Chapter 6 : Heart to Heart

My lovely Hybrid (NEW)

Ravi and Leo arrive at the club. Ravi gets out of the car, Leo following him from behind. Both of them get into the club and go to the bar where they see N and Ken standing and chatting with the other. Both of them wear a red black suit that look like a couple suit.


“N … Ken !” Ravi calls N and gives him a hug following with Ken.
“Ravi, finally you’re here. They already went to the VIP room” says N.
“Bin and Hyun already started to prepare” N continues whispering to Ravi and then looks at Leo and gives him a thankful smile.
“Arra (I Know) … I will go catch up with them after I leave Leo with Sunggyu and Hyuk” explains Ravi. After that Ravi give a small hug to Ken and wishes him a happy birthday.
Ken can’t even hide his smile, and gives them a wide smile with his tail wiggling happily.
Leo whispers something to Ravi and after Ravi nods he walks to the Ken's side and gives him a hug.
“Saengil chuckae Jaehwanie (Happy birthday Jaehwanie)” Leo whispers while hugging Ken. Ken hugs Leo back tightly.
“Gomawo Taekwoon-hyung ! jinja neomu gomawo (thanks Taekwoon-hyung ! really thanks a lot)” Ken answers extremely happy. Leo gives him a small smile and pats Ken's head before going back to stand beside Ravi.
“We are going to catch them up first, join us after you finish with your guest” Ravi talks to N and holds Leo hand to bring him to VIP room.

.

.

.
They get into the room and find the two hybrids practicing singing the song. Hearing the door open both of the hybrids standing up and look tense, but give a small smile when they realize that Ravi and Leo are the ones to come into the room.
“Ah… Master Ravi finally you’re here” Sunggyu gives them an eye smile and bow 90 degree follow with Hyuk that also keep smiling.
“No one here, you can call me Wonshik like usual Hyung” Ravi answers.
“Hahaha … Yes …Yes … I will try to remember it” Sunggyu smiles till his eyes leave in a thin line.
“I will leave Leo here to practice with you guys, I going to catch Bin and Hyun up first, maybe  I can help a little of the preparation” Ravi says and then leaves them and get out.
Leo sitting next to Sunggyu.
“Taekwoonie …” Sunggyu calls Leo name slowly. Hyuk and Sunggyu look at Leo that sitting silently.
“Ne Hyung ?” Leo raises his head.
“Gwenchana ? (Are you ok ?)” Sunggyu pats Leo head. Leo nod gain unsure look from Sunggyu and Hyuk.
“I need to use toilet …” Leo standing up.
“Want me to accompany you ?” Sunggyu nervously standing up with his ears laid back with narrowed eyes felling suspicious and feel that something is going to be happened if he let Leo go around.
“It’s okay hyung, I’m not going for long” Leo assuring Sunggyu and leaving the room.
Sunggyu teeth chatter as he stands looking at the door. Hyuk then stands up and walks toward Sunggyu and pats Sunggyu back. Sunggyu instinctively glares at Hyuk make him take a step backward  with his ear flattened to different side. Sunggyu immediately regret and take a step forward to hug Hyuk and pat him.
“Hyung is sorry Hyukkie, hyung doesn’t mean to scare you. Hyung just worried with leo” Sunggyu apologizes.
“It’s okay hyung, I’m just surprise. Why don’t hyungie go to find Master Woohyun and check on Leo-Hyung ? I will wait here” Hyuk says smiling and rubing Sunggyu back.
Sunggyu release his hug and grinning widely agrees with Hyuk plan.
“Duh, look like I getting older and didn’t think about it from the start. Hyuk lock the door and don’t let strangers in. Call Hongbin if strangers try to break in” Sunggyu left Hyuk and go to find Woohyun. Hyuk follow Sunggyu instruction to locks the door and goes back to the chair grab a carrot and eat it.
.
.
.
Leo washes his hands in the sink and stares blankly at his reflection in the mirror. He then decides to leave the restroom after a while, but before he reaches the door, the door of the restroom slams open and a drunk man in his mid thirty's stands there. Leo hates it, being in a room with a drunk person. His body becomes stiff, and he steps aside to make sure that he won't touch that man.
That man raises his head up and look at Leo.
“Ah … what a surprise a hybrid here by himself” the man says in singing tone.
Leo flinches and tries to get out of the restroom, fast, but before he can get far the man pulls Leo's hand and slams him to the wall.
“What an arrogant pet you are ! let me teach you how to become a good pet here” That man holds Leo to the wall. Leo trembling, his tail tuck between his legs. The man holds Leo's face to look closer.
“You have a beautiful face here. I’m sure your owner won’t be mad if I take your time here” The man tries to kiss Leo. Leo closes his and throws a hard punch that sends the man to the door and runs away ignoring the man shout from behind.
.
.
.
Sunggyu found Woohyun and now they're walking to the restroom. Even Woohyun keeps assuring Sunggyu that Leo will be okay, but he still doesn't feel comfortable.
“Bbali wa Hyunie !(Come on Hyunnie!)” Sunggyu pulls Woohyun hand.
“Arraseo (okay)” Woohyun smiles softly at Sunggyu.
Pass the corner Sunggyu feels someone bump to him send both of them fall to their .
“ouch” Sunggyu groans. Sunggyu raise his head and look the man that bump to him.
Sunggyu sees Leo cower in front of him whimpering.
“Oh my … Taekwoonie ! What’s happened with you ?” Sunggyu throws himself to hug Leo. Before Leo even giving answer he hear a man running from Leo direction shouting. Leo looks frightened and tries to run away again but Sunggyu keeps him in his hug. Woohyun doesn't know what to do before deciding to step forward face-to-face with the angry man with swollen face.
“Go away, I have nothing to do with you. I need to give that filthy cat lesson !” The man snaps.
“Of course he is my problem. And for your information he is worth more than yourself” Woohyun calmly answers.
“Who you think you are. That cat has the nerve to punch me” That man shows his swollen face.
Leo shakes his head still trembling. Sunggyu looks like can’t take it anymore then step forward.
“He has every right to punch you, because I’m sure you are the cause of that reaction” Sunggyu shouts at the man. The man don’t look happy at all.
“You pet dare to talk to me like that” The man takes a step forward to Sunggyu.
Before he can move much forward Woohyun throws a punch to him.
“You better go now before I get really mad” Woohyun looks at the floor and talks with a dark voice. The man looks stunned, however the man didn’t give up yet.
“Who do you think you are to threaten me like that. You are just a Kid” The man can’t accept the fact he being threaten by someone younger than himself.
“I’m Nam Woohyun and this is my soon to be husband Kim Sunggyu and that person that you call filthy cat there is belong to Kim Wonshik” Woohyun looks at the man. His face becomes pale hearing about Nam and Kim.
“Maybe you live in the wood that you don’t know about Nam and Kim Family. I’m gladly make it clear for you. Nam family is the owner of the biggest company and a lot of different Mall and Kim family is the partner in business that having a lot of investment in different company and even black market. We can easily fire you from your company or even fire the whole of your family from their workplace now. So before I get really mad and do that I give a chance to run away now” Woohyun explains. Without the second glance that man walks away, know his place.
Turning his attention back to Sunggyu and Leo his eyes softened. Leo is now crying in Sunggyu hug while Sunggyu rub his back and whispering soothing word. Sunggyu then look at Woohyun and silently tell Woohyun to call Ravi. Woohyun then moves away and calls Ravi, then comes back standing beside Sunggyu. After a while Ravi come running and takes Leo into a hug, he now stops crying but still looks lose.
“Master …” Leo looks at Ravi and starts to look teary again.
“Shush …. What’s happened with Taekwoon ?” Ravi asks Woohyun. Woohyun then explains what happened when they met Leo. Sunggyu than start to speak.
“I’m sorry Master Ravi, I shouln’t have let Taekwoonie go to the restroom by himself” Sunggyu says.
“A…. Anniyo Hyung (It’s not, Hyung). I told you not to accompany me it’s my own fault. Don’t get angry with Sunggyu hyung Master” Leo looks at them and talks with small voice.
“I’m not angry with you or them. Let’s get back home” Ravi cups Leo face.
“But .. we still need to help master N” Leo says. Ravi shakes his head then looks up at Woohyun and Sunggyu.
“Thank you for helping Taekwoonie, please told N that we’re sorry we can help him to propose Ken,” Ravi tells Woohyun and Sunggyu. After Woohyun and Sunggyu nod, Ravi picks Leo up and carries him bride style.
.
.
.
They arrive at home Ravi carries Leo to their room and sits Leo on the edge of their bed. Ravi knelling in front of Leo.
“Are you okay ?” Ravi asks. Leo nods unsure.
“Don’t lie to me !” Ravi snaps standing up. Leo bites his lip trying to hold his tears from dripping down.  Ravi cups Leo's face.
“Don’t tell me you are okay with those shanods pupils. Don’t tell me you’re fine when the tears is streaming down. If you feel bad then tell me that you’re not okay. Teel me that you feel so bad. Teel me that you can’t handle it alone. Because I will be here for you” Ravi says. Leo can’t hold his tears anymore. He brakes down and cry.
“M…. master ….” Leo says in trembling voice, but Ravi kisses him.
“No .. not master. Call my name, Wonshik”
“Wonshik … Wonshik …” Leo sobs.
“Yes, Taekwoonie. I’m here … tell me what you want me to know. Tell me that you’re not okay” Ravi hugs him.
“… Wonshik … I’m not okay. I’m feel so stupid and dirty. I’m scared … I’m scared that I’m not good enough for you when you’re too good for me. I want you know how much I need you but I can’t to, because I’m afraid I you will go away when you realize I clinging to you. I want you to be happy with me and not with anyone else, but I can’t. I want to told you to only look at me and love me but I can’t because I’m not better than anyone else outside there that can give you everything. I’m scared one day I’m going to be a useless pet for you. I’m … I’m scared …” Leo breaks down and crying. Ravi keeps holding him tight.
“It’s okay to be not okay. You’re so good for me. You don’t need to be scared because, I’m here for you only you …” Ravi holds Leo head up.
“And you know what …. I love you too” Ravi kisses Leo.
.
.
.
~note~

Hello ! Like I had told you before i will continue if i get a beta reader.

Sooooo this chapter is already checked by SapphireKatie

Thanks for SapphireKatie i can finish and post this chapter.

And thanks for all reader and subscribers that wait for this fanfiction

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment and critize this story.

See you next chapter ~~ but i can't promise it will be fast