Depressed

Soshi, what? Sushi?

Jessica's Point of View

It's 3:30 pm and I'm walking alone in our neighborhood park. I don't mind because people don't bother me anymore in this neighborhood, I think they're used to it. People at our dorm are busy with their own lives right now, and I'm here  wandering the neighborhhood alone. I can't call my own sister, her group needs to practice for... I don't know, she's been busy these days. I saw Joonkwan oppa sitting by the swing, he's having a deep thought, and I decided to sit beside him to have a little chit-chat... because I'm depressed. Yep, that's right, I'm depressed since the day a guy sent me death threat.

"Annyeong, oppa." I greeted him with a fake smile. I can't smile right now, you know... He smiled back at me then he let me sit beside him. I opened up a topic, but not about the threat, I didn't want to ruin the good vibes. We just sat all day in that bench, we didn't mind if our stomachs are already grumbling, we're just happy that time, at least we shared our each other's toughts. He told me that he felt sorry for me when the dude sent me that death threat, but nah, I just laughed at it just like it was nothing, but seriously, I've became depressed since that. I'm used to receiving threats, but this one seems different, it seems real.

 

-

 

Three days after the chit-chat with our manager, I felt... happy. I don't know? I'm not depressed anymore. And now, I'm with Yoona, we're doing grocery shopping. Yoona is my buddy for life, she's my another source of sunshine and happiness.

"Eonni-ya, would you buy this for me?" she pointed at a cute little teddy bear. I shook my head and told her I'll buy it for her birthday. She stomped her feet like she's having tantraums which is not, yes, she's just joking around. I know her, really.

For a second, she stopped, and became serious, then asked me. "Eonni, are you still depressed?"

She really know me too well.

 

-

 

To be continued. :)