Bad feeling

Soshi, what? Sushi?

[Jessica's Point of View]

Here I am, waiting for Yuri to come out from the fitting room. I badly want to sleep! Ahhh cheongmal! Do you know how I much I love to sleep, majayo?! Yoona is being impatient, too. Seohyun, Taeyeon and manager-nim were left at the dorm, they didn't want to come 'cause they're too tired. 

"Yuri-ah, ppali!!!" Sunny exclaimed. We're being impatient here. Yoona stood up, she said she wanted to go for a walk in the mall's rooftop garden. 

A minute passed, finally, Yuri has finished!

"Sica-ah, how do I look?" I looked at her for a second. I didn't know that Yuri was this pretty. Kkkk. Kidding, though. I smiled at her, then I nodded. 

"It looks good on you! Actually, it's too perfect for you, my sweet Yuri-ah!" I heard Yuri giggled. Aish jinjja, this girl! Kkkk. She bought the dress that she wanted. Finally!! We're going home. But wait, we still haven't eaten lunch. I texted Yoong to meet us at the restaurant. 

When we met, we ate our hearty meal and have gone for a little walk in the mall's rooftop garden. When we were sitting at a coffee shop, somebody texted me. I don't who he or she is. I had this weird feeling that something bad will happen this year. I opened the message, and here it goes.

 

From: +000000000000000

Annyeong, Jessica Jung. :---) Taeyeon didn't told, maja? Oh you poor little Jessica. Oh well, good luck, my dear, hm? Don't worry, your members will be safe, only you and your manager will be harmed. Ne! This is a sweet threat. Stay safe, Sica-sshi. x

 

I had goosebumps when I read that. I wanted to cry, but, we're in a public place, plus! I didn't for my teammates to know, or to worry about me. Hm! I'll just tell manager-nim 'bout this, I know that he'll help. He's a great man, I know that! :)

 

When we came home, I talked to manager-nim. I told him everything. I was about to cry but he hugged me very tight. He said that it's alright 'cause he will protect us, he will protect me. Tomorrow, me and manager-nim, will go to the police office thingy. 

Everything will be fine, Jessica, so don't worry. :)