Chapter 2 : It’s The Starlight

My lovely Hybrid (NEW)

The time like being stopped by the time controller while a new black Bugatti veyron went pass the university gate. The student stop their activity to take a look of the car owner. After the car is parked and the engine is off, there is 1 Boy with blue hair and a catboy get out from the car. Almost in the same time all of the student say “ahhh …”. None of the student strange to see Ravi and Leo get out from the new car.

Ravi get out from the car with Leo following from the back while bring Ravi book. In Starlight University all of the pet need to bring their master book because in the pet class they don’t need to using book. Ravi and Leo get in to their class in 2nd floor.

“Yo .. Ravi, Leo” They hear N calling them after they get into the class.

They see that N, Ken, Hongbin, and Hyuk already sitting and chatting together. Ravi and Leo join them.

“Hey .. Guys” Ravi greeting their friend and sit down. Leo just nodding to them and stand beside Ravi.

“Leo-ya” Ken standing up and throw a hug at Leo, his ear perked up and his tail wagging happily. While Leo hissing and push Ken head a little. The other just laughing while looking at Ken and Leo interaction. After a while Ken let leo go at sit back and chatting with the other.

“Come sit here.” Ravi pull Leo hand and told Leo to sitting next to him.

While the other began to chat about random thing, Leo observe around the class. Leo eyes stop at Woohyun and Sunggyu who sitting in the corner of the classroom.

Nam Woohyun is the only son of the Nam family. His father is politician and his mother is a scientist, Leo remember Woohyun is also Ravi cousin from his mother side. Both of their parent also a dark market business partner. While Sunggyu is Woohyun hamster hybrid, the only hybrid or person that Leo really close and Woohyun future Husband. Sunggyu also doesn’t a collar like the other pet hybrid. Instead Sunggyu wear a short necklace with Infinite pendant written “Nam Woohyun”, while Woohyun use the same Pendant while the longer necklace written “Kim Sunggyu”. Woohyun Parents also don’t mind with their relationship. Sunggyu tell him that Mrs. Kim is also very happy with them both relationship, and Mrs. Kim is working on his new invention of the male hybrid pregnancy.

Leo really hope that he and Ravi can have the same relationship like Woohyun and Sunggyu. But he know is place, there is more hybrid that have the bad master. So with Ravi regard him as his friend is more than enough.

Kring …. Kring …

The school bell ringing.

“Master … I going to my class right now” Ken talked to N Happily.

“Don’t tease other hybrid okey ?” N scratching Ken ear and Ken tail wagging vigorously.

“I can’t promise that master” Ken laughing show his teeth.

On the other side Hongbin is patting Hyuk head.

“Go straight here when the lunch bell ringing okay ?” Hongbin smiled.

“Yes master !” Hyuk now standing happily waiting for Ken and Leo.

Leo than look back to his master. He silently fix up Ravi shirt collar and Ravi hair. Ravi lift his hand caress Leo Hair.

Most of the hybrid already go to the hybrid class, three of the hybrid then say a short goodbye to they master and follow the other hybrid.

.

.

.

Hybrid Class

Leo go to his class and sit next to Sunggyu. Ken and Hyuk also go to their sit in front of them.

“Morning wonnie” Sunggyu smile and caress Leo hair, Leo let him caress his hair and instead leaning his head on Sunggyu shoulders

“What  wrong wonnie  ?” Sunggyu ask in worried tone, his hamster ear standing up ready to listening. Leo ear flat on his head.

“I’m okay hyung” Leo answer in small tone. Sunggyu throw a questioning look at Ken and Hyuk but both of them just shook their head.

Sunggyu know that Leo not going to tell him now so he just shut his mouth and continue caress Leo hair waiting for the teacher.

Hyuk looking at Ken, one of his ear is bent forward and one of his ear is standing up.

“Ken hyung … what’s happened with Leo hyung ?” Hyuk asking in confused tone. Look at Hyuk expression Ken voice out a muffle scream.

“Aigooo … Etteokhaji … Hyukie you’re so cute” Ken pinch both of Hyuk check.

“akh … Hyung … It’s Hurt” Hyuk cry out. Ken stop pinching Hyuk Check.

“Sorry … And no .. I don’t know why” Ken answer and looking forward right when the teacher get in to the class.

Anyone curious what they learn about in hybrid class ? Well they also have a different subject every day. There is cooking class, biology class(or we can said ual education to please their master), manner class, gym class, and other different subject.

.

.

The lunch bell ringing. Four of the hybrid get out from the class and walking to their master class.

Their master already waiting in the front of the class. Looking at Sunggyu, Woohyun step forward and hug him. N and Hongbin also pull their they hybrid and caress they hair. Leo walking awkwardly and standing beside Ravi. All of them walking to the canteen.

“Hey, is there anyone disturb you again in the class ?” Ravi ask Leo while they walking to the canteen .

“No” Leo answer and shook his head.

They go to their table in the canteen corner. Yes, their table. That table already own by their group from first semester.

“Excuse me, what you want to eat ?” A waiters come to their table. This canteen is look more like restaurant. With a few waiters work in the canteen.

“Two hamburger and 2 strawberry milkshake” Woohyun said.

“2 black beef pasta too and 2 ice tea for us” N also giving his order.

“Can I get pumpkin cake master ?” Hyuk begging with giving an cute face to hongbin

 “No, You haven’t eat breakfast, so it’s a no. Not right now ok. Blackbeef pasta, salad, with 2 mineral water” Hongbin also giving his order after refusing hyuk wish. Hyuk pouting his lips and both of his rabbit ear flat in his head. Hongbin sigh after look at Hyuk.

“We are going to eat cake after school, okay ?” Hongbik promising to Hyuk. After hear his master promise Hyuk wheezing happily.

The left over is only Ravi and Leo. Ravi then turn his head at Leo.

“what you want to eat, taek  ?” Ravi ask him.

“I’m not hungry master” Leo droop his head and answer.

“Not hungry again ? you lose a lot of weight taekwonnie” Ravi raise his voice. Actually he is not angry he just feel worried about Leo health. But Leo thing different, he thing Ravi is get angry at him

“I… I’m sorry master” Leo droop his head more and apologize. His ear turn to the back and his stance is rock steady. Ravi then realize that Leo is afraid.

“I’m not angry, it’s okay if you not going to eat” Ravi pat Leo head. He turn his head at the waiters that stand awkwardly behind the table.

“Give me sandwich and 2 mocha” Ravi ordering. The waiters reconfirm their order and go back to the kitchen. They continue to chatting until their order was ready. They eating in the silence for a few moment.

“Oh yea, I forgot to tell you are all” N suddenly speaking. The other looked up and look at N.

“it’s Ken birthday 3 days again, so I need your help to prepare the party” N answer the indirect question.

“eh … master remember ? I think master forgot it” Ken look dumbfound. N just laugh and caress Ken hair

“Oh … right, I almost forgot it” Hongbin said.

“Then when will the preparation start ?” Ravi asked N.

“Tonight lets gather in my house” N said before the bell was ring again.

“Call” all of them said and get back to their class.