One month later

Soshi, what? Sushi?

It’s been a month since that. Jessica is not being paranoid these days, and it’s a good thing. The dude didn’t texted us, so maybe, it was a horrible joke. It was not funny at all!!! But I’m still worried about our safety, especially Jessica. She’s not safe even though she’s in California right now, but my mind at eased when I heard she’s with her sister, Krystal. Krystal is a good sister, she is like our sister, too. She’s so lucky to have Sica as her sister, vive versa. 

“Oppa, Krystal texted me. She told me Jessica unnie is sick, but it’s just a fever, they’re going back here tomorrow.” Yoona told our manager, Joonkwan. I’m worried of Joonkwan oppa’s safety, too. He’s a good man, but why do they want to harm him or us?! I know, I’m being paranoid, but it is because I’m our group’s leader! I need to take care of them.

Jessica and Krystal are going back to Korea tomorrow, I’m very excited, yet nervous…? I don’t know, I have this feeling that something will happen to us. Ugh! It’s getting on my nerves and I hate it! Tiffany talked to Krystal via skype because we need to know Sica’s condition. For me, I think she’s traumatized of that threat. Good thing Sica is recovering by now so they can go back here tomorrow. 

“Unnie, Joonkwan oppa needs you right now. He said you should go to er…” Seohyun scrolled through her phone, I peaked a little and I saw Joonkwan oppa’s text message. “Yeogi.” She let me read the message. Why do I need to go to his place? Yes, it’s his place. Maybe it’s very urgent, I’ll go with Seohyun and Yoona because I’m anxious right now. 

-

I let Yoona drive my car because I’m anxious and I can’t concentrate at things right now. At least I have my dongsaengs. 

We arrived at Joonkwan oppa’s unit, he’s just staring at his laptop?! What the hell?! “Heol?!” Yoona exclaimed. “Oppa, mwohaeyo?!” Seohyun exclaimed, too. “Oppa!! Mwohae?! We thought it’s very urgent but you’re just star---“ he cut me off. “Shh… Read this email…” He looks very serious, so we read it one by one. We were taken aback when we read it, it was a threat!!! It’s a threat again!!

“Annyeonghaseyo, Park Joonkwan-sshi. :) I dropped by to your email to tell you and to your girls that I really want to harm you. Protect your girls, and f(x), too, arasseo?! You don’t know what will happen next. I’m serious, Joonkwan, very serious. Haha, Joonkwan, I know you know me but you don’t know me that well. Take care, Joonkwan-sshi. “ 

We’ve gone to the police station quickly. The other girls didn’t know yet, it’s much better that they don’t know, isn’t it? But Seohyun is insisting to tell the other girls about this. A text message, an email, what’s next?! A phone call?! Oh you’ve got to be kidding me.