December 20th

Miracles in December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eomma! Eomma! Look at me~" An angelic cute little voice calling you and you felt your blazer was pulled down a few times. "Ne~ what's wrong sweetheart? " You asked your 4 years old boy. "I really wanna go there eomma, can't we go there now?" He pointed his little finger to the game centre just across the coffe store and pouted in his seat. "Just wait for a little while ne~ Eomma still on the phone, and we have to wait for auntie Raein. Why don't you go and buy something with appa first, oh?" You answered him and rub his reddened cheek. "Arasseo eomma.. Appaa!" Then you smiled when you heard him shouted at Suho who's now queueing.

"Oh Raeinnie jigeum eoddieya? (Where are you now?)" You continued your phone call.

"Sehun and I was just get out from our favorite bubble tea store one block away from the starbucks." The person on the other side answered.

"Yah! Aish this woman.. I thought you guys were already near from here. Palii! It's really cold outside and Oh Sehun! Make sure Raein wear something warm. Arasseo! ? If she didn't,  you dead! I hang up!" Then you hang up the phone. 

"Aigoo.. how come they still acted like a high school student drinking bubble tea like that.." You murmured. You turn your head searching for Suho and Luwon. But they're not in the queue line anymore. You move your wyeballs and catch them laughing over something on oneof the table inside the starbucks. LLuwon's present was your Miracle, after that accident.  At the time you held Luwon for the first time in your arms, you knew he sent Luwon to cheer my life just like him. 

After an hours of betting your life and death. an hours where you think you can't make it, the moment when your vision became blurred and white. You felt his hand touching your cheek again. 1800 seconds when you can see his angelic face right beside you, supporting you..

Luhan.. the person behind Luwon's name. Your first love.. Your bestfriend.. Your one and only..

8 years ago.. 

"Song Raein! Oh Sehun! This two bastards keep chasing and teasing me about Kris. Aish tell them to stop!" You fasten your step and throw yourself to one of the chair in this bubble tea store. Not long after that you heard the doorbell ringing and the boys calling your name. Of course it's Luhan and Suho, your best friend. You're all bestfriend since Exo's in trainee. Not just only the five of you but all of Exo members was you and Raein's bestfriend too. Anyway, Raein is your bestfriend since highschool and you both choose to work in SM but Raein choose to be the dancer instead. 

"Hyewon don't be mad at me. Oh ? Luhan started it all. See Luge she mad. It's all your fault. " Suho said.

"How come this is my fault? It's her fault. She liked Kris so much, she even blushed when she changed Kris' s outfit. Heol! Byuntae!" He shouted at your direction.

"Mwo!?" You turn your head immediately and look at Luhan's face.  

"Mwolago! Say it again. Pali! Say it again and you dead this second yah napunnom! (Jerk)!" You shouted back. Then sit back down showing your back to him. You crossed both of your arms on your chest, pissed off. 

"Look at what you've done. DAEBAK Luhan Hyung." Suho added. 

"Aigoo this two hyung .. jinja pabo chorom." Sehun said half-whispered.  

"YAH!" Luhan and Suho shouted at Sehun. And Sehun pretending busy drinking his bubble tea. 

"Hyewonnie mianhae.. I was too much, I just like to tease you, so you'll get mad. Because when you mad you become even prettier. " Luhan said in a soft tone. Making Sehun choked  of bubble tea. And Suho fisted his hands. You giggle hearing Luhan begging you like this, but you choose to act hard to get Without saying a word. 

"Aaaa~ Hyewon don't be mad at me, oh? I'll give you everything." He contiue stomping both of his feet like a child. 

"Jinja?" You twist your chair now facing him. 

"Oh.." He looked down to your eyes.

"Keurom! I wanna eat makchang and samgyobsal! Yeaayyy! Who's with me?" I asked enthusiasticly. Then Sehun and Raein raised their hands at the same time.The three of us yelping. And Luhan scratch the back of his head regretting what he said. But soon he found the wway out as he landed his glare at Suho.

"Mwohae hyung? Why did you look at me like that. You have to keep your words."  Suho said. 

"I'm keeping my word,  but I didn't say I'll buy everything didn't I Sehunnie? He move his gaze to Sehun staring at his eyes deeply talking in telepathy. 

"Aah! Majja! You said you'll GIVE her everything not buy."  Sehun laugh evilly.  

"What is this supposed to mean?" Suho look at Luhan again then Sehun. 

"Makchang is on you!. Kajja!" Then Luhan pushed you out of the store. So do Sehun pulled Raein, leaving Suho confused. 

"Hyubg! How could you!" He screamed.

 

A year passed Luhan and you became closer. He called you every night. He asked you out to dinner after he finished his schedule.  You pass through the spring with heart blooming like the flowers, and also pass the asummer and autumn falling in love more with Luhan. But lately the both of you has become super busy for Exo's winter concept comeback. Luhan practice almost everyday untill midnight. And you, busy going here and there preparing their costumes. Making sure the costume will looks good and comfortable enough for them. Like now, they just finished their photo shoot for their album. 

"Hyewon-ah.." You heard his voice behind you.

"Oh? You answered shortly.

"Are you free tomorrow night? "

"I don't know,  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter