They still don't know

Soshi, what? Sushi?
[a/n] 

Hi! Hm. This chapter is not narrated by the author anymore, it'll be narrated by the characters. I told you this 'cause I want to make things clear. Kkkk. So... that's all! And, I only made up the manager's name. That's all. Thank you! ^^

-

 

[Taeyeon's Point of View]

"Taeyeon-sshi!" Manager-nim called me. I was startled, but just a lil bit. I glanced at him. "Where's the others?" He continued. 

"Mollayo. I think they've gone to the mall. Yuri said that they'll go shopping, and Seohyun, she's just sleeping." I shrugged my shoulders after I told him that. He just nodded, continuing what he's doing. 

 

After five minutes, my phone rang. It was just a text message so I didn't bothered to look at it. But manager-nim glanced at my phone. He dropped his pen, opened his mouth, a sign of being shocked or whatsoever. 

"Taeyeon-ah!!! Yeogi bwa! It's a threat!" Manager-nim opened the message. I didn't cared 'cause it's urgent, and it's kind of emergency. 

 

From: +0000000000000000000000

Annyeong, Kim Taeyeon-ssi. Let me ask you a simple question. :) SNSD's manager is Park Joon-kwan, maja?! I'm correct, maja? Anyways, let me tell you something. Protect your sweet, father material manager, Park Joon-kwan, arasseo? And protect your little teammates, also, they get in trouble, Kim Taeyeon-sshi. Hm. That's all. Ciao!!

 

I shooked my head. Manager-nim doesn't know what the message says. I didn't let him to read it. 

A few days past, I still didn't told the girls and manager-nim. Yes, I know it's wrong. But, I don't want them to worry, and I don't want them to be harmed. Eotteokhae?! 

Then, weeks past, they still don't know. Even months. I'll just wait for the right timing to tell them. Maybe next week, or the next day.