Rules are rules.

My Strict Tutor

**A/N: Hello guys!!! it's been 7 years since this fic has been on hiatus T______T sorry for the very very very long delay HAHAHAHA! i will try to continue and finish this story for my fellow YunJae/JaeMin simps! so, here we go!! <33**

 

--

Jaejoong sighs, thinking that he'll have a tutor for the coming months, it gives him much stress.

"Look, Changmin! Who said that I need a tutor? Am I a kid?", Jaejoong said with frustration. "Well, I guess I can't do anything since Heechul-hyung already hired that teacher."

"So, every when is your tutorial lessons?" Changmin asks, while he touches Jaejoong's hair.

"Every Monday, Wednesday and Saturdays. Ohh, I can't wait on a Sunday to get peace and sleep a lot!!"

Changmin chuckles, finding it cute. "Do you want me to come over?"

Jaejoong suddenly lightens up his mood and smiles widely, "It will be great!"

--

 

It was Wednesday, it's Jaejoong's first day of his tutor class with his 'teacher' Yunho. 

Jaejoong isn't home yet, but Yunho is already in their house while waiting for the tutor session.

"So, Yunho-sshi, what do you think of my brother? Do you think you can handle him? I desperately want someone to look over him and helped him with his studies.", said Heechul while sipping his cup of coffee.

Yunho glances over Heechul and smiled lightly, and with confidence, he answered, "Yep, it may be hard first, but I will try my best to help him."

 

Minutes later, Jaejoong came home.

"Hyung, I am h--", Jaejoong suddenly stopped when he saw the man beside Heechul.

"Jaejoong-ah, today's your first day, right? Go change your clothes quickly so the two of you can start.", Heechul nicely told his younger brother.

Jaejoong looked at Yunho and he pretendedly smiled.

 

Jaejoong went inside his room and lay on his bed with his clothes unchanged and let out a big sigh. "I just want to sleep, why did I have to do this?"  He quickly changed his clothes, and moments later, Heechul knocked on his door, "Jae, are you done? Yunho-sshi is waiting. Don't let him wait long."

"I'm done hyung!"

 

Heechul opened the door and let him Yunho come inside Jaejoong's room. "So, this is where you will have your tutorial sessions."

"Yunho-sshi, the floor is yours, you can now start with Jaejoong."

Yunho politely bowed, and the door was closed.

Silence filled up the room for seconds.

 

"So, uhm Kim Jaejoong. What subject do you want me to teach first?" Yunho gently asked.

"Nah, I am too laz--"

"Oh, I forgot, before you say anything. I want to properly introduce myself, I'm Jung Yunho, I will be your tutor for 3 months. Aaand, I want to set rules while we are in a tutorial class."

Jaejoong looks weirdly to Yunho, "rules? Who are you to set rules in my hou--"

"Number 1," Yunho raised his index fingers, "no cellphone during our tutor class."

"No cellphone?! We are not in the school, Yunho-sshi?!?!"

"Number 2," now Yunho raising his two fingers, "Water breaks are allowed, only 5 minutes. Going to bathroom allowed, only up to 5 minutes also."

Jaejoong awed in disbelief, 'What the hell? I didn't know this tutor is so strict, the fact he is handsome, yea I admit it. But it isn't aligned to what he is actually. I hate him now.'

"Do you understand, Jaejoong-sshi?"

Jaejoong shakes his head to focus to his teacher again, "Ah, yes sir!"

"And lastly,--" Yunho walked towards Jaejoong, leaned to him close, "--you are not allowed TO DATE!" the latter stood up, "WHAT? WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT? That's even beyond your work, you--"

Yunho talks back, "Me a what?", raised his eyebrows.

"Nothing.", the younger sat again on his bed.

"Look, how can you focus on your studies when all you can focus is your partner? Oooor, wait, do you have a special someone?", Yunho curiously asked.

"I-- I-- have! And so? Who are you to care with that?" Jaejoong defensively asked.

"See! That's the reason why you do have low grades!"

"STOP! Changmin is my everything. Please... Just stop."

Yunho sighs, "Okay, So rule #3, during our tutorial sessions, you are not allowed to date. Just focus on your studies first, okay? I will help you."

 

The teacher started to take out some books out from his bag, and start talking but Jaejoong isn't listening to him.

'I can't leave Changmin, what am I gonna do.'