My Angel

Miracles in December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You take a deep  breath before you exhale, then you took another deep breath again.

"Hyewon-ah you can do this.. You can do this Hyewon-ah! I know you're not that weak." You can hear a warm familiar voice half whispered. Exhale..

You close your eyes shut and pushing harder letting out the 1000th scream now. But then you hear his voice again.

"I'm right here Hyewon-ah. Right here beside you! Come on you're stronger than this." This time his voice were louder. You opened your eyes but you can only see everything in white beside your big tummy covered in a blue hospital dress. You laid your eyes on this figure who's standing right beside you. This figure, you adored so much. Your bestfriend.. Your everything.. Your first love.. Luhan..

"Luhan?" You whispered, still looking at him disbelief.

"What? NO! No! You may not see me! NO! No! Please keep breathing for me push harder! please.." You can see tears coming down trough his cheek while his hands caressing my hair.

"Why are you crying?" you asked.

"Please, don't you wanna see your son? Inhalee.." He commandede with his usual cute voice which you never heard in 8 years. And you didn't hesitant to follow.

"Now exhale and let out a scream! You can grab my hand if you want, let me know your pain." He continue.

"Arghh!!!" You scream a little..

"Come on! Let me scream with you this time. Inhale.. and.."

"AAAAARGGH!" You can hear Luhan's screaming along with you.

"One more time, okay?" He asked in a sweet tone again, his hands were now caressing both of my cheek. "Exhale and...."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" You let out the eloudest scream you ever had, and suddenly a cries filled the room.

"See.. I know you can do it! You can't be here with me Hyewon. You have him now.. I asked God to make him your guardians just like me, I asked God to make him look like me, even his personality will be the same as mine too. Name him after me okay? We have to parted away now. I'll see ya later." His voice slowly fading away, his angelic face too soon nowhere to be seen. Then everything's went black.

You saw him when you're in the middle  of death and life.

"Oh..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter