Secret [second part]

Soshi, what? Sushi?

"Taeyeon eonnie!!!" Seohyun exclaimed. Their manager glanced at Taeyeon, his eyes are saying that she shouldn't tell the girls about that 'little secret'. 

"Oh Taeyeon!! It's a good thing that you've came home safe. He-he-he." He laughed awkwardly. Yoona and Seohyun glanced at each other with a curious eyes.

 

"What the heck? Why is he laughing like that?! It's so awkward!!" Tiffany said to herself in her mind.

 

To remove the very awkward atmosphere, he asked Taeyeon. Taeyeon bought fifteen pieces of fried chicken for dinner. Everyday, they only buy cooked meals, they didn't want to cook for themselves, they're too lazy. Seohyun, the youngest/maknae, prepared the table. While Jessica, as usual, sleeping in the couch. Cool, right? 

After they ate dinner, Yoona and Seohyun washed the dishes. Sooyoung eating the leftovers, Yuri cleaning the table. And the remaining others are getting ready for bed. But their manager have gone out, it's okay for him to go out at this late hour since his a guy. 

 

 

The next day, their manager prepared their breakfast for them. He cooked pancakes, eggs, bacons and coffee. 

While eating their breakfast, Hyoyeon opened a topic. 

"Manager-nim, it seems like you're hiding a secret from us. What is it? Maybe we can help you." She said while wearing a smile in her bare face. 

The manager flustered. 

"Uh... eobseoyo, don't worry." he showed a sly smile, making Hyoyeon more confused.

"Ne? Marabwa, manager-nim. It won't hurt you, or us, you know."

He gave up. He told them to check their phones, they dropped their phones, made their eyes wide. 

"It's because of the threat..." the manager said, then he looked down. 

"I'm sorry, girls, for not telling you earlier."

 

 

xxx

[Author's note]

I'll update soon, don't worry. I'm sorry for my boring chapters, hope you'll still support me. Kamsahaeyo, chingu-ya!!!