Searching A Solution

My Strict Tutor
"Jaejoong-ah. Will you explain to me what does this mean?" Heechul comes in front of his younger brother, holding a piece of paper.

Jaejoong looks back blankly at his brother, down to the piece of paper he's holding.

Heechul pointing at something on the paper, "What does this red highlights mean? Does this mean that you've failed your preliminary exams?!" Heechul asks with both disappointment and frustration.

"Hyung... let me explain--"

"What to explain, Jae? I told you your part-time job won't help you. Does the allowance I give you isn't enough?"

Jaejoong sighs, he knows at that moment that Heechul's like this to him because of pure concern.

He stands up, looking at his big brother straight to his eyes.

"Hyung. Don't worry, I'll do better for my midterm exams, I promise."

Heechul raises his hands up in front of Jaejoong's face, telling him to stop.

"Kim Jaejoong, you can't do it alone."

Jaejoong suddenly feels something heavy in his heart, "What?! Don't you trust me, hyung? How could you say that?!"

Heechul sighs, "It's not like that, but you'll need a tutor."

Jaejoong widens his eyes in shock, "WHAT? Heck no!"

"Besides, I can't watch your grades because of my work this is the only way I think I can do for your own good."

"Hey, what am I? A highschool student?! An elementary student? Hyung, I'm a second year college student! I don't even need it. Tutor is for kids, hyung."

"Kim Jaejoong. Whether you like it or not, you'll be needing a tutor." Heechul glares to Jaejoong, reminding him who's the boss.

Jaejoong ruffles his hair in frustration, calming himself first, "Hyung, I can study alone. I know myself that this past exam I lost my focus on studying. Please, hyung. I don't wanna have a tutor."

"Hmm, okay. If that's what you want, then choose one. Leave your part-time job or you'll get a tutor?"

"What?!"

"Why? Is it hard to choose?"

Jaejoong facepalms mentally and sighs, accepts his defeat. "Fine, get me a tutor."

Heechul grins, "Great! Don't worry, I'll get you a tutor that fits you."

Jaejoong walks away and goes to his room. Leaving a victorious Heechul smiling widely.

Jaejoong has his point of why he doesn't want to jave a tutor, and it is because he doesn't like to depend on other people. He wants to learn how to be independent. And this thought started since he entered college. Though Heechul gives him allowance for school everyday and he pays for Jaejoong's tuition fee, it isn't enough. Of course, there are some other expenses needed for school, that sometimes Heechul can't give. And that urges him to get a part-time job every Mondays and Wednesdays. Luckily, he manages to attend his classes on time everyday.





Jaejoong goes inside his bedroom and jumps off over his bed, sighing deeply.

He murmurs and laughs sarcastically, "A tutor?" ans shakes his head in disbelief.

It is Saturday afternoon, and have nothing to do, and decides to pick up his phone, and call his boyfriend, Changmin.

"Hey, Changmin-ah."

'Hello Jaejoong-ah. What's up?'

"Can we meet?"

'Now?'

"Yeah, now. Why? Are you busy?"

'Nope. Good thing you've called. Let's meet. I miss you by the way.'

Jaejoong knots his eyebrows, "Why? If I have not called you have no plan to meet me?"

'No, of course not babe. Aw, seems my Jaejoong-ie isn't in good mood today.'

Jaejoong feels his heart soften as he hears Changmin's sweet voice, he smiles a little and sighs, "Yeah, that's why I wanna see you, Minnie."

The man on the other line chuckles, 'Aww. Okay baby, let's meet at the park, hm? I'll be there in 10 minutes. Bye.'

"Bye."





"Changmin-ah, you know what? Heechul hyung told me I'll need a tutor for my studies." Jaejoong tells Changmin like a kid to his parent.

"Really?"

Jaejoong nods then slightly pouts.

Seeing his boyfriend's face at the moment, he suddenly stole a kiss right at Jaejoong's lips.

The other widens his eyes in shock with that quick attack from his boyfriend and just lightly punches his arm in return.

"Hey, why did you do that?" Jaejoong didn't got to stop himself to smile instead of getting irritated to Changmin. Who can't resist a boyfriend like Changmin anyway?

Changmin smiles too while pointing at Jaejoong's face, "See, I made you smile at an instant!"

Jaejoong's real smile, changes to a sarcastically one. "How could you just do that? It seems you don't want to know what I'm feeling right now."

Jaejoong turns his back away from Changmin.

"Hey, you know, I'm only doing this to light up your mood. Fine, I'm sorry babe." Changmin wraps his arms around Jaejoong's shoulders and he turns him around to face him again.

Jaejoong melts deep inside with the way Changmin apologizes to him. "Aw Changmin-ah, I'm sorry too. I'm just not in the mood to that. I'm really disappointed. It's just that I'm not a kid anymore. I don't want to have a tutor."

Changmin sighs, "Hmm. Did you defend what you want? Or you just agreed with what you don't want?"

"As if hyung will listen to what I want."

Changmin sighs, "I get it. It seems no one can stop a diva like your androgene brother."

Jaejoong takes it as a joke, he suddenly chuckle a bit. "I know right, when he wants something, he would do everything to get it."

"I wonder why you and Heechul hyung are brothers. It's not obvious though."

"Oh? Why did you say so?"

"You're both pretty, yes. But attitude, no. He's more evil than you."

Jaejoong laughs hard, "'Evil' is really the term, eh?"

"Why? He doesn't even like me as he met me for the first time."

"It's that because he and Hankyung hyung broke up. He's just bitter. Bitter that we are now on 2 years relationship. Don't worry, in the future he'll like you for me. Just wait for it."

Changmin smiles, holding Jaejoong's hands, looking straightly with each other's eyes, "I don't need anyone's opinion with my love for you. Having a Kim Jaejoong who loves me is enough."

Jaejoong rolls his eyes cutely, melts again deep inside with Changmin's sweet doings. "Stop being cheesy."

"Anyways, Jae. Who knows, your tutor might be a great help in improving your grades. Let's just support what he wants. You know you can't have me as your tutor."

Jaejoong smiles as he remember something, stopping himself from laughing, "Yeah, I remember that day. Hahahaha!!"

"Hey, stop that."

"Good times, Minnie. You slept at our house and we said we'll review for our College Algebra exams. But we ended up cuddling each other all night. Aww, I love that."

Changmin chuckles, "Yeah--"

Jaejoong interferes, "But one moment, Heechul suddenly enters our room and we're busted." and he starts to laugh out loud.

"Hey, stop that! I remember that!"

"Heechul hyung pours the cold water he's holding. Your face was epic!" Jaejoong continues to laugh.

Changmin laughs along too and decides to tickle Jaejoong at his waist.

Jaejoong gives up with his boyfriend's counterattack, "Hey, okay okay. I'll stop!"

And Changmin stops.

"I wonder what my tutor will look like."

"I'm sure Heechul hyung won't choose a tutor who looks like me."

Jaejoong chuckles, "Look like you? Are you talking about Taemin? He's still in highschool."

Changmin was surprised, raises his eyebrows, "Do he look like me?"

Jaejoong thinks, "Hmm. Slight?"

He continues, "But seriously, Changmin-ah. I don't want a strict tutor. I want a cool one, who I can be friends with. I don't want so much pressure."

Changmin nods, "Ah. Boy or girl?"

"The what?"

"The one you want as your tutor."

"It doesn't matter. As long as he or she will be kind to me, it's alright."

Jaejoong's phone beeps, "Oh. Heechul hyung texted me. I'll go home now."

"Already?"

"Yeah. I'll just call you later, Changmin."

"Alrighty, come. I'll bring you home."

The two stands up, their hands intertwined.





After minutes of walk, they arrived at Jaejoong's home.

Changmin sighs, "Well, this is always the hardest part for me. I hate this part."

Jaejoong grazes Changmin's face, "Aww. Don't worry babe, we'll see each other maybe tomorrow?"

Changmin wraps Jaejoong's waist and presses their bodies closer to each other, and whispers over his lips, "I hope so."

Jaejoong wraps his arms around Changmin's neck. "You're too sweet, you know."

"Bye, for now. Jae." Changmin kisses Jaejoong's lips sweetly.

The two pulls away, and Jaejoong replies, "Bye Changmin-ah. I love you!"

"I love you too, Jae."



Jaejoong enters at their gate, then to their door.

"I'm home." Jaejoong gets inside.

He spots Heechul at their living room, using his laptop.

With curiosity, Jaejoong goes closer to Heechul to check what he's doing.

"Hyung, what are you doing?"

Heechul grins and looks at Jaejoong, "I'm posting on this job-searching site. I know this will work."

Jaejoong stops himself to laugh, thinking that that way is too silly. "Hey, do you even have to do that? You can find someone from the people you know. I would even accept that more."

"Who knows my little Jaejoong-ie. Your tutor might be hot?"

Jaejoong widens his eyes, "Hot?! That is a job-search site and not a dating site! And, hey. Are you doing it for me or for your own good?"

Heechul smirks, "Can U answer 'both'?"

Jaejoong sighs in disbelief. "You're too gay."

"Look who's talking. Look who's gay for Changmin."

"Yeah, I'm gay but I'm not like you. Duh. You're worse than me."

"Ha-ha-ha. Whatever. Just go there and eat your dinner, it's just there at the table." Heechul says, rolling his eyes.

Though Heechul maybe sarcastic at that moment, Jaejoong was touched with his brother's sweetness and with that, he kisses Heechul's cheek, leaving a Heechul with an annoyed face.

Heechul shakes his head and when Jaejoong is away enough from him, he changes his annoying expression with a smile.





A/N: FINALLY I'M BACK WITH A JAEMIN/YUNJAE FIC YAY! THIS IS ACTUALLY MY FIRST YUNJAEMIN LOVE TRIANGLE FANFIC. Yunho will appear soon HAHAHAHA i'm currently working for the second chap so, please wait patiently for it. okay?^^ don't forget to subscribe and comment! Thanks and see you soon ^^*