Hired

My Strict Tutor

6:45 am, Saturday. Heechul got up and started to use his laptop and check if someone replied to his post in a job-searching site. He wishes someone would respond to it. After few minutes of opening his account on a job-searching site, his face turns into an OMG-someone-responded emotion and he quickly jumps out of his bed and starts to run to his younger brother's room.

Heechul crazily shakes his sleeping brother to wake him up, "JAEJOONG!! KIM JAEJOONG! WAKE UP!!!!" The latter responds, and he almost punched his older brother with how he wakes up in a peaceful sleep.

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU WANT HYUNG?! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M STILL SLEEPING?!" Jaejoong raises his voice.

"Guess what my cutie patootie but adorably annoying younger brother. Someone's interested to be your tutor!" Heechul grins.

Jaejoong rolls his eyes, "So what? I don't care." and he slumps back to his bed.

"Yah! His name is Jung Yunho. Hmm? Checking his profile earlier, he looked decent aaaaand hot."

Jaejoong laughs with Heechul's words. "Can't you stop with that act? You look gross."

"Gross?! Duh. You might fall for him anyway."

"No one can replace Changmin in my heart."

"We'll see, anyways kiddo, he'll be here tomorrow for his interview."

Jaejoong blurts out, "What? Are you nuts? Interview? Are you a manager or what?"

Heechul crosses his arms, showing who's still the boss, "Why? I thought you've told me earlier you don't care? Hm?"

Jaejoong shakes his head, but not showing defeat, "Fine. Do whatever you want. Just let me sleep."

--

Ding dong. The sound of the doorbell disturbed the quiet and calm aura of their home.

Jaejoong pauses his game on his Ipad, jumped out of his couch and opened the door. As he opened the door, there's a man standing in front of him, wearing a purple polo shirt with designs, hair brushed up and also wearing shades. He smiles at the one who opened the door.

"Hi, uhm is this Kim residence? I'm Yunho, Jung Yunho. I'm the one who applied as the tutor for..." Yunho starts to bring out his small notebook and reads "...Kim Jaejoong" and he looks back again to Jaejoong and smiles.

Heechul's voice suddenly echoed in Jaejoong's mind. The name's familiar, he thought.

Heechul came home from the market to buy groceries, he found Jaejoong in their frontdoor looking at a stranger, he suddenly butts in, "Yah, Kim Jaejoong who's that---" Heechul stops when he locked his eyes to this handsome-looking stranger, "--hey... aaaaand, who are you, Mister Sunshine?"

Yunho shyly answers, "ohh, Yunho. Jung Yun--"

"Oh yeah! So, you are the tutor wannabe of this kiddo?" Heechul ruffles Jaejoong's hair pointing out that he is the one talking about here.

Yunho smiles as he learned who he is going to tutor and looks at Jaejoong, "Ahh, so you are the one I'm going to be my tutor. Nice to meet you, Jaejoong." The taller removes his shades and reaches out his hand to Jaejoong to shake hands.

But Jaejoong only ignores Yunho's hand and went inside. Heechul apologizes shyly and offered Yunho to go inside.

--

"So, you're a part-time professor?"

"Yes."

"Oh good, because you see, my younger brother got failed grades last preliminary exams and I want you to help him with his studies. Hmm? I guess you can teach him well, will I be sure of that?"

"Yes, don't worry. I'll be good to your younger brother."

--

A/N: an update for now. I'M SO SORRY GUYS IT TOOK ME OVER A YEAR TO UPDATE THIS HIHIHI LOTS OF LOVE FROM AUTHORNIM ;)