Chapter 5 : Memory

My lovely Hybrid (NEW)

Hybrid Class

Mrs. Song standing in the front of the class and explain how hybrid should do in the formal meeting. Not same in the normal class where the there is a few student not paying attention to the teacher, in the hybrid class all of them paying full attention. Whatever happened in the class will be reporting to their master at the end of class, so all the hybrid always try their best to not make even a small mistake.

Leo is look straight at Mrs. Song but he doesn’t really pay attention at what Mrs. Song teach. He look like thinking about something that only him and the God know. He doesn’t even realize that Mrs. Song and the class member now look at him.

“Leo” Mrs. Song called him and got him back to the reality.

Leo look around the class, he could see Mrs. Song was give him a questioning look. He can see Sunggyu look at him concerned. He realize that a few of them give him pathetic look (Cause he make a mistake) and a few of them give him a sinister. Leo looking back at Mrs. Song and drop his head, both of his ear flat on the side of his head and his tail swinging nervously behind.

“I’m Sorry Seongsaenim” Leo speak up.

“You know the consequence for not paying attention right ?” Mrs. Song ask him.

“Ne, Saem. You will report it to my master at the end of the class” Leo answer not willingly.

“Tell, Mr. Kim to meet me at my office after the school later. And pay attention to my explanation now” Mrs. Song continue his explanation and all of them paying back their attention at Mrs. Song.

.

.

Leo sitting in the edge of Ravi bed like what Ravi told him to do while Ravi was take a bath. He inhale and exhale his breath with his ear twitching and his tail is bonding with his legs. He almost 100% sure that Ravi is going to punish him because of Mrs. Song report.

Leo hear the bathroom door opened and he tighten his grip on shirt. He staying still and looking at the floor. He could hear Ravi go to the cabinet to dress up and now take a sit beside him.

“I’m not going to punish you so be relax, don’t hold you grip that tight, you might be hurt yourself” Ravi started the conversation, Ravi hold Leo hand and turn Leo body to look at him. Leo raise his head and look at Ravi feel guilty.

“I’m sorry Master. I shouldn’t have daydreaming in the class and make you need to meet Mrs. Song” Leo said.

“If you feel sorry then you can tell me what are you thinking about” Ravi look at him and smile. Leo could only drop his head again. Ravi know that mean Leo will not talk about it, but he need to talk about it.

“it’s about Ken party at the club isn’t it ?” Ravi ask again and he can feel Leo body tense up. Leo stay still.

“Hey, I will be there so you’re not going to be alone, there is also Sunggyu and Hyuk. None of us will let you getting hurt ok ?” Ravi hug Leo, while Leo only stay still. Slowly Leo raise his hand and hug Ravi back.

“I don’t know master, I really don’t know. I can’t stay home because that is Ken birthday, but I not ready to enter the night club” Leo sobbing. Ravi slowly Leo hair.

“There is still a day, and you can decide to go or not. I will stay with you even you’re not going to go, Ok?” Ravi hug Leo tightly and keep Leo hair until he fall asleep. Ravi slowly move their body to lie down at his bed. Ravi wipe tears that stain Leo check.

“I’m sorry for that time. I hope I can turn back the time so you will never fell that dark memory. I love you” Ravi whisper slowly and kiss Leo forehead.

.

.

Flashback

Leo stand behind Ravi and styling Ravi hair. Ravi wearing black-sleeve, black leather jacket and black rips jeans. While Leo wearing white long-sleeve that a little bigger than his body and black tight jeans, also not to forget his collar.

Today was Ravi classmate birthday party Joon. Joon going to make the party at one of his parent Club A+, one of the best club in the town.

“Do you think the party will be fun ? I think I should hold my birthday party at the club too, what do you think Taek ?” Ravi look very happy to go at the club, they was only 14 and they can go to the club so it was a really amazing experiment for them. Why they can get in to the club ? of course cause they have the invitation.

“Yes, master. Ok it’s already done master” Leo finishing Ravi hair.

“Thank you Taekwoonie” Ravi stand up and hug Leo.

“Ne Master” Leo drop his head , he can feel his check getting hot. Ravi then stop hugging Leo and smile at Leo.

“Kajja, we need to go now or we are going to be late” Ravi pull Leo hand and got into the car.

.

.

A+ Club

Ravi and Leo give the invitation card to the bodyguard in the front of the door. Ravi walk in the front and Leo follow his step. They meet Joon was sitting in the bar with his squirrel hybrid Mir.

“Hey Joon Happy birthday” Ravi go to meet Joon in the bar. Joon look at them and wave his hand.

“Hey Ravi, Thanks you.  Enjoy they party but don’t join the drunken uncle over there, you will not enjoy it” Ravi hug Joon and give him the gift.

“Alright” Ravi go to the table at the corner and join N, Hongbin and Woohyun. After around one hour N and Ravi was drunken after play drinking game. Leo suddenly felt need to go to the toilet, and after told Ravi that already half asleep and told Sunggyu he go to the toilet bar.

After finish his business Leo was washing his hand, his ear twitch when he heard the door opened and an old man get into the washroom. Leo decide to get out and back to their table when he felt that old man pulling his hand hard.

“Hey, kitten where you want to go. Let’s play with daddy here” Leo drop his head and try to remove that old man hand around his wrist. Leo could smell the alcohol on that man breath.

“Let me go” Leo bit his lips. The old man was trying to kiss Leo and Leo was push that man away till that man fall on the floor.

“How dare you !” Leo was trying to get out while he feel a hand pull his arm and slam his body to the toilet door.

“Such a dirty hybrid, can’t even realize his place” The man was now force to kiss Leo. Leo close his eyes whole of his body was trembling hard.

‘Wonshikkie … Help me’

Before he felt that man lips on his own lips he heard the door slam opened and that old man was being pulled over. He felt someone was hugging him and from the smell he know that was Sunggyu. He hold Sunggyu back and raise his head, he see Woohyun was puching an old man. Sunggyu then bring him out from the toilet.

They get back to their table and the other asked a lot of question but Sunggyu told them to keep silence. Ravi look like a half conscious stand up and hug him.

“Taek where have you been ? I wait you for so long” Leo just keep silent, actually he don’t know how to react after everything happened, he can feel dizzy and the last thing he know is scream of his name.

.

.

Leo wake up and realize he was not at his room or either Ravi room. He tried to sit up but a hand was hold him back.

“Don’t wake up yet” Ravi was pushing Leo back to the bed.

“Master … what is …” Leo suddenly remember what happen last night and he trembling again.

“shh …. Calm down … no body going to harm over you, I’m here” Ravi felt guilty, he can’t even take care of his Hybrid and the person he love. Ravi wake up earlier and already given an aspirin from Sunggyu, Sunggyu also tell what happen to Leo last night so they bring them to Woohyun house.

End of flashback

 

~note~

Hi ! Lyxsyy back after around to month.

I'm sorry for the very late update.

Thanks for all of friend that already subscribe and wait for the update.

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment and critize this story.

I think i have make a lot of mistake but english is not my main language so it's kind of hard to make a perfect sentence (/ - \) hope you will understand.

Thank for read meet you in next chapet