Chapter 3 : News

My lovely Hybrid (NEW)

“Master, you need to take a bath first and I’m going to cook, we still need to go to Master N house in 2 hours” Leo close the apartment door.

“But you already promise me that we are going to bathe me tonight” Ravi standing next to the shoe cabin while pouting. Leo drop his head, don’t really sure how to give the rejection.

“We ... I mean … I can’t bathe you today, we don’t have so much time to cook after bath, and if I don’t cook master will missing the dinner” Leo place Ravi book in the table and go straight to  the kitchen with Ravi following him.

“Why lately you became a very rebel kitten ?” Ravi ask in playful tone. Leo shocked, his ear flat on his head and his tail tucked between his legs.

“I … I’m sorry master, I shouldn’t have ignore your command” Leo turn his body until he was facing Ravi and bowing 90 degree.

“Woah … Woah … don’t be sorry, I just kidding. May se I should retract what I say, you are not rebel but kind of …. Um … sensitive ?”

Both of them fall in an awkward silence.

“ Do you still want me to help you bathing master ? We can just call for delivery” Leo break the silence.

Ravi can look the blush in Leo face. He know his cat is very shy right now. So before Leo get to change his mind he quickly answer.

“Of course ! Go to prepare the hot water in the bathtub, wait for me there. I’m going to delivery for chicken first.” Ravi slowly push Leo to the bathroom and he get back to the living room to make a call.

.

Leo POV

“Of course ! Go to prepare the hot water in the bathtub, wait for me there. I’m going to delivery for chicken first.” Ravi slowly push me to the bathroom.

I turn on the water and sit in the bathtub side.

‘Why you need to torture my feeling like this wonshikkie … You just make me fall deeper to this stupid feeling’ My thought broke while I hear Ravi sound.

“Why you haven’t strip down ?”

I stand up raise his head and look at Ravi that already strip his cloche and leave a short pair of boxer. I can fell his blood rush into his face, I can only lower my head. I hear a small laugh and I know Ravi was get inside the bathtub.

“Come here, strip you cloche. Doesn’t you should be bathe me ?”

‘Is it only my imagination or Wonshikkie have a really y voice’ I going to hit his head for think like that. I slowly strip down and left on his boxer like Ravi. I slowly enter the bathtub and sitting facing Ravi.

“Who told you to sitting like that ?” I feel Ravi pull my arm and turn my body and make him lean on his Chest. Once again the blood  rush to his face. Why does his master love to make him blushing like crazy.

“Ma … master ... How can I bathe you without facing you” I turn my head to look at Ravi, his ear turn to different side show his confusion.

“We still have 1 hour to relax, we only need 5 minute to clean our self, don’t be so rush”

I feel Ravi massaging me from the side of my cat ear and going lower down to my shoulder. I can feel master hand getting lower to the side of my hips and at the end massaging my tail. I can’t hold my body to finally relax by it self and without I realize my eyes close and my body automatically lean his head on Ravi shoulder while purring. I heard a laugh and make me a little jump out.

“Shh … Calm down” Ravi hold my hips. I tried to make myself relax.

Leo POV End

.

Leo hold Ravi hand to stop Ravi massaging him.

“I should be the one bathe Master, but why now Master be the one massaging me ?” Leo asked in small voice.

“It’s okay, it’s not like I never do this before. I just want to help you relax, you look so tense this few day” Ravi answer Leo question and hug him in the Leo waist.

“Tell me, why you act weird this few day ?” Ravi ask Leo.

“No master, I’m okay”

“Come on, you can just tell me taekwoonie. You always tell me anything before so you can always tell me now” Ravi rub his head.

“I’m okay master, I just fell a little bit sick”

“Do you need a doctor ? You do fell a little hot” Ravi put his hand on Leo forehead. Leo laughing.

“Oh my god, come on master. We was soaking inside the hot water, so of course my body fell hot” Leo stop laughing, Ravi was give him a warm smile. Blush creep out in Leo face again.

“I’m glad you can laugh like that again” Ravi caress Leo head.

“I’m sorry for make you worrying about me master”

“It’s okay, now let’s get out I think I hear the bell sound”

.

.

Hyuk was sitting in the top of the bed looking at the bathroom door, and waggle his ears. Hongbin told him to wait for him here so he do what his master told him to do. Hyuk was wait Hongbin finish so they can go to the café before go to Master N and Ken home to planning about Ken birthday. He start to fell bored until he hear the bathroom door open.

Hongbin get out from the bathroom and smile while he see Hyuk was follow his command to wait in the top of the bed even thought his ear was already show the impatient. He leave Hyuk wait for him while he go to the closet and take a pair of jeans and black long sleeve shirt. Hyuk eyes follow his master and his ear waggling nonstop.

Hongbin finish dressing up and walk toward Hyuk.

“Impatient so much hm ?” Hongbin caress Hyuk rabbit ears.

“You promise me a cake, master. And you need to fulfill it” Hyuk answer and pouting.

Hongbin kiss Hyuk, and Hyuk laced his hand in Hongbin neck to deepening their kiss.

“Do we need to hide it like this, master ?” Hyuk ask Hongbin after they giving the distance between their body. He drop his head, his ear folded forward.

“Maybe not”

“Really ? I mean this relationship. Even thought Big Master already agree with our relationship I’m afraid that they will not accept us” Hyuk raise his head and look at Hongbin.

“Silly, they must be happy about us. They can accept Woohyun and Sunggyu so why can’t they accept us. And N is planning to tell Ken to date him” Hongbin said

“Really ? Master N and Ken ?” Hyuk ask and open his eyes big.

“Yes, N already tell his parent and his parent not even mind about it. And tonight N will need our help to planning to the confession at Ken birthday. So now we need to go or we will lost our time to stop at café and buy your cake” Hongbin standing up and pull Hyuk with him.

.

.

“Master ! Please get out from the shower room. It’s almost an hour” Ken shouting from the living room.

Ken watching TV in the living room, he finish his shower and now he was waiting the other to come. The Door bell rings. Ken get up from the couch and go to open the door.

“Owh, Master Woohyun, Sunggyu-hyung. Master N is still showering, he didn’t know it almost one hour, I thing he is not going to ” Ken nonstop chattering after look at Woohyun and Sunggyu.

“Stop it Ken, please let us in first” Hongbin sound clearly heard.

Ken look at the door and find Woohyun and Sunggyu look at him with the funny sight, while Hongbin and Hyuk standing behind both of them.

“Ah … Bin you are destroying the cuteness”  Woohyun smack Hongbin head a little. Ken finally realize.

“Ah right, Get in master” Ken move her body to let them in.

“Here, We buy snack and a few can of beer” Sunggyu give him 2 medium size plastic bag.

“We too ... We too … We buying cake too” Hyuk give him a big box of cake.

“Why did all of you bring so much food” Ken closed the door and place both of the bag and the cake box in the table.

“So where is Ravi and Leo ? They haven’t arrive yet ?” Woohyun sit in the couch and pull Sunggyu to sit in his thigh. Before Ken give the answer the door bell ring again.

“Come on, I just sit here and now I need to open the door again” Ken complaining but still go to open the door.

Ken open the door and Leo was holding an plastic bag and a box cake.

“You bring food too ? Master Woohyun and Sunggyu-hyung also bring beer and snack, and Master Hongbin and Hyuk also bring the cake” Ken let Ravi and Leo to get in.

They go back to the living room and found out that N already in the living room with the other.

“Hey Ravi Leo sit down, Hongbin said that he need to tell us something important” N look up at them.

All of them sitting on the living room and now look at Hongbing and Hyuk that sitting in the couch.

“So, what the important news you need to tell us ?” Ravi sitting next to Woohyun, while Leo and Sunggyu sit in the carpet.

“Well, I hope none of you cut of my news, cause I not going to repeat it” Hongbin said in serious tone. All of them nodding in the silence.

“Well, We are dating. I mean Hyuk and I was Dating” Hongbin said.

.

 

~note~

Hello readers, thanks to subcribe this story.

I'm so sorry to forgot my previous account password 

I don't know is this chapter good enought so i hope you can leave coment about this chapter. 

please do not hesitate to criticize this story. 

Thank you and meet you in next chapter ^o^