Chapter 4 : Plan

My lovely Hybrid (NEW)

“Well, we were dating. I mean Hyuk and I was Dating” Hongbin said.

The room became silent from the shocking news, well not really shocking too. Cause the other doesn’t seem mind about master pet relationship. Suddenly the applause breaks the silence. Leo was clapping without saying anything (author : I really love to see Leo clapping in the silence hahaha | reader : /throwing stone/) .

“Well, chuckae” Ravi break the silence.

“Congratulation BinHyuk or Hyukbin, ah whatever!” N shouts. The other follows two of them and gives them congratulation too. Ken then standing up to pulling Hyuk in his hug.

“Chukae Hyukkie, aigo etteokhaji. Uri baby hyuk already growing up” Ken congratulate hyuk with the sad expression like a mother attend her daughter marriage, but his ear and tail moving aggressively

Hyuk raise his head and look at the other.

“Why none of you get angry?” Hyuk ask, one of his ears bent forward in confusion.

“Did you want us to get angry Hyuk?” Woohyun teasing Hyuk.

“It’s not like that … I just think you’re not going to accept our relationship” Hyuk quickly answer.

Hongbin then pull Hyuk down and hug him.

“Come on guys, stop teasing my lovely bunny” Hongbin smirk. The other except Leo (of course) was laughing.

Sunggyu whispering something to Woohyun, after Woohyun nodding he stand up and pull Hyuk to stand up.

“Let’s go to the kitchen, I going to teach you to be the best lovers for Hongbin kkk .. And both of you follow us too. Let the master plan the birthday party and we can chatting by our own” Sunggyu can see the blush covering Hyuk face, Sunggyu then go to the kitchen followed by the other hybrid.

.

“All right, let’s make the plan. Try to not talk so loud okay” Woohyun sit to the carpet in front of the table. The other following what Woohyun does, so four of them now sit surrounding the table.

“Okay, right this. I think to celebrate it in Byulbit Club” N Said.

“Really hyung ? At a club? it’s not look romantic, it’s look like you so much” Hongbin teas N and the other laugh. Unfortunately N doesn’t feel really happy with the jokes and give a slap in the back of his head.

“It’s not like that silly. I want Leo and Sunggyu help to sing for Ken. How about it Hyun, Ravi ?” N than explain the plan.

“I will not like how your guest going to look at my gyu but Sunggyu definitely going to help” Woohyun nodding. Then N look at Ravi

“I’m okay about it, but Leo is very shy, I’m not sure he can handle it. I will ask him later and I will tell you” Ravi give a hesitate answer.

“I know it, I hoe Leo want to help me” N look really hoping.

“ Okay, now N plan is clear. It’s leave you over Ravi ? Your relationship with Leo haven’t seem clear yet” Woohyun look at Ravi.

“Right. Doesn’t you and Leo live the longest together ? You tell us already love him since high school, and until right now you haven’t tell him about you feeling to him yet ?” Hongbin change his victim from N to Ravi.

“Come on guys don’t . His face already darkened a lot. Hahahah” N doesn’t really helping.

“Stop it, you all know how is Leo. He is to shy, and I don’t want to frightening him out” Ravi let out a sigh.

“Where our playboy Ravi gone away ? I remember you can easily date a few girl in the same time in the Junior high school” Hongbin poking Ravi check.

“Die …” Ravi answer in small voice and hit Hongbin hand. Woohyun give Ravi a pat on his back.

“Come on don’t give up yet. We will help you with it” Woohyun supporting Ravi.

“That’s right. We will help you out after you help me out with Ken first hahaha” N laughing.

Ravi, Hongbin, and Woohyun give sinister to N.

“What ? I just kidding ok ?” N stop laughing and said awkwardly.

All of them then get back to chatting.

.

.

Hyuk sit in the end of table while Ken on his right side and Sunggyu with Leo on his left side. Leo as usual lean back on Sunggyu.

“Come on, tell us. Does both of you kissing? How about make love?” Ken hurriedly ask, his ear carried naturally and his tail wiggling side to side.

Hyuk face became very red and gain a laugh from the other.

“We already kissing, but we don’t make love yet … ah… why did hyung ask like that” Hyuk hand hold both of his ear to close his eyes.

 “Aigo … Uri Hyuk fell embrased” Sunggyu pat Hyuk head.

“Hyung, don’t treat me like a kids. I’m already 17” Hyuk pouting and remove Sunggyu hand from his head. All of them laugh, even Leo is smiling.

“Ah … Hyun and Sunggyu hyung very really lucky. I really hope that Master will love me too” Ken grumble with small sound that only four of them can hear.

“Hyung … It’s okay, you will get someone that really love you even thought isn’t master N” Hyuk stand up and hug Ken.

‘No Hyuk you are wrong. Ken will get Love but of course from his master. The only problem is our Taekwoonie, I’m not sure his Love will get a reply.” Sunggyu smile bitterly and cares Leo head.

“Come on, let’s have a group hug.” Ken shout cheerfully. Sunggyu smile and pull Leo up. Even though Leo don’t really like the idea he keep follow the other.

Four of them hug like teletubbies, their ears moving happily. Everybody look at them must be would be happy to bring fourth of them home. While they hugging happily N get into the kitchen.

“Aigo .. So cute.” N scream out. The very similar master and his hybrid, Love to scream about everything. Four of the hybrid separated. Ken moving to his master happily.

“Why master here?” Ken ear flat in the side of his head crave his master attention.

“Miss me already ?” N starch ken ear.

“Come on, We are here Master N and we are not a viewers” Sunggyu look at them but smile a little.

“Hahaha … Come on, we are going to watch movies” N and Ken go to the living room. The other then follow both of them to the living room and go to their own master.

Leo sits in the carpet under Ravi. N turns off the light, and turn on the TV.

“What you’re all talking about in the kitchen?” Ravi pull Leo body to sit between his legs and cares Leo head.

“Nothing, they ask Hyuk about him and Master Hongbin” Leo answer and look Ravi. Ravi then nodding then turn to look at the TV. Not all of them really watch the movie. Woohyun and Sunggyu sit in the single couch together doesn’t look really interested to the movie, both of them look at each other and whispering something that couldn’t be really heard. Sunggyu look like really worried but Woohyun were tried to calm him down.

‘I don’t think the plan is good for Leo condition, but I can’t do anything but wait” Sunggyu deep in his though. 

 

~note~

Hi ! Here is the fourth chapter.

Does the third chapter is really bad ? No one leave me a comment T^T 

Thanks for the new subscribers.

And so sorry for the long update, I can't promise to update the fifth chapter soon too.

And I got a new beautifull poster too.

Isn't it beauty ? thanks to BeastyGurl21 to make me a beautifull poster.

Don't hesitate to request poster from her ^o^ 

Please do not hesitate to criticize this story too. 

Thank you and meet you in next chapter ^o^