Text Message

Soshi, what? Sushi?

Monday night, and Girls' Generation's manager was scrolling through his phone, and suddenly, a text message popped out from its screen. 

"From: Unknown

Hey. Take care of your girls, understand? Something bad might happen to them. Oh yeah, remember, this is a death threat. Take care. :)"

 

The manager panicked. She called Taeyeon, Girls' Generation's leader and main vocalist. 

 

"Oppa!!!!!!!" Taeyeon cried. Taeyeon is panicking, the guy who texted their manager, texted her also. It was true, it's a death threat. 

"Waeyo, Taeyeon-ssi?!! Is there something wrong, huh?! Marabwa!! Ppali!!" He almost shouted at Taeyeon because he's scared. Something might happen to the girls. 

"Oppa... somebody te... texted... m... me. I don't know what to do... o... oppa... can you... s... stay here... for... to... tonight?" Taeyeon was already sobbing. While the manager, hanged up and drove to the girls' dorm. 

 

When he arrived at the girls' dorm, he knocked. He even shouted 'cause nobody's opening the door. 

"Taeyeon-ah!!! Ya! Open the door!!" he shouted. He's panicking, he's drained, he doesn't know what to do right now. "Taeyeon-ah!!! Anybody?! Open the door!!!" 

He forgot to bring the key of the dorm, that's why. 

"Taeyeon-a----" he was halted 'cause Jessica opened the door. 

"Oh goodness. I thought something bad happened!!" he said in his mind. 

"Oh oppa. Why are you here?" Jessica asked.

 

The manager is hesitating if he'll tell Jessica the truth. He's concerned, that's all. 

"Nothing. I just missed you, girls." He smiled forcefully. 

"Oh, okay. Sleepover, ey?" Jessica giggled softly, it's like there's no problem at all. But the manager and Taeyeon are scared, something might happen to them, they might watch out. 

 

xx

[Author's note]

Hmm, that's all. Mian. Maybe I'll update tomorrow? And oh, I only made up the scenes, all of these are my imagination. And if there's a scene that's similar as yours, all of them are coincidence, okay? 

That's all. Ciao!! ^^