Chapter 1

Without the Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A woman, in her mid-20, can be seen inside a very classy and luxurious restaurant. She was wearing a white off-shoulder dress that was personally designed for her. In other words, she was dressed to kill that night. Her hair, which is currently dyed brown and curled at the end, was meticulously done by her sister, who was just bored and looking for something to do on this particular day. She was tapping her manicured nails on the table with no particular rhythm and just observing the people around her. Her wandering mind was brought back to reality when a waiter came with a pen and a notepad.


"I'm really sorry, but I'm waiting for someone." she politely replied and offered a small smile to the waiter, who just mumbled an okay and scurried to the other customers.


The woman kept on looking at her wrist watch. She also checked her phone in case he texted her that something came up at the last minute at his work or something, but no. None of that happened. No texts, no calls, no him... Now she was fidgeting in her seat. Worry filled her heart and different scenarios clouded her thoughts, mostly negative, which is not good.


As the time passed by, people started leaving the restaurant. The loud chatters and the laughters that were echoing the place when she arrived were gone. There were only the sound of utensils clashing and the faint music playing in the background. The waiter, she noticed, was looking at her with pity. Can't he just focus on his work?


A few minutes passed and he's still nowhere in sight. The woman yet again checked her phone, but still no texts from him.


"I'm sorry Miss, but we're closing now." the waiter looked apologetic.


"Already?"


11:00 PM flashed on her phone's lock screen. They were sup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter