Chapter 3

Without the Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 6 hours of cleaning the house by herself, Jessica was exhausted. Drips of sweat were trickling down on her forehead and her hair was in a mess, too. She collapsed on the comfortably brown couch with her legs up and wide open, not caring about the fact that she's a woman and she's supposed to act all lady-like. She fanned her face and breathed heavily while looking around to check if she cleaned everything. She stared at the ceiling and smiled.


"Are you thinking of something dirty?"


Her smile turned downwards at her sister's remark. She turned her head sideways and glared at her sister, who is currently smirking at her.


"What are you doing here?"


"Talking to you. Duuh."


Jessica rolled her eyes at her sister's sarcastic replies.


"You're supposed to be in school."


"I ditched. School is not my style."


Krystal replied as a matter of fact and sat on one of the couches, ignoring Jessica's stare at her every move. She threw her bag and shoes on the floor carelessly and rested her back comfortably on the seat. She grabbed the blue pillow that was on her left and hugged it tight.


"Ahhh. This is what you call life."


Krystal closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling, but someone ruined it.


"I'm so going to tell your girl friend about this."


Krystal abruptly opened her eyes and shouted, "Sulli is not my girlfriend!!"


Jessica raised her right eye-brow and replied, "I said girl space friend, not girlfriend as in lovers."


The annoyed Krystal stood up and grabbed her shoes and bag from the floor and sprinted upstairs, but not before saying something that unleashed the inner demon inside Jessica.


"Oh and unnie, I know you're hot and all that, but please close your legs. I can see your Teletubbies

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter