and clearly wanted to kill me with her eyes?

I knew that at any moment she would open and say some painful things, so to avoid it I started a conversation.

“If you don’t want to be here just go.” I said as emotionless as I could.

She smirked. I was starting to hate that smirk of hers. “And leave you alone with my boyfriend? Not in a million years, dear.”

As much as I would like to spend quality time with my best friend, I just couldn’t stand this chick any longer. If Sehun stayed that meant that I would have to endure throughout the night and part of the morning the poisonous attitude of his girlfriend and certainly I didn’t have the nerve to do it. This was one of the things I really hated about myself. I was so weak that I felt hopeless.

“Then take him with you.” I whispered totally defeated.

“Now we are on the same page.” She said.

Sehun returned almost immediately with the first aid kit in his hands and without further delay he sat beside me. He took an ointment to apply it on my red and swollen elbow. The boy smeared the medication slowly and gently. I could see out of the corner of my eye how Sohee stiffened upon witnessing how her boyfriend touched me; ridiculous, just plain ridiculous. After he finished with my elbow, he focused on my knees. He put a little bit of alcohol to disinfect the wound – which made me wince in pain and I could swear that at that moment I could feel the satisfaction in the girl’s eyes – and then he put a band aid on each knee. When he finished treating me, he gave me a friendly smile and then patted me on the head, which made me smile back.

Sehun had always been a very sweet and caring guy, especially when it came to me. He had always been jealous and overprotective when it came to me too, he just wanted me for him only. But I couldn't help but feel that Sehun was getting increasingly away from me. He was still a great friend, it's just that the inevitable already happened. When we have a best friend – regardless of gender – we were doomed to lose him/her in some way or another and it was inevitable and natural, after all at some point in our lives we were destined to meet that special person who will become our everything, so it was inevitable neglecting other people in our lives, such as friends for example. And since he began dating Sohee I had been feeling exactly like that, I felt like I was losing my best friend little by little without being able to do anything about it, because this would happen sooner or later; with Sohee or with another girl. It was horrible feel how an important person in your life went away, it was horrible to know that everyone was moving forward and I was left behind. And the fact that his girlfriend were an obsessive, possessive and jealous girl didn't make this process more manageable, in fact it complicated everything. I knew I had to let go of Sehun at some point, but I wasn't ready for it just yet.

In the end, as we agreed, Sohee managed to – very easily if I might add – convince the boy to go with her. She just had to tell him that she felt sick and that did the trick. Sehun trusted in her this easily, leaving me here without any regrets. I had to remind myself that I was the one who allowed it to happen, but again, he could have resisted a little more. This made me think of the grisly – at least for me – effect she had on him. The girl could perfectly manipulate him at her will, which made me wonder why she hadn't tried to take him away from me permanently using Sehun as the main weapon.

And only when these two left, I realized of how quiet and lonely the house was, not even Luna was here with me. I had always had the need to be accompanied. I didn't like being alone under any circumstances, so it was torture to be in the current situation. Yet I convinced myself that I must endure it, since there wasn’t much I could do about it anyways. But as the hours passed and when I realized it was already dark, I felt a little scared. And the fact that the house were so big did nothing but worsen the situation, so I was obliged to do something I never thought I would. I called Chanyeol to ask him or rather require him to keep me company. At first he was reluctant, but after I threatened him to tell Baekhyun if he refused, he finally agreed to make me company while my sister and her boyfriend were away.

“I can’t believe you forced me to come just because there is no one in the house. You are already old enough to be alone.” He said in annoyance barely set foot in my dwelling. “You’re such a baby.”

I rolled my eyes, also upset. “Believe me, I don’t like this situation either. I had no choice.”

I didn't get along very well with this guy. Chanyeol was Baekhyun’s brother and they were two opposite poles. While the latter was sweet and attentive, the giant was cold and indifferent, it seemed like he didn't care about anything in the world. The giant didn’t even seem very fond of his brother, which puzzled me, considering that Baekhyun was always professing his love for his younger brother. Sometimes I found it pretty funny how Baekhyun took care of his brother in such an exaggerated manner. The giant may be younger than him, but Chanyeol was no longer a child, he was already twenty-two.

And the reason why I disliked him was simple; he was too indifferent.

“I just want some company, it's no big deal.” I confessed sheepishly as I blushed a little. Sometimes it was a terrible inconvenience being so immature and dependent really.

The giant looked into my eyes with his usual poker face, but then the unthinkable happened; he smiled. Chanyeol smiled. To me. It was the first time I saw him smile and I must admit that he looked very handsome smiling, he looked friendlier. Well, in any case he always looked handsome because he was indeed very good looking, but I would never say that out loud, over my dead body!

“It’s okay. I’m just tired.” He said with his usual cold voice.

And just when I thought it couldn’t be more weird, he placed his hand on my head and ruffled my hair gently, making me not only open my mouth in surprise but also making me blush a bright red color. Who was this guy and what did he do with the Chanyeol I knew? Just last week he was ignoring me with disdain.

I had to duck my head so he wouldn’t notice my flushed cheeks. I didn’t want him to make fun of me for that.

“I will go to the guest room.” He announced.

He had been several times in my house before since Chanyeol was friends with my sister, unfortunately. I didn't know how such a sweet, caring and warm girl like my sister could be friends with this giant, but anyways, nothing to do about it.

Just as he was coming up the stairs, I hurried to reach his side with some difficulty, since thanks to his long legs his walk was quite fast. My walk instead was a bit slow, because my steps were short and didn't help much that my legs were so short. I was pretty small in stature in fact, just like my sister.

I followed him to his room. I was leaning against the doorframe as I saw him fix his stuff. He put his bag on the bed and started taking some things, like his toothbrush, deodorant, clothing, etc. He walked to the bathroom to leave everything in its place, as if he had already done it thousands of times before and it was, actually. Funny how even though we had no affinity, he always gave in to me and accompanied me when I was alone in the house. It wasn't the first time this had happened and it won’t be the last time either, so I could tell that he was used to play the role of babysitter every time I was at home alone. And now that I thought about it, at this point we should be quite close to each other, but thanks to his indifferent attitude we were unable to get to that, which was sad if you asked me. I would like to have more friends after all.

“What are you doing standing there? Don’t you have anything better to do?” He said with a hint of annoyance when he realized that I was staring at him.

“You could be a little bit friendlier, you know.” I said with a frown.

When I was about to turn around to give him the space he apparently wanted so badly, something stopped me. Chanyeol had grabbed my arm gently, but with enough strength to hold me back. Okay, this wasn’t normal. First he smiled at me, then gave me pats on the head and now he was holding my arm. Did he hit his head or something before he came? Because I couldn't find any other explanation for what was happening at this very moment. I turned around slowly, clearly surprised and confused by his attitude and it seemed he noticed it because he looked away, clearly embarrassed.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him when I realized he wasn’t going to let me go anytime soon.

He looked up and met my gaze. “When did you get that on your knees?” He asked me in a low voice.

I cocked my head wondering what he meant by that, but then I remembered my super fall and that I had band aids on both of my knees. Now was he worried about me? This day just kept on getting weirder. First I had to deal with a girl who could be a psycho and now Chanyeol behaved as if he cared.

But anyways, I smiled slightly. “I fell before you got here, but I'm fine.”

He looked at me suspiciously, perhaps doubting my words.

“I’m fine.” I repeated. “Why do you ask me anyways? Are you worried about me by any chance?” I asked with an arched eyebrow.

And for the second time he showed me a totally different expression to his well-known poker face. His cheeks flushed and his expression screamed embarrassment. I couldn’t help but smile at such a sight, but I was also very surprised. I had never seen him so nervous and vulnerable. Maybe, just maybe deep down in his heart he cared about me.

“Don’t be stupid! Now stop saying nonsense and let me rest in peace!” He said pushing me out of the room.

And before I could say something, he had closed the door on my face. With no other choice I had to return to my room, feeling a little happier since what happened seconds ago with the giant left me with a huge smile on my face. Not only I felt at ease knowing he was here in the house with me but I felt good knowing that the boy cared about me. Perhaps Chanyeol wasn’t so bad after all, perhaps he only had trouble expressing his feelings.

The next morning I woke up at the same time as always, ready to begin another school day. I did my morning routine and went immediately to the kitchen to eat my breakfast. I wasn’t surprised when I realized that the only one who was there was Luna. She was making breakfast as every morning and when she saw me appear smiled at me warmly and motherly. Every time I saw this woman I felt somehow more secure, since I could see in her the image of a mother which made the loss of my own mother more bearable.

I smiled back and sat at the table while I watched her cooking.

“I would like to learn how to cook.” I said when I noticed how professional Luna looked cookin'up. Besides I could clearly see that she enjoyed it, so I thought it could be a great hobby for me too.

She chuckled. “Sure, why not? But I don’t think it's for you, dear.” She said with a friendly smile, but I could see a hint of playfulness in her eyes.

“Why is that? Do you doubt my culinary skills?”

“Of course. You've never done anything like this in your whole life. I doubt you know how to fry an egg, honey.” She said laughing, clearly making fun of me.

Ok, it was true. I had never lifted a finger to do something domestic, but no one could blame me. All my life other people had done things for me and I was used to that. Yet I knew that if I tried I could do it without any trouble. I was a very persistent person after all.

“You're offending me, you know.” I said pouting.

“But it is the truth, dear. But you have other attributes so there is still hope for you.” She teased me again.

“I know.” I said smiling with satisfaction.

After our little chat she put the dishes on the table and without further delay we started eating. Generally breakfasts were usually silent, since I tended to be a quiet person at mealtimes, because I focused on eating and not on talking, so this breakfast was no exception. After ten minutes of being in silence I heard how someone approached the kitchen and I didn’t have to turn around to know that it was Chanyeol. Just as he sat at the table he began to eat, he didn’t even bother to greet us, but I was used to it so I let it go.

After I finished my food and brushed my teeth, Chanyeol drove me to school. We were silent most of the way, but I could feel how every now and then he looked at me askance, making me blush. I was a shy girl, so I blushed almost by everything, so this was completely normal.

Anyway, when we arrived to the school I said goodbye to the boy and started walking towards the entrance. As usual I could feel the boys’ eyes fixed on me, but I tried to ignore it. When I went to my locker I realized that someone was waiting for me there. It was a boy I had never seen in my life, he had a letter in his trembling hands and it seemed as if he were rehearsing a script since his lips were moving without any sound while he had his gaze on a set point. This guy was so focused on what he was doing that he didn’t notice me, so to get his attention I had to poked his shoulder. The boy turned his head and met my gaze, when we made eye contact he blushed in a lovely way to be honest, and that’s when I knew what was about to happen; a confession.

“S-Seulmi…” He began to say anxiously as he squeezed the letter between his hands.

I wanted to end with the tension in the air or at least decrease his nervousness, but I didn’t know how, because I myself wasn’t very good reassuring people, let alone a boy who I had never seen and who I was about to reject. The truth is that these confessions bothered me to a certain extent, but it depended on those who confessed. For example there were egocentric guys who thought they were too good to be true and they confessed their "love" for me in a rather arrogant and conceited way, these guys were the ones I detested. But there were those who were extremely nervous and were clearly experiencing their first crush, such as the guy who I had in front of me, with these guys I had more patience since I didn't dare to destroy their illusions, but eventually I ended up doing so anyways. I tried to make it as kindly as possible, after all I knew what it feels like to love someone who will never be yours.

I smiled at him kindly, inviting him to continue with his sentence, but inside I was praying for him to regret of what he was about to do. I didn’t want to break his heart.

“Seulmi, I think you are beautiful…” He began to say as he looked into my eyes nervously, but I could see the determination in his eyes.

At this point on his speech I wasn’t paying attention to what he was saying, I was just devising a plan to escape from this situation.

“So, will you go out with me?” The boy said extending the letter in my direction.

I looked the letter on his hands and I saw how he was shivering because of the nervousness. I extended my hand to hold the letter and then I smiled. “Thank you, I will treasure it.” I said truthfully, because all the letters that some guys wrote for me I kept them safe and I read all of them carefully. How could I throw them without even reading them if these guys wrote them especially for me with such dedication? Besides the things they wrote were really beautiful and I wasn't going to lie, it helped my low self-esteem.

His eyes lit up when I said those words. “Then, would you date me?” He asked me once again hopeful.

And here it came the hard part, the time of rejection.

I gave him my most guilty and apologetic smile. “I’m sorry, but I'm not looking to be in a relationship right now. Thanks for your feelings though. Thanks for liking me.” I didn't know how many times I had said the same thing over and over again, but even so each time I said it with sincerity.

He looked at me with disappointment, but he smiled at me, trying to hide his sadness. “Sure, I understand. But I’m not giving up just yet, Seulmi.” He said determinedly.

And without waiting for a response from me, he turned around and walked away. I sighed deeply as I looked the letter. Really, I didn't know what guys saw in me, I wasn't the big deal. According to my point of view there were girls much more beautiful than me in school. Maybe it didn't seem like it but rejecting guys constantly was really tiring, especially when I didn't want to hurt their feelings.

“Another admirer?” A voice said all of a sudden next to my ear.

I looked up and met Kai’s amused gaze. I smiled at him as I nodded. “Yes.” I sighed. “How can you handle these things? I know you receive a lot of confessions every day.”

“Obviously.” He said as if it were a scientific fact. “And certainly I handle it better than you.” He said with an air of superiority.

“I don’t doubt it. But I can’t break their hearts the way you do with all those girls.”

He smirked. “I don’t break their hearts, I just give them what they want.” The guy said minimizing the importance.

I shook my head. “You know that’s not what they want. They want your love.” I said feeling sorry all of a sudden for all those girls.

He stared at me closely, as he was reading my soul. “Do you want my love?” He asked with a serious expression, which made me blush.

I ducked my head as I shook my head. “No, I don’t…you know it will never happen, Kai.”

“Never say never, beautiful.”

I dared to look up. He was staring at me like a predator would look at its prey. I knew I was blushing very hard right now, I felt it everywhere and his gaze didn’t help much. Oh God, Kai was really hot.

Then – just when a I thought I will melt because of his stare – he smiled at me amused.

“You’re cute.”

“Don’t start again, please.” I sighed as I pouted.

He just chuckled as he stared at me gently. “You’re cute.” He repeated.

I frowned. “Stop it, you.” I said pursing my lips.

He chuckled louder while he moved away from me to maybe go to his class. “You’re cute!” He yelled at me so I could hear at the distance, making all those who heard him looked at me with curiosity.

I was sure that I was redder than a tomato, but strangely I was giggling like a little girl because of him. “Stop it, Kai!” I yelled back as I laughed cheerfully.

The last thing I saw was how Kai dedicated me a sincere smile.


Hello!!! Finally I'm able to update, yay!

And yes I kow there is no Baekhyun in this chapter, but don't worry 'cause he will appear on the next one!

I just wanted to say that this chapter may seem just a filler, but is not because there are some important things going on here. Just like Sohee's attitude towards Seulmi or Chanyeol's appearance...he is Baek's younger brother, so weird right? XD

Anyways I hope you liked the chapter! Don't forget to leave a comment and thanks so much for reading!! Oh and I din't edit the chapter so bear with me please >.<

Well, see you soon hopefully! Bye Bye!